King Thor vs. Doomsday, Metallo, and Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Who wins?????

Cosmic Cube
Regular Doomsday? Hunter-Prey?

DrDoom101
hunter-prey

newjak86
Which darkseid Pre or post crisis

Cosmic Cube
Doesn't matter! King Thor owns ass!

newjak86
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Doesn't matter! King Thor owns ass! It does because unless King Thor can beat Galactus then Pre-C Darkseid owns him by himself.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by newjak86
It does because unless King Thor can beat Galactus then Pre-C Darkseid owns him by himself.

Pre-C Darkseid<<<Galactus.

the Darkone
King Thor is above his father in power and wisom, King Or Rune is a elder god type character. Galactus weaken blasted precrisis -darkseid thre his palace where thor hit galactus with the godforce blast and galactus retreated.

newjak86
Pre-C Darkseid<<<Galactus. Alot of people are willing to argue against that some believe he is stronger I don't I believe they are close in power levels though.

Cosmic Cube
Alot of people are willing to argue against that some believe he is stronger I don't I believe they are close in power levels though.

NO! You are WRONG! mad

How come my name isn't on your sig? I like storm troopers... sad

Cosmic Cube
Ever read "The Hunger" New Jak?

newjak86
NO! You are WRONG! mad

How come my name isn't on your sig? I like storm troopers... sad Would you like to join and be one of my children Cosmic Cube.
No I haven't read the Hunger heard it was pretty good though what did you think of it?

Cosmic Cube
Would you like to join and be one of my children Cosmic Cube.
No I haven't read the Hunger heard it was pretty good though what did you think of it?

I think that Darkseid is a whore, and yes, I want to be on your sig.

newjak86
I think that Darkseid is a whore, and yes, I want to be on your sig. Very Well

ImmortalOne
PC DS is not a whore, he's a GOD, and I wanna be on your sig too !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.