Does Palpatine lie in ep.3? If so, what lie did he tell?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Just want to know.

Do you guys know of any lies that came out his mouth?

Lies he said, in Ep3?

Jedi Priestess
Did you even WATCH the movie? Or do you just like making threads?

Ast
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Just want to know.

Do you guys know of any lies that came out his mouth?

Lies he said, in Ep3?

Awesome thread dude. big grin

That was a lie no expression

Bespin Bart
Where's Dodo's suicide smilie? WHERE?!

Tangible God
He really didn't a bunch of lies, he just sorta...only spoke the parts of the truth that were convenient to him.

Lord J
the only lie was that he said plagies(however you pronounce it) taught him everything

masterkit
yep

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Did you even WATCH the movie? Or do you just like making threads?

Are you here to have the moderator, whatever the hell his name is, don't care, close this thread too?

Anyway, I did watch the movie for your own information, not that i care what you think, and I'm asking because while watching Palps carefully throughout ep 3. i heard of no lies that he told and i just wanted to see if anyone else did.

But now it's your turn, as a woman, to contact the Mod, have him shut thread closed and make ad-hominem/personal attacks/insults instead of staying on topic and simply answering the question..but fire away..watch how emotional you're gonna get.

If you're sick, I'm sicker.

eek!

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Ast
Awesome thread dude. big grin

That was a lie no expression

Thanks, ma'am. It took a while to summon up. cool

By the way, your a smart woman.

That's a lie.

big grin

darth vraya
he's a dude. that's his girlfriend

dumass

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by darth vraya
he's a dude. that's his girlfriend

dumass

Your a penis, thats a fact.

funny how you call me (dumass) but can' spell it.

lol, dumbass.

Sir Mist
You derail your own threads and then cry like a little girl when they get closed.banana5

Go away.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Sir Mist
You derail your own threads and then cry like a little girl when they get closed.banana5

Go away.

lol f.u.

this is my thread .you go away, moron.

Sir Mist
Hey, youve been reported for bashing already, Im just waiting to see if they ban you happy

Echuu
troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Hey, youve been reported for bashing already, Im just waiting to see if they ban you happy

If they do, they do...

smile

Jedi Priestess

But now it's your turn, as a woman, to contact the Mod

Your wish is my command smile Have a super day! smile smile

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Your wish is my command smile Have a super day! smile smile

Thank you.

big grin

Captain REX
Seriously, Fist, shut your mouth. You have no grounds to be saying anything to anyone.

If you didn't catch that Sidious was lying most of the time ("Plagueis taught his apprentice everything," "I'm afraid, in your anger, you killed her," etc. etc. etc. etc.) then you don't need to make a thread about it, and you need to get some medicine for your extreme ADD.

Stop making threads, and stop bugging people because they do not like said threads.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Captain REX
Seriously, Fist, shut your mouth. You have no grounds to be saying anything to anyone.

If you didn't catch that Sidious was lying most of the time ("Plagueis taught his apprentice everything," "I'm afraid, in your anger, you killed her," etc. etc. etc. etc.) then you don't need to make a thread about it, and you need to get some medicine for your extreme ADD.

Stop making threads, and stop bugging people because they do not like said threads.

Seriously, go die, You have no right living, much less saying anything to any one, moron..lol

ok, we don't know if he taught all of anything. It was implied. But to say it was a lie is to be idiotic. How do you know it's a lie, dork.

Padme died of a broken heart, why? because she lost Anakin through his anger. He used "it seems" as well, implying "it looks as if" thats what happened. but he didn't lie, nerd, you wanna bash, ill bash. wink

ect., ect., ect., ect., ect., ect., ect.

i may need alot of medicine for the headache your giving me, but i beats having your type of mild down-syndrome. laughing out loud

kalsemo

funny how you call me (dumass) but can' spell it.

lol, dumbass.

Umm, who's the dumbass now? You can't even spell "etc" right after trying 7 times in a row!

Mstr GEKA
Feeling nostalgic??? It is true that kindergarden was fun but...

Anyway good thread... for those who see the point you're making.

I believe that the bigest lie was that together they would have been able to save padme's life... He knew he wouldn't be able... I believe that he knew that Anakin wou8ld have caused Padme's death... trying to save her!

I have to watch it again...

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by kalsemo
Umm, who's the dumbass now? You can't even spell "etc" right after trying 7 times in a row!

I bet you were just waiting for that, huh peabrain..lol

lmao...wow

laughing

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Mstr GEKA
Feeling nostalgic??? It is true that kindergarden was fun but...

Anyway good thread... for those who see the point you're making.

I believe that the bigest lie was that together they would have been able to save padme's life... He knew he wouldn't be able... I believe that he knew that Anakin wou8ld have caused Padme's death... trying to save her!

I have to watch it again...

Mm, good point, Mstr GEKA.

i guess what it boils down to is whether or not medichlorians can be manipulated to create life or not or prevent death or not. This i don't know to be true or false. if there is any indication that said process was indeed, just made up by Palpatine, then yes you have an excellent point. but if it's true, then i guess Palpatine didn't lie by saying "but if we work together, I'm sure we can find the secret".

I'm neutral, but you made a respectable observation.

Ushgarak
Ok, Fist, your attitude in this thread has a. gotten it closed and b. gets you a formal warning. Your continual flaming behaviour- and I am especially distressed by your use of 'woman' as an insukt'- has gone way too far.

If you keep this up you will be banned and will not return.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.