Thor vs Wonder Woman on Equal Ground

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel=DC
Okay it's been pretty much agreed upon that Diana can stalemate Thor for a very long time before ultimately losing and I know you are all thinking this has been done to death but, what about Thor vs Diana when she has Beta Ray Bills hammer Stormbreaker.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Marvel=DC
Okay it's been pretty much agreed upon that Diana can stalemate Thor for a very long time before ultimately losing and I know you are all thinking this has been done to death but, what about Thor vs Diana when she has Beta Ray Bills hammer Stormbreaker. Thor should still win eventually.

ARRGHH!! No More Thor Threads!!!

thesilverspider
thor will still beat her ass

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by thesilverspider
thor will still beat her ass

And then make love to her, like in every other Thor vs WW thread.

thesilverspider
yea and she will lose her powers

JediMasterLuke5
Even though Diana is awesome, Thor has this one, after in my opinion he's Marvel's greatest hero.

Namor
Thor. Why? Because -- he's THOR.

thesilverspider
and he is currently the most powerful

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Even though Diana is awesome, Thor has this one, after in my opinion he's Marvel's greatest hero. lol

Marvel=DC
Perhaps I should have added the fact she still has her lasso.

with Thor vs regular WW I'd say 6 or 7 out of 10 for Thor

This fight I can see it being it being completely tho other way around.

supremthor
stop being assholes WW with storm breaker would kill thor. under her own power alone she can give thor a run for his money but giving her storm breaker is like WW+BB = dead thor. and i like thor alot his one of my fav heros but i m not blinded

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by supremthor
stop being assholes WW with storm breaker would kill thor. under her own power alone she can give thor a run for his money but giving her storm breaker is like WW BB = dead thor. and i like thor alot his one of my fav heros but i m not blinded

Stormbreaker wouldn't make her more powerful, would it? I don't remember it enhancing Bill's stats.

Thor will have sex with Wonder Woman, forcing her to submit.

supremthor
get ur minds out the gutter people..................draco were are u man?

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Stormbreaker wouldn't make her more powerful, would it? I don't remember it enhancing Bill's stats.

Thor will have sex with Wonder Woman, forcing her to submit.

It would boost Diana stats and I see him submitting and ditching Sif.

ALL HAIL WONDER WOMAN'S *****!

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Marvel=DC
It would boost Diana stats and I see him submitting and ditching Sif.

ALL HAIL WONDER WOMAN'S *****!

Hah! Yeah! Then after Thor looses Wonder Woman will force him to eat it, and then toss her salad! This would be the greatest fight ever!

Cosmic Cube

I see the light. WW with Stormbreaker would be too much for Thor. After she beats the hell out of him, she will make him lick her ass and nipples. In a way, Thor wins.

Dominatrix!

Cosmic Cube
confused

Marvel=DC

Hey, hey I love WW if it's anyone I'd be a fanboy for it'd be her (I'm not a fanboy because I still think logically) i'm just saying if anyone did submit it'd have to be Thor. WW will be more powerful and still has the lasso. Sorry if I offended you I still respect her.

the Darkone
Wonder woman with stormbreaker wouldn't make a difference she wouldn't know how to use it. Plus strombreaker doesn't give you powers, Beta Ray Bill powers came from Odin bestowed it upon him making Thor's oath brother.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by the Darkone
Wonder woman with stormbreaker wouldn't make a difference she wouldn't know how to use it. Plus strombreaker doesn't give you powers, Beta Ray Bill powers came from Odin bestowed it upon him making Thor's oath brother.
Ohhhh...

the Darkone
Thor has experience in hammer throwing and using his godly energies into the hammer, wonder woman doesn't have godly energies. Thor will take stormbreaker and open a portal and send Wonder Woman a$$ to Hela.

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by the Darkone

See did not know that embarrasment . Lets just say for arguments sake that StormBreaker was just like Thor's Hammer or that Odin bestowed the same gifts to Diana.

the Darkone
If would be a battle but he ash experience then she does plus cut loose with the godforce blast turning her into ash. It took Thor years to master his hammer powers when was child to now, a diana would be at disadvantage big time.

When Thor went crazy before he got the power gem he kicked the living sh** out of Beta Ray Bill nearly killing him in the process and they had the same ability in the hammers. Thor knowledge dwarfs Wonder Woman.

the Darkone
Thor's Hammer/Stormbreaker are the same in power they are brohters.

EsteemedLeader
Is Stormbreaker Bills hammer or that other guys?

the Darkone
StormBreaker is Beta Ray Bill

EsteemedLeader
Then yeah, it is as powerful as Thors.

gautam
which issue is it where thor goes into warrior madness and gets the powergem, and beats the shit out of the infinity watch and betaray bill and eventualy thanos....i really want to read those

Dr.SpiderHulk
Thor is way morest strong than WonderWoman...I think he is a god as well...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.