Unfinished storylines in LOST.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cringe
Here are two things I can think off that didnt get added onto in the Lost series so far.

The Black Lady shown in the fourth episode was never shown again even though she looked like she could have an interesting story.It also never builded up on why she didnt think he husband had died.

In the 5th or 6th episode entitled "The White Rabit" and illusion of Jack's father leads him to the caves with the water in it.He then finds his dads coffin with no body in it.Where did it go?

KillTheLight
She wasn't shown again cause she had other acting job commitments in various plays and theatre shows or whatever..so i guess when she's done with all that jj will continue with whatever he's got planned for her...and I have no idea about Jacks dad..maybe the others took him or the wild boars devoured his dead corpse..erm

Cringe
Maybe no expression

Flying High
what a lovely thought...

KillTheLight
no expression

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Cringe
Here are two things I can think off that didnt get added onto in the Lost series so far.

The Black Lady shown in the fourth episode was never shown again even though she looked like she could have an interesting story.It also never builded up on why she didnt think he husband had died.

In the 5th or 6th episode entitled "The White Rabit" and illusion of Jack's father leads him to the caves with the water in it.He then finds his dads coffin with no body in it.Where did it go?

What the f**k?

Smodden
Jack's dad will come back, I'm sure of it. That was just too good of an episode to not bring hm back. Are boars meat-eaters? dontgetit

KillTheLight
if you are dead it will eat you..pigs eat anything..no expression..and jacks dad died before coming to the island... that will be way too unrealistic to bring him back from the dead

Morning_Glory
that would be cukoo if they find Jack's dad alive... i want jack's dad to stay a ghost

KillTheLight
you only want him to be a ghost cause you want him to haunt you..no expression

Morning_Glory
droolio

Cringe
Weird stuff happens on this island no expression

Hit_and_Miss
theres loads that hasn't been finished...
How locke got crippled, and then cured...
DA BEAST!!!
what was kates original crime...

most importantly... How did jack lose his hair???

Cringe
lol

There also

How Driveshaft broke up

How Jack broke up with his wife/fiance

What happened to sawyers quest for revenge

how locke lost his hair!

xLiNdS x 622x
And how Locke can suddenly walk again confused

Hit_and_Miss
what made kate change her hair colour aswell.. If i'm not mistakened shes a colour number 23.....

what made locke go bold?

KillTheLight
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
And how Locke can suddenly walk again confused

possibly something to do with the impact of the crash..could have casued dead nerve endings to wake up or whatever..blah blah blah..but yeah...no expression

KillTheLight
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
what made kate change her hair colour aswell.. If i'm not mistakened shes a colour number 23.....

what made locke go bold?

time made locke go bald..no expression

Hit_and_Miss
perhaps lockes been bold for 16 years.....

forumcrew
how about every story line is unfinished?

Cringe
I'm not really talking about the characters and their flashbacks im more of like talking about things that where mentioned and then never mentioned again.

Perhaps locke shaved his head for his lady friend.She said she liked bald guys.

Looks the like the black lady from the pilot is back.I saw her in the trailer last night.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.