Earth vs Earth Only One Will Survive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel=DC
Okay so which earth wins Marvel or DC Only Humans(NO HEROES, VILLANS, COSMIC ENTITIES)

NOTE: WHEN I SAY NO HEROES & VILLANS THAT INCLUDES BATMAN, CAPTAIN AMERICA, LEX LUTHER OR DR. DOOM, ETC EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE HUMAN THEIR EXEMPT

EsteemedLeader
Marvel has made-up countries, so it wins.

Piedmon
Marvel has made-up countries, but DC has more.

Though I guess we can't include Atlanteans, Inhumans, etc...?

Gryn Jabar
Dunno if sentinels count, but anyways, Marvel does anyway. All it's gvt. forces seem to be above DC.

EsteemedLeader
DC doesn't have many made-up countries. Marvel has Latveria, Wakanda, etc.

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
DC doesn't have many made-up countries. Marvel has Latveria, Wakanda, etc.

DC has Atlantis, Paradise Island,etc

newjak86
Yeah DC has made up cities like Gotham and Metropolis

EsteemedLeader
Um, do you realize that Marvel also has an Atlantis? You know, Namor and such...

Piedmon
Go read Avengers/JLA. The Avengers comment that the Justice League's earth is "larger." This is because DC Earth has MORE made up countries than Marvel. Quraq, Bolavia or whatever that east euro one was...

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Um, do you realize that Marvel also has an Atlantis? You know, Namor and such...

I,m not denying this but ,saying DC has just as many if not more you got Gateway, etc also they both have hidden continents Marvels savage land and I can't remember the one for Dc that's just like it

Scoobless
not sure what toys DC has lying around... but Marvel has Sentinels (+ Prime Sentinels), Guardsmen, Mandroids, SHIELD, Hulkbusters and some other stuff

EsteemedLeader
DC has Checkmate, Cadmus.

And how could you not see why DC wins this? They use the ultimate weapon, JIMMY OLSON!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAevillaugh

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Piedmon
Go read Avengers/JLA. The Avengers comment that the Justice League's earth is "larger." This is because DC Earth has MORE made up countries than Marvel. Quraq, Bolavia or whatever that east euro one was...

I think it's Vlatava, Bhutran

Also from JLA/Avengers:
-"This Earth is slightly smaller than ours, and has fewer cities, less urban growth, at least on the East Coast."

OMAC'S would destroy the Sentinel army

Beyonder
Marvel.

S.H.I.E.L.D.
Hydra
Aim

Khellendros
Let's not forget the massive mutant population on Marvel earth. That one guy, from District X... can't remember his name but he was massively powerful manipulator of matter and energy, overloaded Bishop with ease. Wasn't a hero or villain either. Marvel's huge population of mutants who are neither hero or villain tips this in MArvel's favor.

Then, like someone else said, there's Wakanda. Black Panther might be excluded but his entire army of uber-tech soldiers aren't. And then there're the Eternals, Deviants and Inhumans who are all evolutionary offshoots of humans, which basically makes them mutants. Yeah, Marvel earth just has too many extra races of superbeings just lying around to lose to DC.

Marvel=DC
No one with super powers Just regular HUMANS, NO AMAZONS ATLANTEANS OR MUTANTS JUST LITTLE OLD HUMANS

Khellendros
Originally posted by Marvel=DC
No one with super powers Just regular HUMANS, NO AMAZONS ATLANTEANS OR MUTANTS JUST LITTLE OLD HUMANS
Mutants are humans. Also, if its no humans with super powers then why would Batman, Dr. Doom or Black Panther not be allowed? They don't have powers, just technology.

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by Khellendros
Mutants are humans. Also, if its no humans with super powers then why would Batman, Dr. Doom or Black Panther not be allowed? They don't have powers, just technology.

I specifically said these guys to give you an idea of what I mean Dr. Doom is a villain and bats and panther are superheroes. just people without powers.

Khellendros
Well then whats the PINT? Just sticking two huge masses of humanity together and seee who kills the other first? Well, then, Marvel, since you just cut out a huge portion of the population of Marvel earth when you excluded mutants.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.