Die Hard 4 & Rush hour 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MysteryRidah
Which movie yall looking forward to the most?

I say, die hard to be honest. Rush hour comes second. Gotta luv jackie chan and christ tucker. :

Imdb is saying both movies is coming out, even tho rush hour 3 is being push back due to xmen 3 coming out. mad

Cringe
Sadly i havent seen any die hard films.

But I did see both "Rush Hour" films and I have to say im one of ones who thought they where hilarious.

Myth
I think Chan said that Tucker was asking for too much money so Rush Hour 3 is unlikely.

MysteryRidah
Originally posted by Myth
I think Chan said that Tucker was asking for too much money so Rush Hour 3 is unlikely.

How much money can a person have?

I mean really, this bs is getting on my last nervous. I think anytime someone can buy a house that cost over 14 million, you have enough motherfu**** money. So people just need to STFU and make the damn movie. mad

Is this rumor is true that you are saying, i lost all respect for both jackie chan and chris tucker, please provide a link with this information if you found it alright. Because if its true, all i see is greed.

Myth
Why would you lose respect for Jackie Chan over that? Chan wants to make a part 3. Personally, if I was Tucker I would want to move on to do other projects unless Chan is super fun to work with. I didn't think either Rush Hours were very good.

Cringe
Finacially they where good so I think Tucker would be stupid not to make a third.

MysteryRidah
Why would you lose respect for Jackie Chan over that? Chan wants to make a part 3. Personally, if I was Tucker I would want to move on to do other projects unless Chan is super fun to work with. I didn't think either Rush Hours were very good.

I dont really respect greedy people, thats why i would lose respect for jackie chan and chris tucker. Now i can see if both actors dont wanna do it because, maybe they wanna do other projects, but over some damn money, no. I dont respect things like that.

forumcrew

yea chan said tucker was acting like a big ass hole, and he thinks hes this huge start who can demand everything. The movies make a ton though so I think they will get it made

jayy
Die Hard 4. Chris Tucker was funny in Friday, but that was it.....

Myth
Originally posted by MysteryRidah
I dont really respect greedy people, thats why i would lose respect for jackie chan and chris tucker. Now i can see if both actors dont wanna do it because, maybe they wanna do other projects, but over some damn money, no. I dont respect things like that.

But Chan isn't being greedy. Only Tucker is. Re-read what I said.

Mandorallen
look

terminator 4
indiana jones 4
Rush hour 3
Die hard 4
mrs. dobtfire 2
rocky 6
rambo 4
pirates of the carrabian 2
Jurrasic park 4
superman returns.

frankly, I dont give a damn which one i dont wanna see more, but between DH, and RH i'd bick die hard 4.0.

Cringe
WHY WOULD THEY MAKE A ROCK 6000?!!?Thats ridiculous and so is Mrs Doubtfire 2,Rambo 4,and Indiana Jones 4,and T4(but its unfortunately kind of needed since the last ones weird ending)

rox
i think chan is lying personally. he said its the only movie people know chris tucker for. chris played in serval popular movies before that

Myth
By the very casual movie watchers, Rush Hour IS the only movie Tucker is known for. Among just the younger crowd you could add Friday to common knowledge. But after those it takes some thinking. I personally only liked him in Jackie Brown (small part), Dead Presidents (decent part but still not huge), and Friday. However, those are not known by the casual movie watcher (and Friday is only known among young casual watchers).

DeVi| D0do
The blooper reels at the end of the Rush Hour movies are funnier than the movies themselves...

Still, I would welcome another RH movie.

dragon milly
I would love to see another Die Hard. Bruce Willis in a tshirt always does something for me. big grin

MysteryRidah
But Chan isn't being greedy. Only Tucker is. Re-read what I said.

yea i was saying if that was the case, so if jackie chan is cool, i'm cool. If chris tucker is acting like that, then i get i lost respect for him.

Alot of people get that way when they start making tons of money and i just laugh at them.

Peace.

MysteryRidah
I read it, they didnt mention nothing about money, i just see he wants other things to play a role in the movie, well he is just being a idiot. And maybe money is part of it, either way, what a *******.

And WOW, jackie chan is going on 55 years old. I am shocked, dude only looks about 30 something.

Mandorallen
Originally posted by dragon milly
I would love to see another Die Hard. Bruce Willis in a tshirt always does something for me. big grin

LOL!

they change color in the first Die hard.

look and see, white to green.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Mandorallen
look

terminator 4
indiana jones 4
Rush hour 3
Die hard 4
mrs. dobtfire 2
rocky 6
rambo 4
pirates of the carrabian 2
Jurrasic park 4
superman returns.

Hollywood is so f**king lazy.

Cringe
agreed

DarkC
Rush Hour 3. Definitely.

jediprson
Rush Hour 3. #2 was cool. the bloopers were funny.

DarkC
"I've always wanted to go to the square maden." laughing out loud

jediprson
"we would love to see that jackie." his name is Lee goddamet."

Adam Warlock
Apparently a deal was made and Rush Hour 3 will be made. Ratner's has supposedly a big cast lined up.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=341420

I would have never expected Van Damme to be in Rush Hour 3 let alone a possible appearance by Tony Jaa and Yao Ming.

stunna1773
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Apparently a deal was made and Rush Hour 3 will be made. Ratner's has supposedly a big cast lined up.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=341420

I would have never expected Van Damme to be in Rush Hour 3 let alone a possible appearance by Tony Jaa and Yao Ming.

i definitly go for die hard 4 since van damme is gonna be in rush hour 3

WrathfulDwarf
I pick Die Hard 4. I wouldn't mind hearing McClane scream "Yippee-ki-yay, motherf****!" one more time.

Silverstein
i think Rush Hour 3 should be in New York City, cuz Jackie said hey wanted to go to...lol madison square garden in rush hour 2 AND there is a lot of 'Rush Hour' in NY. ugh why paris of all places??

im with rush hour 3.

Adam Warlock
I was kind of turned off on Rush Hour 3 due to Van Damme being in the film, but a potential appearance and head to head with Ong Bak star Tony Jaa would be great.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=324000

It would be cool if he got his dream cast.

jason krugger
Obviuosly....DH4!!

steverules
Which Rush hour movie was it that in the bloopers Chris Tucker gets a phone call and the guy on the phone asks to speak with Jackie Chan? That was hilarious!

darthsecretus30
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I pick Die Hard 4. I wouldn't mind hearing McClane scream "Yippee-ki-yay, motherf****!" one more time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.