Classic Juggernaut vs. Hercules and Namor, the Sub-Mariner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Hercules... with his current strength (as strong .. or a bit more than Thor without Mjolnir)

Namor.... directly come out from water

versus... in Midtown Manhattan

the Classic Juggernaut

wow..... the hotheads Herc and Namor ... has cleared (for this fight) their differences...

against... one of the most powerful individuals on this earth .. the Juggernaut..

who wins ?

by the way: is this correct, thas Namor has limited INVULNERBILITY

outarddwarf
yes but it is LIMITED, as in he has some durability. In essence anyone who could take more than a human could has a form of LIMITED invulnerability. The LIMIT just varies.

p.s. juggernaut wipes the floor with them.

streekz
give namor and hercules bit of credit, dont think juggernaut would wipe the floor with them. i think it would be a draw, or juggernaut would lose.
namor once took a blow from thors mjolnir to the head which he got back up from.. he has also knocked beta ray out with just one punch.

golem370
Yeah but Thor said while fighting Juggernaut that when I hit people with my Hammer I hold back but with you I dare not hold back. Something like that.Juggernaut will wins because he as the Staimna to outlast both Hercules & Namor but it will take awhile

Tshern
How? There is absolutely no way this guys could hurt Juggy. They are strong, Hercules maybe even stronger than Juggernaut, but there still is a problem: JUGGERNAUT CANNOT BE HURT. Eventually he would be the last man standing no matter what Namor and Hercules did.

Of course it is not going to be over in three seconds or so, but regardless, they are simply outmatched. No on Earth has enough power to hurt Juggernaut, so he simply outclasses these two. Also, Juggy doesn't tire, he can just go on and on forever.

streekz
i see your point. im not dissin juggernaut he one of my fav characters.......it would be good to see this fight take place.

Tshern
I'm not too much of a Juggy fan, but I still know he cannot be stopped or killed by physical means. Probably some cosmic entities could physically override Juggernaut, but no-one on Earth can.

King KAM
Hercules could be a huge threat here, he is EASILY as strong as juggernaut is, and extremeley durable(not more durable).

Tshern
Perhaps stronger, but he still can't kill or hurt Juggy. See the point?

olympian
Its a tossup. Jugs isent strong enough to beat both with -just- strenght. Heck he isent stronger than Herc alone if wer talking Herc at his best.

On the other hand they cant hurt him. They lack the raw power Thor brings when figthing Juggernaut.

Its a " No way out " match miffed

Tshern
And Thor cannot defeat Juggy with his raw power.

leonidas
sure he can. he's seperated him from his power source before, i see no reason why he couldn't do it again. in that issue, had he not been ready to change into blake or whoever he was, he'd have polished off juggs in a fist fight -- no hammer, no shields, thor wins.

neither wins this fight btw. juggs would be bounced around between herc and namor but they wouldn't be able to ko him, but he couldn't get them either. namor flies, huge advantage and can refuel with a dip anytime. i guess namor could take juggs underwater, drop him down the marianas trench. that might get them a win via fbr.

DarkCrawler
In strict hand-to-hand combat (no running away) Juggernaut would be the last standing, probably.

All means necessary, can't the two like...call their gods or something? Hercules calls his daddy, Namor calls his grand-grand-grand (x1000) daddy to help.

And I remember them both having magical weapons...how effective magic is against Juggernaut?

outarddwarf
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
And I remember them both having magical weapons...how effective magic is against Juggernaut?

bout the same as everything else unless i am mistaken and the godforce is not magical...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.