King Thor vs. Current Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i think current Thing is low level 100 ton class... is this correct ?

stands he a chance against King Thor ?

i doubt this...

olympian
Beta, KT is rougly skyfather level.

Even Thing was a high cl 100 he wouldnt have a chance on this.

Betageuze
i know what level King Thor is.... but this is not even a match between two powerhouses... its a fight.. between two Marvel Legends.... and thing is much more than a class 80 ton fighter... he grows with his job...

.. if Spiderman can beat Firelord... Galactus herold

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Betageuze

i doubt this...

sad

Everyone knows I'm as big a THING guy as anyone. But King THOR actually killed both The THING and The HULK when they tag teamed together on a mission to kill him. With The King only having one arm he killed them both.

sad

Hail to The King...

Wynndar
yea but that was a very weird comic book. Anyway...I agree...this wouldnt even be a fight.

long pig
Thing has a lot of heart, he wins. 6/10

guy222
KT

The Ghosty
Originally posted by Betageuze

i doubt this... Originally posted by guy222
KT What the f**k?

Why respond to this?

Evangel94

Master-Borg
Originally posted by The Ghosty
What the f**k?

Why respond to this? why sock AJ? confused

The Ghosty
Originally posted by Master-Borg
why sock AJ? confused I'm pretty sure I can report for accusing me of being someone else.

Not sure.

Master-Borg
I'm pretty sure I can report for accusing me of being someone else.

Not sure. that would be like a criminal heading to the police station to report a crime and then gets caught in the process...not the brightest move one can make

Phantom Zone
that would be like a criminal heading to the police station to report a crime and then gets caught in the process...not the brightest move one can make

Nice one. laughing

Endrict Nuul
Thing wont be able to beat a normal Thor....he has no chance in Hell of beating RKT or KT or WMT

The Ghosty
that would be like a criminal heading to the police station to report a crime and then gets caught in the process...not the brightest move one can make I have not committed a crime so try again.

Master-Borg
I have not committed a crime so try again. please look up the dictionary for the definition of 'analogy'.

Endrict Nuul
I have not committed a crime so try again.

A.J saying he didn't do something, It's like a kid stealing something from store when the parents saw him do it.

spidey-dude
king thor takes out ben easy

even just regular thor he still whips ben.

thor class 100 ben 80

The Ghosty
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
A.J saying he didn't do something, It's like a kid stealing something from store when the parents saw him do it. How sad jumping on me when I don't even know you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

GahLakTus
Thing isn't a match for regular Thor let alone King Thor.

KT 10/10

Barbarian Shams
Skyfather vs mortal, Skyfather wins all the time. King Thor is the Skyfather and already did manage to kill both Thing and Hulk when they tag-teamed him. Thor wins 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.