X-men ff4 vs thor and or hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
instead of the original ff4 going to the moon and gettin there powers , the x men went instead,

Forge w/ mr.fantastics powers
Pyro w/ human torch powers
Shadow Cat w/ Invisible womans powers
Quicksliver w/ things powers

vs thor and/or hulk

can they beat one of them?
can they beat both of them?

zachrivard
anyone??
my team seems really tough to beat

zachrivard
can anyone think of anybetter x-men to switch in w/ mine????

zachrivard
is anyone gonna reply

Smaxxer
Sorry, no offense, but too complicated.

zachrivard
Originally posted by Smaxxer
Sorry, no offense, but too complicated.
no its not, my ff4 would be a great team that no one could mess w/

zachrivard
i think its a good concept
cerian x men went to space instead of the ff4 and the xmen got there powers i think my combinations r the best and they could beat hulk and maybe thor.
any else??

zachrivard
neone??

kgkg
"Samuel Jackson-MMMM MMMM *****-its my beer- It'll get u drunk- u'll be banging fat chicks in no time- u might even fight a ****er or 2"

You watch Dave Chappell?

good stuff

jasofisc
your team could beat both hulk and thor, here's how I see it going down, A. forge makes a gun or device to nulfy their powers or kill them
B. thor and hulk could start trashing forge, quiksilver, and pyro but what are they going to do to an invible and intangble shadow cat who will wait tell the end of the battle to knock out anybody that's left. C. an agmented supernova blast from pyro will kill anybody it will most likely destroy the planet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.