Marvel vs DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
marvel video games
vs
DC video games

i think marvel wins this
DC hasent came out with a decent video game in forever
and marvel has quality and quanity over dc in the video game market

Juntai
But Link from Legend of Zelda beats them both.

EsteemedLeader
Marvel wins for Seperation Anxiety and Sega Spider-Man.

zachrivard
marvel wins so easily, spiderman 2 was the shit, the have so many cool games the FF4 movie game, spiderman ultimate, ultimate hulk, marvel nemisis, x men 2,
they beat dc in quantity,

the only dc game i can think of right now is the batman movie game,
and that game isnt that good,

seriously DC could make some great games, they got alot of great unique charecters, but they are gay and r missing out on makeing great games and making lots of cash

willRules
Marvel wins

X-men Legends 2

zachrivard
Originally posted by willRules
Marvel wins

X-men Legends 2

hell yeah that game is so fun

doctorstrongbad
Not even close Marvel has the best games out there. has anybody played the newest Hulk game? I saw the commercials it looks great. smile

DigiMark007
This should be in the games vs. forum...Moving

Mako Victim
Marvel all the way baby, Spiderman 2 was the greatest... I just loved swinging aroung the whole city

zachrivard
Originally posted by Mako Victim
Marvel all the way baby, Spiderman 2 was the greatest... I just loved swinging aroung the whole city

yeah marvel owns the comic game market

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Not even close Marvel has the best games out there. has anybody played the newest Hulk game? I saw the commercials it looks great. smile

Oh Yeah!!!!!!!! The Hulks NEW game is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! You can destroy buildings and things with him. big grin big grin cool cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.