Batman vs Kakashi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
cursing No anime characters
sad I know but
cursing
sad but
cursing
sad Ok just speak about it until it gets closed.

Piedmon
Kakashi moves faster than the human eye can track. If this is a no-prep, h2h fight, he murders Batman quite easily.

TwisterGameX
He does not move faster than the eye. I seen him fight, and i say he is nothing without his eye.

EsteemedLeader
I'm going with Batman.

Piedmon
But he DOES have his Sharingan. He'll copy every move Batman tries to pull on him, counter it perfectly, and when he's learned every defensive move Batman can use, he'll move in for the kill with one of those famous "makes-a-30-ft-crater-in-the-freakin'-GROUND" punches of his.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Piedmon
But he DOES have his Sharingan. He'll copy every move Batman tries to pull on him, counter it perfectly, and when he's learned every defensive move Batman can use, he'll move in for the kill with one of those famous "makes-a-30-ft-crater-in-the-freakin'-GROUND" punches of his.

He can't copy weapons, and he could only copy it, after the move is done, so he will loose before hand, and the fact that his eye, hurts him when he uses it, because he wasn't orn with it.

Piedmon
1. Kakashi is such a fighting genius that he can figure out a technique before his opponent even completes it. Remember his fight with Zabuza? He OUTPACED Zabuza's own movements, knowing what Zabuza was going to do before he did it.

2. This is a guy who stopped a whirling blade with his bare knuckles. His pain threshold is pretty effing manly.

TwisterGameX
Zabuza was ajoke. Kakashi got his ass handed to him by Itachi.

HigH ScholaR
Rock lee will come take off his weights and murder both of them Lotus style

hard work will overcome a genius in the end wink

Piedmon
Itachi. One of the world's most powerful ninja. A man who busts through solid rock walls with his bare fists. He's WAY out of Batman's league.

srankmissingnin
.... As a 12 year old child with out a sharingan eye Kakashi moved fast to be in eighteen different places at once (not even places close to each other). He destroyed 18 different Kage Bushin that were scattered about seemingly at the same time, the smoke from the first hadn't even began to dispears when he finished the last one; and this is as a child! Every single character you have seen in Naruto with even an ounce of fighting ability would walk all over Batman, this includes start of the series Naruto and he would do it with little to no effort.

EDIT: For all his talent Itachi never even landed a hit on Kakashi, they were pretty even before Kakashi had to save Kurnai(was that her name?) and tried to fight off Itachi's sharingan assult... and attack that should have killed him but didn't.

HigH ScholaR
Rock Lee still ****s them up

accept itachi

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
Rock lee will come take off his weights and murder both of them Lotus style

hard work will overcome a genius in the end wink

laughing Then goku goes kaioken and beats his ass. Sorry I just had to bring up Goku.

srankmissingnin
Rock Lee still ****s them up

accept itachi

Kakashi would thrash Rock Lee hard. Lee would need to be drunk, weightless and have his gates open to have a shot at winning.

HigH ScholaR
Tien come in and says **** you saiyans does kaiken and unleashes the his tri beam canon packed up with his life energy which is in my view the best of the best next to goku and cleans monkey boy out of existance.

but the trey (horo horo) comes and freezes them, rock lee stands back up unconscious again in the aftermath smile big grin stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) smart

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Kakashi would thrash Rock Lee hard. Lee would need to be drunk, weightless and have his gates open to have a shot at winning.

yes that may be true but gai would kill kakashi FOL

Rock lee is perhaps the most determined/best student he needs to start his own clan anyway rock lee does need to unlock his gates although if he does it will be too much for kakashi

TwisterGameX
Yeah Gai said he beat Kakashis ass before, by opening the gates.

srankmissingnin
yes that may be true but gai would kill kakashi FOL

Rock lee is perhaps the most determined/best student he needs to start his own clan anyway rock lee does need to unlock his gates although if he does it will be too much for kakashi

Not sure about that Post time skip Kakashi has the stamina to keep his sharingan going all day with out tiring plus he has the new form of his sharingan. I would have assumed that Gai (since we really haven't seen him do much) would have a shot against Pre time skip Kakashi based on endurance and stamina but seeing as Kakashi is no longer at such a loss he should be able to easily win; he has a much larger play book then Gai and is smarter then Shikamaru after all.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Yeah Gai said he beat Kakashis ass before, by opening the gates.

Gai said that he was a)faster then Kakashi (which Sasuke confirmed) and b) he was 50 wins and 49 loses with Kakashi... which hasn't been comfirmed by anyone

Also Kakashi can open the gates himself, he did so when climbing the mountian with one arm on his way to train Sasuke before the Genin exam.

HigH ScholaR
You reading the manga

TwisterGameX
Gai said that he was a)faster then Kakashi (which Sasuke confirmed) and b) he was 50 wins and 49 loses with Kakashi... which hasn't been comfirmed by anyone

Also Kakashi can open the gates himself, he did so when climbing the mountian with one arm on his way to train Sasuke before the Genin exam.

that bastard copies everything.

HigH ScholaR
i ****ing hate sharigan and saska

Dam if rock lee had it combined with his taijitsui skills

TwisterGameX
i ****ing hate sharigan and saska

Dam if rock lee had it combined with his taijitsui skills
Neji beat spiderman before too.

srankmissingnin
Yeah I read the manga

And and Kakashi had already invented his own jutsu when he was 12, thats more then we can say for almost every other character even if we ignore the part about him being a kid.

Any one else noticed that in the intire manga run Kakashi (ignore the flash of his childhood) has only been hit three times, all of them by Zabuza and all of them Kakashi purposely let happen... he really needs to get in a real fight.

TwisterGameX
What you up to now, in the manga. i mean the anime has to many fillers. Is sasuke dead yet, is naruto dead, is itavhi moving.

HigH ScholaR
Yep

i'm thinking some sort of tournament

srankmissingnin
Garaa is apperently dead but man he was just nuts post time skip, his powers were insanely more potent.

Naruto is still alive, there hasn't been any mention of Sasuke post time skip and Naruto and Kakashi beat a Itachi... clone thing pretty easily and Gai did the same with a Kasime clone time thing. Also Sakura is useful now.

HigH ScholaR

TwisterGameX
Garaa is apperently dead but man he was just nuts post time skip, his powers were insanely more potent.

Naruto is still alive, there hasn't been any mention of Sasuke post time skip and Naruto and Kakashi beat a Itachi... clone thing pretty easily and Gai did the same with a Kasime clone time thing. Also Sakura is useful now.

Damn thats far as heell. damn anime in japan, is slow and to much fillers.

srankmissingnin
I have bought all the north americian volumes of Naruto and I have all the issues of the north americian Shonen Jump but I download the latest scanlations from narutofan.com every week seeing as it will take years for the North American release to get up to the 270 some odd chapters of the manga. If you aren't doing this or simply watching the anime I would recommend you download the scanlations since the viz translations are pure crap and even the japanese anime is nothing compared to the manga... the North Americian Naruto anime is almost as crap as 4kids One Piece.

viz has crappy translations!

Sentry
Kakashi kills Batman.

HigH ScholaR
it is a saw it on a web site pathetic voice overs too.

don't get me started on how ****ed up viz's translation of one piece is

Piedmon
Neji vs Spider Man would be a sweet fight.

Next Venom_girl
Kakashi is a ninja w/ superhuman speed and magic powers and since he is of a different universe and Bats knows nothing about him he can't prep for him. stick out tongue

TPinaPimp
He does not move faster than the eye. I seen him fight, and i say he is nothing without his eye.

Wrong again Twisted... When Naruto prepped to attack Kaka (Hehe) with his kunai.... Kakashi appeared behind him and moved the kunai to the back of Naruto's head... Sakura said "I couldn't even see him"

Anyway pretty much all of the Naruto characters would stop on Batman...

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by TPinaPimp
Wrong again Twisted... When Naruto prepped to attack Kaka (Hehe) with his kunai.... Kakashi appeared behind him and moved the kunai to the back of Naruto's head... Sakura said "I couldn't even see him"

Anyway pretty much all of the Naruto characters would stop on Batman...

I watched episoed 1 through 150, and i hope you are not talking about the english ones. I am sure batman moives faster than 12 year olds eyes, that could see. You do know, thats how old they are right ?

TPinaPimp
I watched episoed 1 through 150, and i hope you are not talking about the english ones. I am sure batman moives faster than 12 year olds eyes, that could see. You do know, thats how old they are right ?

Well seeing as I have seen all the manga I think it is safe to say I know they are 12 (well now there 15 but who cares)

Anyway I am not talking about the dub, Sakura said something like "He so fast I couldn't even see him"

Piedmon
In the space of time it took Neji to pull back his arm for a punch, Kakashi and the other Jounin leaped from a catwalk, raced into the center of a large ring, and restrained him. Kakashi could hit Batman ten times for every one made against him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.