Goku versus Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deus Ex
Even ground, no prepping. Absolutely no nonsense.

Mako Victim
Magneto all the way.... Goku being as strong as he is would have extra iron in his blood.

Illustrious
Magneto reverses the earth's polarization, throws billions of tons of metal on him, and flings him into space.

*waits for the Goku fanboys and -girls*

Deus Ex
Agreed. Magneto ruins this fanboys' dream.

Mako Victim
Plus Magneto's alot smarter the Goku... So it'd be pretty easy for Magneto to lead Goku into one of those gravity simlulaters and program the gravity at 1,000,000x earths gravity and just crush Goku

bardock
goku moves faster than magneto thinks. so goku kills mags before he can do anything

Illustrious
And the Calvary arrives. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hoshi
goku destroy the earth, and teleport to namek ...Magneto dies roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mako Victim
Goku's a good guy he wouldn't destroy the earth..

Hoshi
that is right , but he could just blow mags with a kamehameha able to destroy the earth .I saw mags dies by wolverines claws and hiperion punch .

Illustrious
Wolverine was also able to sink his claws into Thanos, who survives who knows what. What's your point?

Mako Victim
Sure Magneto would die if Goku hit him with a kamehameha, or even a single punch for that matter...

But Magneto's no pushover either, he could easly take control of Goku's body threw the iron in his blood..

Hoshi
how do you know the sayans have the same strcture as the humans. And wolverine claws could hurt thanos, not kill him.Mag can control guys like wolv since he has metal bones , but he cant manipulate a normal person with just the small part of the iron that is in our blood .He can cause some nasty danage with his power, but goku is too fast for him , and too powerfull too.Mags is one of marvels strongest foe , but he wont do much against goku.

TPinaPimp
Originally posted by Hoshi
how do you know the sayans have the same strcture as the humans. And wolverine claws could hurt thanos, not kill him.Mag can control guys like wolv since he has metal bones , but he cant manipulate a normal person with just the small part of the iron that is in our blood .He can cause some nasty danage with his power, but goku is too fast for him , and too powerfull too.Mags is one of marvels strongest foe , but he wont do much against goku.

Acctually Goku structure must be very similar to humans, seeing as how he could mate with humans...

Mako Victim
Very true....

Hoshi
but a normal human cant make his own hair get yellow by just getting angry, and normal humans cant transform into huge gorilas

Hoshi
hiperion looks very alike humans but hasnt iron on his blood

TPinaPimp
but a normal human cant make his own hair get yellow by just getting angry, and normal humans cant transform into huge gorilas

Well the whole SSJ thing is something that runs though the saiya-jin's genes (blood)..... and normal humans can turn into werewolfs (In dragonball) completly disproving your ozzauo statement...

Hoshi
where you said saw that ? if you are talking about a wolfman , or about the guys that appears with animal forms in dbz you are wrong since they are either not human or they are with some kind of curse in them.

Illustrious

And the same Thanos could stand in all of Goku's attack and take no damage. Obviously you are either undervaluing Wolvie's claws or overvaluing Goku's powers.

Hoshi
in fact i am pretty sure that gokus attacks could do much danage to thanos

Illustrious
Really? Thanos who can take a blast from Odin will be taking damage from Goku? Right.

Mako Victim
laughing

Hoshi
goku can destroy planets a lot bigger than earth using less than 25% of his power , wolverine can cut though stell ...

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Illustrious
Really? Thanos who can take a blast from Odin will be taking damage from Goku? Right.

lmfao!

Give it up, Hoshi. Goku would be pwned. His blood is red. Red blood contains iron. Mags controls him, makes him kick himself in the face until he dies. Period.

Hoshi
i never sar mag be able to do that with a normal human

Mako Victim
Well it's pretty clear who the winner of this fight is...

Illustrious
i never sar mag be able to do that with a normal human

Then you need to read more comics.

Deus Ex
Sure he did. Read the 300th comic of the Uncanny x-Men. He froze every single being at Illyana's burial and still had power enough to levitate Avalon, his home.

And btw, Goku DOES have iron in his blood. He eats things from earth, yeah?

Illustrious
goku can destroy planets a lot bigger than earth using less than 25% of his power , wolverine can cut though stell ...

And this is supposed to somehow hurt Thanos?

Thanos has survived world level destruction easily. He's taken a full power blast from an ancient god entity.

And 25%? Prove up.

Mako Victim
Not to mention he'd have about a 100,000x more iron in his blood then most humans would...

Hoshi
than why he needed to make his conrade to make one of the guards of his prison in the movie have more iron in his blood than normal humans.and yeah you are right goku has iron on his blody , but that wouldnt help mags destroy goku since he couldnt use it with simple humans

Illustrious
than why he needed to make his conrade to make one of the guards of his prison in the movie have more iron in his blood than normal humans.and yeah you are right goku has iron on his blody , but that wouldnt help mags destroy goku since he couldnt use it with simple humans

Did you just use the movie as proof? laughing

Mako Victim
Goku's not a simple human, MAG would take control of in no time..

Deus Ex
lol!

The movie is TOTALLY different from the comics, Hoshi.

Hoshi
Originally posted by Mako Victim
Not to mention he'd have about a 100,000x more iron in his blood then most humans would...
why , saying this is the same thing as saying a guy who is very strong like bane has lots of iron on his bloody.Goku has the power to destroy the earth easily when he wasnt even super sayan form , now he can change to ssj 3 , and the power of goku has at least increased in 100000 times.

Hoshi
and if you say so , wolverines claws are stronger than odins full power enery beams?

Hoshi
he couldnt hold colossus in his metal form because he was too strong , i dont see why he could control goku

Illustrious
why , saying this is the same thing as saying a guy who is very strong like bane has lots of iron on his bloody.Goku has the power to destroy the earth easily when he wasnt even super sayan form , now he can change to ssj 3 , and the power of goku has at least increased in 100000 times.

Substantiate.

Wolverine's claws are definitely more corporeal, don't you think?

Deus Ex
he couldnt hold colossus in his metal form because he was too strong , i dont see why he could control goku

Magneto can whirl Collosus around like a wreckball and indeed, has many times before.

Why do you think they don't often square off?

Mako Victim

Dude, if you ask any pro fighter they'll tell ya the most important thing in there diet is Iron...

Goku's huge, he has super strength, his body needs alot more iron to supply his strength. Why do you think he eats so much

Hoshi
Substantiate.

Wolverine's claws are definitely more corporeal, don't you think?

wolverines claw are suremore corporal ...so what, is a laser stronger than a sword?

Illustrious
If that sword was adamantium, no.

Hoshi
Dude, if you ask any pro fighter they'll tell ya the most important thing in there diet is Iron...

Goku's huge, he has super strength, his body needs alot more iron to supply his strength. Why do you think he eats so much

of course iron is important , but no matter how much iron you eat , your body wont have much more iron than a normal person, maybe gokus iron can be a bit more concentrated than normal humans, but not much.If that is true a guy who eats lots of iron will turn to be a colossus ? laughing

Hoshi
is adamantium able to destroy the earth?

Mako Victim

Yeah that happend in ultimate X-men, but I assume were using Magneto's strongest form here just like were using Goku's

Hoshi
that is the problem of using the strongest form of a guy that has dozens of versions , you have to specify which version we are using

Illustrious
If you shoot the adamantium with enough force, yes, it can destroy the earth.

Mako Victim
of course iron is important , but no matter how much iron you eat , your body wont have much more iron than a normal person, maybe gokus iron can be a bit more concentrated than normal humans, but not much.If that is true a guy who eats lots of iron will turn to be a colossus ? laughing

I wish

Deus Ex
Magneto pre-Fatal Attractions, then.

TPinaPimp
I am pretty sure Goku could hurt Thanos, Goku at 25% power could destroy planets

CRAP!

Kid Buu had to hit the core of the planet to make it explode, meaning No character in Dbz (exept Veggeto most likely) could destroy Earth with there own power...

And if you wanna count SSJ4 Goku, then I want you to know that he couldn't even dent the Sun..... Oh and don't forget Bebi Vegeta, and Fat Buu hitting the planets dead on with the blasts... and Earth still existing..

Hoshi
not true , since cell said himself goku would destroy the earth if he used his kamehameha , dai kaioshin said if kid buu and ssj 3 goku fight to the death the simple fact of they fighting would destroy the earth

Deus Ex
Which was probably hyperbole, when you consider that the DBZ crew is far from capable of destroying earth.

TPinaPimp
not true , since cell said himself goku would destroy the earth if he used his kamehameha , dai kaioshin said if kid buu and ssj 3 goku fight to the death the simple fact of they fighting would destroy the earth

1. Yes becuase Goku was aiming straight at the the planet (it would've burrowed down into the core)

2. Dai Kaioshin is the Fat Kaioshin, I think you mean Elder Kai.... Anyway Goku said that if Kid Buu and himself were to have a fight on his the Kaioshin home planet that they would completly ruin it... then the Elder Kaioshin said don't worry we can always fix it with the dragonballs..... or something like that

Hoshi
that is not true , many of them can easily destroy the earth

TPinaPimp
3. And we know how Perfect Cell likes to overestimate himself..... I mean he said his kamahamaha (which was stronger then Goku's) could destroy the solar system... yet it exploded on Earth and did nothing.

Deus Ex
Proof of this?

Hoshi
Originally posted by TPinaPimp
1. Yes becuase Goku was aiming straight at the the planet (it would've burrowed down into the core)

2. Dai Kaioshin is the Fat Kaioshin, I think you mean Elder Kai.... Anyway Goku said that if Kid Buu and himself were to have a fight on his the Kaioshin home planet that they would completly ruin it... then the Elder Kaioshin said don't worry we can always fix it with the dragonballs..... or something like that

goku was aiming at cell , the fact is that if goku fired the kamehameha at the earth it would be so powerfull that it could destroy the earth even if it wasnt a full shot.

Mako Victim

Name a time that any of the DBZ hero's actually destroyed a planet

TPinaPimp

No they cause the planet's core to be disruptive and explode.. That is it, there powers alone don't destroy Earth

Hoshi
3. And we know how Perfect Cell likes to overestimate himself..... I mean he said his kamahamaha (which was stronger then Goku's) could destroy the solar system... yet it exploded on Earth and did nothing.

it didnt explode on earth , it were sent to the sun with him

Illustrious
goku was aiming at cell , the fact is that if goku fired the kamehameha at the earth it would be so powerfull that it could destroy the earth even if it wasnt a full shot.

But it didn't happen.

TPinaPimp
it didnt explode on earth , it were sent to the sun with him

No Cell's kamahamaha completly exploded under Gohan's power.... and Gohan's kamahamha was sent flying off into space.

Cell died when Gohan's kamahamha touched him

Hoshi
i will stop arguing now, i wont be able to change anyones opnion , and you wont be able to change anyones opnion too .I respect your opnion and i respect mine , you think mags will win and i think goku will win , we dont have to keep arguing that same thing.In the end we will have argued many pages and it wont help in anything, just like the su[perman vs goku that is already at 70 pages

Mako Victim
There's no proof at all that they can destroy planets.. For one thing they never destroyed a planet..

TPinaPimp
There's no proof at all that they can destroy planets.. For one thing they never destroyed a planet..

Acctually Kid Buu destroyed Earth and Frieza destroyed Namek...

(and I am not even counting Non-canon scenes)

bardock
its amazing how anyone beats magneto then. he could just take there blood and kill them.even though he has been handled on numerous occasions. I know a lot of people think it is just fanboyism but objectively speaking from someone who likes both characters magneto loses

Mako Victim
Acctually Kid Buu destroyed Earth and Frieza destroyed Namek...

(and I am not even counting Non-canon scenes)

Yeah, Frieza and Buu might have destroyed planets but none of the DBZ hero's have........ And when did Buu destroy the Earth??

Hoshi
you didnt wathced the anime did you?

bardock
he only killed everyone on it

TPinaPimp
Well Mako, Kid Buu destroyed Earth... and Super Buu destroyed almost all life on Earth in a cuople of minutes...

And if Frieza and Kid Buu could destroy Earth... then alot of the hero's could.

Mako Victim
Okay, okay...

dvampire

The Iron in the blood thing will work. If Goku is capable of catching a heart virus, I'm sure mags could mess up his blood. Magneto could also create a black hole against Goku. Goku could win but so could Magneto.

Whiteclipse
did none of you see the sayian sega where vegeta and nappa were on their way to earth stop on a planet and then vegeta wastes it from space? with his 'laser' that is not as good as wolvies claws like come on people, research a little, vegeta at such a low power level(30,000) at PEEK, could destroy a planet, FROM A GOOD DISTANCE AWAY, in space, and now their power levels are over the millions plus multiply in supersayian then you say no z fighters could take out a planet? NOT FANBOY JUST FACT FROM THE SHOW Happy Dance

AdventChild
Magneto reverses the earth's polarization, throws billions of tons of metal on him, and flings him into space.

*waits for the Goku fanboys and -girls*

and girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

what's that supposed to mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! laughing

you suck sooo much...
any way...
Goku wins....

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Whiteclipse
did none of you see the sayian sega where vegeta and nappa were on their way to earth stop on a planet and then vegeta wastes it from space? with his 'laser' that is not as good as wolvies claws like come on people, research a little, vegeta at such a low power level(30,000) at PEEK, could destroy a planet, FROM A GOOD DISTANCE AWAY, in space, and now their power levels are over the millions plus multiply in supersayian then you say no z fighters could take out a planet? NOT FANBOY JUST FACT FROM THE SHOW Happy Dance

Im actually pretty sure Vegeta blowing up Arlia wasnt in the manga. ANd if its not in the manga, its not necessarily cannon. But I havent read it in awhile so im not a 100 percent sure. If someone can clarify more?

cheers!

Swanky-Tuna
Dbz is too inconsistant to use in battles. In the late episodes they have trouble doing things like pushing mountains and lifting buildings.

Creshosk
People forget that the DBZ characters have different powers.

I've never seen Goku or Vegeta use the Kamikaze ghost technique, or the destructo disk. NOr have I seen them mind control anyone or turn people into chocolate, or rip holes through space and time. I haven't seen Goku use Vegeta's main attack, and I haven't seen Vegeta use a kamehameha. . . Or anyone other than tien use tien's attack.

So why are we to assume that any of these attacks are really able to be used by anyone?

So how are we supposed to beleive that Vegeta who expended ALL of his mother ****ing energy in an OMNIdirection blast, and failed to destroy thea earth, Could destroy the Earth without hitting the core (which is what freizea said he did)

The only kamehameha's Ive seen strike the Earth didn't blow it up. just a massive explosion.

So if these characters can destory planets with a minor portion of their power, why did one who used all of his power fail to. and when another character used a minor porition of thier power, ALSO failed to?

Can someone show the times where a Z fighter DID succeed and destroying the planet around Buu's time?

Because honestly they really haven't displayed that level of power. Really, they haven't.

Veldar
Dragonball Z though interesting isn't exactly known to be canon. The fact of the matter is that while as powerful as Goku is, he is by all means a good guy. A Crusader even if you will. He ended up being the most powerful being in the Dragonball universe (second maybe only to Omega Shenron, whom you may remember that it was Gogeta that defeated him.) Even so, Goku would never destroy the Earth. And the only way for this battle to even take place would be on Earth.

If anything, if Magneto and Goku were ever to meet, Magneto would probably regard Goku as his brother, because to Magneto, Goku is a mutant. He would offer the ultimatum for Goku not to tand in his way. Of course, Goku's nature is to preserve life.

Now that we've established why these two would ever confront each othr in the first place, we have to see how far the two would go to get the upperhand.

We know from these two, that neither one of them are afraid of a little collateral damage. However, because Goku is pure of heart and whatnot, he would rather prefer to fight in a desert setting. Of course, this would take away from Magneto's advantage. And Magneto (unlike the majority of the Dragonball Cast) would never agree to fight on Goku's terms. Magneto would certainly want to fight in a crowded area with lots of metal readily availible to him.

But let's rule the fact that they do fight in a open area. Chances are that Goku would still be wearing his weighted clothing. It's not likely he would know to take off his shoes and his weighted shirt before fighting Magneto. And Magneto could detect metals a mile away, and he could just immobilize Goku and strangle him with his own weighted shirt, or beat him senseless with his own weighted shoes.

Either way, though I think if Goku were properly prepared, he could beat th living crap out of 100 Magnetos and be home in time for supper, but ultimately... Goku's ignorance of his enemy will be his downfall.

Remulous
Becuase Magnus originated in America I'll say Magnus. But if he was a none American originated super villian Goku would beat him into baby food.

Tek888
goku speedblitzez him...
anyone claiming that magneto wins are fanboys.
magneto CANT conrol the iron in gokus body and kill him... cause theyre freakin nearly indestructable inside in dbz! super buu couldnt kill vegito from the inside, neither can the iron magneto controls. and it takes to long to do that \"collecting all iron on earth\"-thing...

you guys that claims that gokus side are fanboys, think about it...

YOU are the fanboysmessed

Blanka
why isnt this not cloesd yet???

In Fate's Hands
Plus Magneto's alot smarter the Goku... So it'd be pretty easy for Magneto to lead Goku into one of those gravity simlulaters and program the gravity at 1,000,000x earths gravity and just crush Goku

didn't goku train in one of those at 1,000,00x earth gravity on his way to namek so I think it wouldn't crush him cause Vegita did train in a gravity simlulator at 1,000,000x earths gravity right before the android saga.

Lana
Sigh...closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.