Sreet Fighter VS Mortal Kombat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mako Victim
All of the Sreet Fighter crew versus the Mortal Kombat guys..

I'd put a slight lead with the Street Fighter guys do to the fact they got Akuma

jplatinum
Street fighter for so many obvious reasons that its a shame.

Tha C-Master
Been done WITH killer instinct!

Hoshi
you should make this topic at the game versus forum

Lord-of-Dreams
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Been done WITH killer instinct!

Yea, and MK won stick out tongue

This has been done so many times, Ive seen it in the books section!!!

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mako Victim
I'd put a slight lead with the Street Fighter guys do to the fact they got Akuma

And Ryu, Bison, Oro, Gill, Sagat.

wolverine8888
see I thought about it and street fighter average guys would but then u think about it and mortal combat has zub zero who at end of last game is fighting 200 guys which are as strong as average mortal combat guy. also scorpion and sub zero are pritty much almost gods they almsot fully mastered there powers. I think them to and raden would make mortal combat team win with out them mortal combat loses badly

jinzin
the entrie MK crew has gods and sorcerers up the ass.... even the toughest street fighters have had problems with the bit of mystical ability rose is packing... think about how much power MK guys have... sf doesn't stand a chance...

Mako Victim
Originally posted by wolverine8888
see I thought about it and street fighter average guys would but then u think about it and mortal combat has zub zero who at end of last game is fighting 200 guys which are as strong as average mortal combat guy. also scorpion and sub zero are pritty much almost gods they almsot fully mastered there powers. I think them to and raden would make mortal combat team win with out them mortal combat loses badly

Dude, the characters in Sreet Fighter are anything but normal, just because there humans doesn't mean there normal wink

Just because there gods in MK doesn't mean they'll just easly win, in Deception Radan gets owned twice at the start of the game... If a human like Liu Kang can beat most of them I'm sure Ryu or Ken could also

wolverine8888
dude I dont think u understood what i said I said normal guy in mk mean the average mk fighter I dident mean they were normal humans lol. sub zero could beat any street fighter character

jinzin
lui kangs no normal human... he can enhance his chi on order to meet class 100 hits from guys like goro or baraka... also he can't take most of them... subzero's the god killer... not him.

lui kang and his ENTIRE human crew had to team up, just to fight goro... they had to unite WITH badguys to fight shaokahn.. and they had rayden's help...

wolverine8888
end of last game zub zero is fighting 200 baraka or even more then 200

jinzin
seriously... shred-zero is not to be ****ed with...

Mako Victim
Seriously... Shin Akuma is not to be ****ed with... laughing

jinzin
Seriously... Shin Akuma is not to be ****ed with... laughing

shin akuma is gonna get teleported to the netherrealm by scorpion and have his soul ripped apart... no big deal...

unless shin akuma has a neatherrealm to defect to he loses against scorpion alone...

Mako Victim
Originally posted by jinzin
shin akuma is gonna get teleported to the netherrealm by scorpion and have his soul ripped apart... no big deal...

unless shin akuma has a neatherrealm to defect to he loses against scorpion alone...

And just how could Scorpion teleport Shin Akuma who is the probably the strongest fighter in the SF world, With no big deal...

Joker1237
This guy will OWN over all

Piedmon
Vega is the last man standing..... In under five minutes if I'm at the controls.....

Lord-of-Dreams
yea. Scorpion is a savage. Liu kang is a killer. Subyis myfavourite. KungLaohas a crazy hat. Shao Kahn... WELL!! TheDragon King... who else do I needto mention? THE DRAGON KING!!! Alone,he smoked three of MK's most badass sorcerers. What is SF gonna do tohim?

Joker1237
Well he smoke 2 of MK;s baddest sorcerers and a GOD.

Ogena is above GOD hood here.

Orestes
Chun Li 4 t3h win ... k thx bye stick out tongue

unrealman
Akuma does have a move that can take out almost all of the Mkers Expect for a few.

the shungokusatsu

From the plot guide

What happens during the shungokusatsu is that they go to hell. The
demons in hell will attack the person even if they're sin free or not.
They're demons, they'll go at anything. But with evil characters, their
past sins will also haunt on top of the demons attacking them for that
split second. Gen survives this because he empties his spirit, heart and
mind. "Onore wo mu ni suru". "Mu" means emptiness, nothingness. One of the
reasons why Gouken has the kanji "Mu" on his back. It's really not about
how strong the person is but how tuned and focused they are with their mind
and soul.

The user is in danger during the Shun Goku Satsu, too, if he isn't
prepared. Both the user and the target go to hell. Canonwise, Ryu and
Sakura have never done the Shun Goku Satsu.

the only way to survived this attack is

A to empty your spirit, heart, and Mind

B a god ( resurrection)

C: undead that is immune to soul attacks

jinzin
And just how could Scorpion teleport Shin Akuma who is the probably the strongest fighter in the SF world, With no big deal...

the same way he did to quanchi... grab him... teleport him.. end of story...

jinzin
sending scorpion to hell..... a place that's been deemed more hospitable than netherealm... a place scorpion survived, thrived, and owned when he was just a human soul..... yeah.... good plan.... oh wait... that it until scorpion teleports back in 5 minutes and kills akuma..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

knight
I voted before viewing the results of the poll... MORTAL KOMBAT reins
that Street Fighter thing is done, I thought it was over years ago.

I can't understand why the poll is higher on S.T. than M.K. "What The!?!".

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Piedmon
Vega is the last man standing..... In under five minutes if I'm at the controls.....

Yeah, same here. Give me Karin or Vega and I can mop up pretty much anything.

Mako Victim
Originally posted by unrealman
Akuma does have a move that can take out almost all of the Mkers Expect for a few.

the shungokusatsu

From the plot guide

What happens during the shungokusatsu is that they go to hell. The
demons in hell will attack the person even if they're sin free or not.
They're demons, they'll go at anything. But with evil characters, their
past sins will also haunt on top of the demons attacking them for that
split second. Gen survives this because he empties his spirit, heart and
mind. "Onore wo mu ni suru". "Mu" means emptiness, nothingness. One of the
reasons why Gouken has the kanji "Mu" on his back. It's really not about
how strong the person is but how tuned and focused they are with their mind
and soul.

The user is in danger during the Shun Goku Satsu, too, if he isn't
prepared. Both the user and the target go to hell. Canonwise, Ryu and
Sakura have never done the Shun Goku Satsu.

the only way to survived this attack is

A to empty your spirit, heart, and Mind

B a god ( resurrection)

Pretty neat, and don't forget that in Capcom VS SNK he destroyed a navy ship with a single upercut smile

unrealman
Obvious Scorpion classifieds as

Raiden and Shao Khan and Shinnok would classified as

B: a god ( resurrection)

edit: Forgot to put in D: Cyborg

unrealman
http://tabmok99.mortalkombatonline.com/kombat_pavilion.html

Edit: I just sent a E-mail to Gavok asking him what Fatalities in Mortal Kombat are canon

jinzin
Pretty neat, and don't forget that in Capcom VS SNK he destroyed a navy ship with a single upercut smile

not even a canon source for street fighter... What the f**k?

dvampire
Street Fighter wins IMO. I like both games though, I heard they were making a card battle game.

Check this site out.

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95180

dvampire
Originally posted by jinzin
not even a canon source for street fighter... What the f**k?

That was in SF3 thrid strike. smile

Joker1237
Wow I impress with one uppercut YEAH RIGHT.

Raiden blow up Shanges's whole battle feild by blowing himself up vs Ogena, and well hate 2 say it fokes, but that had ZERO effect on the Dragon King.

And Raiden is more powerful Than Akuma.

Dr. Octagon
MK is great and all, but Street Fighter was really addicting. MK was better in the gore category.

vote> street fighter

Mako Victim
Originally posted by Dr. Octagon
MK is great and all, but Street Fighter was really addicting. MK was better in the gore category.

vote> street fighter

You see, that's the thing about MK, I really liked it and everything but if it didn't have the blood and gore I doubt it would of done half as good...

The explosing made by Raiden only destroyed the palace they was in, and not the battlefield... And if it took everything Raiden had to destroy the palace then I doubt his power could be greater then Akuma.. The Navy ship Akuma so easly destroyed seemed bigger then the palace Raiden destroyed, and Akuma didn't have to break a sweat doing it....

And alot of people thing Raiden so awsome and everything, when really he doesn't do much in MK besides just watch everyone else whipe some ass....... And when he does fight he usually gets creamed

jinzin
this isn't a debate on what the better game was... it's a debate on which series would win in a gang brawl...Originally posted by Dr. Octagon

vote> street fighter

jinzin
You see, that's the thing about MK, I really liked it and everything but if it didn't have the blood and gore I doubt it would of done half as good...

The explosing made by Raiden only destroyed the palace they was in, and not the battlefield... And if it took everything Raiden had to destroy the palace then I doubt his power could be greater then Akuma.. The Navy ship Akuma so easly destroyed seemed bigger then the palace Raiden destroyed, and Akuma didn't have to break a sweat doing it....

And alot of people thing Raiden so awsome and everything, when really he doesn't do much in MK besides just watch everyone else whipe some ass....... And when he does fight he usually gets creamed

good thing you're neglecting the fact that everytime portals to outworld open up and vica versa raiden already loses power.. and the fact that he has to give up power just to compete in MK tourney's AND the fact that when he did try to take out onaga, he did it as a concentrated attack... if raiden wanted to destroy in volume then he would do so... but the fact is that was all focused on onaga himself.. AND it was after a prolonged battle against two of outworld's most powerful and dangerous sorcerors...

again.. subzero by himself pretty effortlessly defeated entire outworld armies by himself... warriors boasting superhuman strength, reflexes, and durability... I'd like to see akuma do that...

Shao Kahn>>>>>bison
Scorpion>>>>akuma

hell all MK would have to do is have their gods gang rape any body who's the least bit threatening...

and lets not forget that the cybornetic ninjas have a failsafe device that blows up the entire planet... how you guys still feel sf wins, I have no idea...

Mako Victim
I think you give the gods in MK to much cred.. If humans like Liu Kang, and Johhny Cage could beat them I'm sure the Street fighter crew could easly do the same...

Wow, it always seemed to me the outworld armies were just stupid mutated freaks that everone beats the hell out of....... But nevermind the fact that M.Bison has an army probably just as big, and not to mention he has technology that pretty much no one in the MK universe could understand...... Hell, I bet Guile and Charlie could give them a good run for there money, all they gotta do is get in a stealth fighter and just bomb the hell outta all of them..

jinzin
when the **** have "humans" like them EVER beaten the gods? What the f**k?

sub-zero's the only one in that category to pull that off..... and he's far from some normal human as are the other two you just mentioned for reason's I've already explained...

bison's army resides in several locations in india and asia... his army is also small enough to be taken out by u.s. special forces ALONE.... big freakin whoop.... shao kahns army spans accross realms... that's billions upon billions of troops... and his shadow priests are next to unkillable... pffft shadow preists alone would make short work of the sf crew... finally, when shao kahn entered earth, it took a combination of u.s. military, police, lin que, and GODS to even hold the line against ONE army from outworld.... ONE.... NO FREAKING WAY is bison gonna stand up to shao kahn army wise.. so no point in attempting that argument...

remember there are ARMIES of goro's in outworld... ONE goro would be a feat in itself for an sf guy to take out...

nice attempt at an argument though... they can't win on a personal scale so maybe thay can on a large end warfare scale....
NOPE MK still wins.. thanks for comin out...

Mako Victim
Technology will save the day for SF, it doesn't matter how big your army is it's what you have in your army. Guile works for the Air Force so if you wanna bring armies into this the Air Force could simply drown them all with nukes.... And from what I've heard Akuma can move mountians ......

Errrr.. In the game doesn't Lui Kang beat shang Tsung and Shao Kahn?

unrealman
Well Crossover Akuma's Feats are a bite out there.

1 punk a meteor

2 open a portal to hell with his fist

3 Jump to heaven

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/neogeo/c/svcaku.htm

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/neogeo/c/svcaku2.htm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/Coco_J/ed2d_a00.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/Coco_J/ed2d_a01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/Coco_J/ed2d_a02.jpg

unrealman
This is Canon Akuma Feats

1 sinking a island

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/a/sfa2ryu.htm

2 Destorying Ayers Rock

http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=akumaend0yw.jpg

3 such as stay deep under the ocean.
While training there, he uses the Tenshoukairekijin to destroy a sunken
ship. Observed by a submarine, the crew members are shocked. The move is
so powerful that it causes the sunken ship to be blasted to the surface,
causing chaos even for another ship on the water .

http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=akumaend20bs.jpg

note: there's actually more to the SF3 endings but Fighters Generation only had two frames.

jinzin
Technology will save the day for SF, it doesn't matter how big your army is it's what you have in your army. Guile works for the Air Force so if you wanna bring armies into this the Air Force could simply drown them all with nukes.... And from what I've heard Akuma can move mountians ......
dude... it seems like you're not quite listening here... if it was all that simple MK3 would simply not have happened... the entirety of the earth's defenses were pushed to the brink and all but wiped out just holding the line against shao kahn's forces.... millions of people were killed by his extermination squads... if nukes were an instant win for guile shadowlaw would have been boned before they became a problem....

you seem to think outworld is just a bunch of guys with spears or something... the best I can figure you came to this conclussion is from the movies... pffffft even then they all but conquered the earth without much of a problem....

fact is, it's going to be difficult to take down an army of the undead which is under scorpions command...

U.S. air force versus gods and demons... hmmmmmmmmmmm

Errrr.. In the game doesn't Lui Kang beat shang Tsung and Shao Kahn?

in the stroyline... lui kang defeats shang stung in a tournement where shang has to adhere to specific rules.. AND when he's an old man...

lui kang doesn't beat shao kahn alone.. all of the MK good guys including raiden gang up on him and push him back to outworld... they don't even succeed in offing him...

again... akuma's seriously one of the most major threats here... one trip to neatherealm via scorpion teleportation fixes that up pretty quickly...

Jordanmk4eva
i definitely say mk over sf. first off when sf ppl win a fight they just knock them out. mk finishes them off by killing them. mk has to many gods. sorcerers, demons, and way to many powerful ppl for sf to keep up with. and im not just saying this because im an mk fan. i love sf to. but theres no competition really with mk going against sf. ppl say if the blood and gore wasnt in mk it wouldnt be popular. but if there were no hadokens and shuriukens. sf would be more dead then it is already. akuma is the only big threat but theres no way he can defeat the dragon king, raiden, shao khan, fujin, shinnok. goro,kintaro motaro, scorpion, sub zero shang tsung(which who can transform himself into ppl and take souls.).. and as far as females go, cammy chunli rose and sakura. are easily defeated by jade kitana mileena sonya. MK OWNS. AND BTW IN MK ARMAGEDDON WHEN EACH PLAYER DEFEATS BLAZE THEY GET GOD LIKE POWER SO THERES NO WAY IN HELL SF COULD BEAT MK.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Jordanmk4eva
i definitely say mk over sf. first off when sf ppl win a fight they just knock them out. mk finishes them off by killing them. mk has to many gods. sorcerers, demons, and way to many powerful ppl for sf to keep up with. and im not just saying this because im an mk fan. i love sf to. but theres no competition really with mk going against sf. ppl say if the blood and gore wasnt in mk it wouldnt be popular. but if there were no hadokens and shuriukens. sf would be more dead then it is already. akuma is the only big threat but theres no way he can defeat the dragon king, raiden, shao khan, fujin, shinnok. goro,kintaro motaro, scorpion, sub zero shang tsung(which who can transform himself into ppl and take souls.).. and as far as females go, cammy chunli rose and sakura. are easily defeated by jade kitana mileena sonya. MK OWNS. AND BTW IN MK ARMAGEDDON WHEN EACH PLAYER DEFEATS BLAZE THEY GET GOD LIKE POWER SO THERES NO WAY IN HELL SF COULD BEAT MK.

Some things I must say:

1. Why did you revive this thread? Not only is it old, it's against the rules to have anything like this.

2. Just because a fighting game has fatalities doesn't mean their characters are more more powerful than characters from other fighting games that have no finishers.

3. There are more threats than Akuma. Look at Gill.

4. Akuma has split mountains, trains at the bottom of Marinas Trench (where the water pressure would crush submarines, sunk an island, and has a technique that sends people to Hell and get slaughtered by its inhabitants (Shun Goku Satsu). He sure as hell is taking out every MK character you listed with Onaga being the only worthy opponent.

5. Street Fighter females easily defeated. Chun Li can kick pretty fast and is way more agile than the female ninjas. Rose is pretty much diet Vega (dictator) and that puts on a higher position than any of the MK females

6. Any MK character defeating Blaze (besides Taven) is most likely going to be noncanon

FWahMaN
This is Canon Akuma Feats

1 sinking a island

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/a/sfa2ryu.htm

2 Destorying Ayers Rock

http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=akumaend0yw.jpg

3 such as stay deep under the ocean.
While training there, he uses the Tenshoukairekijin to destroy a sunken
ship. Observed by a submarine, the crew members are shocked. The move is
so powerful that it causes the sunken ship to be blasted to the surface,
causing chaos even for another ship on the water .

http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=akumaend20bs.jpg

note: there's actually more to the SF3 endings but Fighters Generation only had two frames. Why are Akuma debaters almost always from a foreign country? confused

1. No indication of sinking...only crumbling blatantly due to the crumbs of the island falling in the water as displayed in the animation (which is on youtube). From looking at the sprite of the used attack (which most likely belongs to the same attack) ki is emitted and spread across the base from his fist. This further indicates the destruction comes from his inner ki and not the force behind the punch. This and most likely in addition to the fact there's no indication the island caved in instantly or in a matter of seconds. The 8th and 9th ending scans show the island being impacted from a specific point. No one can exclude the possibility the attack (with the corresponding sprite animation indicating spreading ki) caused a chain reaction that lead to the demolishing of the island, except the fan.

2. Given, if only you mean cracked a number of times.

3. Worst quality scans I've ever seen. So, Akuma's leg is bigger than the submarine? My God, what a big submarine that was./sarcasm

Well Crossover Akuma's Feats are a bite out there.

1 punk a meteor

2 open a portal to hell with his fist

3 Jump to heaven

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/neogeo/c/svcaku.htm

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/neogeo/c/svcaku2.htm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/Coco_J/ed2d_a00.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/Coco_J/ed2d_a01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/Coco_J/ed2d_a02.jpg

1. That is for all anyone knows small enough to fit in a science museum. Only fans and/or ignoramuses will immediately conclude that by just a screenshot showing Earth and a space rock at the same time, both the object and planet are equidistant from the viewer and hence the said fan or ignoramus will try to fit as many pics of the meteor into the part of the picture showing the Earth. There are pictures with Halo's Master Chief being apparently larger than the Milky Way Galaxy. This is because Master Chief is 10 feet away from you whereas the galaxy on the other hand, is taken billions of miles away. If it's also non-canon as you imply, why bring it up? Who knows.

2. If "open a portal to hell with his fist" is the same as causing a chasm into the ground opening the underworld, a.k.a revealing what's simply under the ground, you'd have a point.

3. Lol. He does have ups in his non-canon appearances, that I can see clearly.

Oh and lol @ "Sreet" Fighter in the thread title.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.