Who is better MACE or DUKU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkjedi132
my friend wanted me to ask you guys who is better Mace or Duku, so post who u think is better

maddani
i think mace would spank dooku... but in a saber fight hmm id put my $$ on mace

masterkit
Mace is better, and its spelt dooku

((The_Anomaly))
Dooku is far better then Mace.

darkjedi132
i personaly thought dooku was better due to wat i hurred about mace

Jedi Priestess
Good lord man.......do you not have an English class in school?

Echuu
laughing out loud

Mace Windu hands down.

DeVi| D0do
Lol, "hurred". laughing

Dooku is better.

Admiral Akbar
Get the spelling right, please.

chinabing
Try "Spelt-Rite" Editing Service, www.spelt-rite.com

Darth Traya
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess

Did you not have a punctuation class in school?

DeVi| D0do
What school would have an entire class devoted to punctuation? blink

Sesse
I hurred that Mace is beter than Dooku because mace could take sidious down. Thats just what i hurred.

Sir Mist
Just because person A can beat person B, who in turn beat person C, doesnt mean person A can beat person C...people keep saying this all the time for these types of arguments..

I'd vote Doku because his attacks are more 'closed in' and cover his ass all the time...Mace's attacks are too wide and leave open gaps...Dooku is just the type of person to exploit those gaps...

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Did you not have a punctuation class in school?

Why yes dearie I did. In fact, I did so well they even let me teach English for over 20 years. You seem to have latched onto my posts and felt the need to comment. What pray tell, is your objective? I think perhaps you could benefit from a saucer of warm milk. ~meow~

JenR1215
Dooku is better by performance and Mace is better when it comes to a smart ass attitude. punk

darthvader_fan
i dont know i hate both of them

Dooku is cool cause he got that bent lightsaber
Mace is cool cause he got that purple lightsaber

Vinnie105
mace will get killed in a few seconds lets say: 30

Vin

BAILY
Mace Windu is a wussy.. like all of SJL's characters he plays... all talk and stupid talk at that...

Dooku is far better a swordsman.. and though I think it would be an interesting duel... Dooku would cut Mace's legs right from underneith him....

commander gree
i have to say mace

dragon milly
Well the way I see it, Dooku was fairly evenly matched with Yoda, who is reputed to be the finest swordsman in the galaxy. So, I guess I'll pose another question, "Who would win between Mace and Yoda?"

Hope my punctuation and spelling are Okay with everyone. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jedi Priestess
Can I just say I love your sig? Thats fantastic.

dragon milly
Thanx, all props go to Hit_and_Miss though, he did a great job.

JenR1215
Originally posted by dragon milly
Hope my punctuation and spelling are Okay with everyone. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Im kind of glad you spell your words right, because I can't spell a lot of words and I can take notes............ stick out tongue

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess

laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud exactly what i was thinking

truejedi
Dooku was fairly even with Yoda? Yoda takes Dooku apart, though i'm still trying to figure out why he had so much worse a time of moving the "giant falling pillar" than dooku did... Dooku is the perfect villian, but he loses to Anakin of all people, i could be mistaken, but it doesn't seem like anybody would tell me that ROTS anakin could take mace.

Tangible God
Originally posted by maddani
i think mace would spank dooku... but in a saber fight hmm id put my $$ on mace My God!

I've seen people misspell Anakin, Sidious, Grievous, Obi-Wan even...but how the Hell do you get Dooku wrong?

Revan Ecks
i would have to say mace windu besides he almost killed palpatine.

Tangible God
That's debatable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.