Blink vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Blink (from eXiles) vs Captain America. Featureless environment. No prep.

Piedmon

xmarksthespot
So the shield doesn't get her? She isn't faster than all prior Olympic athletes.

Piedmon
Her power is quite different from Nightcrawler's. She's more akin to Mikhail Rasputin (a reality warper).

xmarksthespot
So he wouldn't just throw the shield at her before she could do anything? Cap has peak human reflexes.

Piedmon
Unlike Nightcrawler or Cyclops, Blink could do something to the shield. Even the indestructible metal is vulnerable to molecular rearrangement.

Khellendros
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
So the shield doesn't get her? She isn't faster than all prior Olympic athletes.
The HELLL she isn't. Hyperion has basically admitted that she matches him speedwise. Now, while I don't think that means running speed, I think it does mean reaction time and battle speed. As for the fight, when cap tosses the shield at her, she opens a portal and redirects it to the back of his head. Or just teleports him elsewhere. And that's just if she's being nice.

xmarksthespot
But Cap is a legend.

Piedmon
What are you being petty for? I honestly think Cap could defeat Cyclops and Nightcrawler. It's not part of any favoritism on my part.

spetznaz
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Blink (from eXiles) vs Captain America. Featureless environment. No prep.

Never mess with a woman who can teleport you into the heart of a volcano.
Never mess with a woman who can make your indestructable shield pop right in the middle of your midriff.
Never mess with a woman who can cause your head to appear 3,000 miles away from the rest of you.
Never mess with a woman who can throw shards at you ....particularly when she doesn't even need to throw them but can just make them appear INSIDE you. Even your aforementioned 'indestructable' shield would be to no avail.
And never mess with a woman who can play with your reality in ways you wouldn't even begin to believe.

Conclusion: Cap is The Man (well, next to Doom, Bruce Wayne, and Tchalla), but in this fight Cap finds himself in worlds of hurt. Even Dr.Strange wouldn't know how to put him together again.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Piedmon
What are you being petty for? I honestly think Cap could defeat Cyclops and Nightcrawler. It's not part of any favoritism on my part. And yet I think Wolverine would lose to Cyclops and Havok. And that means I hate Wolverine? Oh well que sera.

Khellendros
Originally posted by spetznaz
Never mess with a woman who can teleport you into the heart of a volcano.
Never mess with a woman who can make your indestructable shield pop right in the middle of your midriff.
Never mess with a woman who can cause your head to appear 3,000 miles away from the rest of you.
Never mess with a woman who can throw shards at you ....particularly when she doesn't even need to throw them but can just make them appear INSIDE you. Even your aforementioned 'indestructable' shield would be to no avail.
And never mess with a woman who can play with your reality in ways you wouldn't even begin to believe.

Conclusion: Cap is The Man (well, next to Doom, Bruce Wayne, and Tchalla), but in this fight Cap finds himself in worlds of hurt. Even Dr.Strange wouldn't know how to put him together again.
This man speaks the truth. Blink is NOT to be f*cked with.

Piedmon
I never said THAT. If you think he can't beat guys like Spider Man or Black Panther.... than you are seriously underestimating him. Maybe that's due to personal bias or maybe not.... doesn't matter to me.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Piedmon
I never said THAT. If you think he can't beat guys like Spider Man or Black Panther.... than you are seriously underestimating him. Maybe that's due to personal bias or maybe not.... doesn't matter to me.
Who, Wolverine or Captain America?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Khellendros
Who, Wolverine or Captain America? Wolverine.

X is making a very good point here. . TWO actually.

black robb
Gambit wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.