"Six guys" VS Rest of Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
The six people featured in "secret" meeting in New Avengers:

Dr. Strange
Iron Man
Reed Richards
Namor
Prof. Xavier
Black Bolt

VS Rest of Marvel Earth

(Thor and Silver Surfer are included. No Phoenix.)

Both sides get one day of prep.

Who win?

Neither of the sides can destrey the Earth. If the six guys want to win, all of them must stay alive.

TheKahn
Marvel Earth

thesilverspider
the surfer, sentry,thor,beta ray bill,genis-vell,adam warlock.

TheKahn
Against another team or group they could have a chance, but not against the whole earth

thesilverspider
my team is already over kill

thesilverspider
strange is the only real threat

Sentry
Warlock's not on earth.

thesilverspider
well he from earth thats considered marvel earth

thesilverspider
or simply switch him with my man doc doom

wolverine8888
one word SENTRY. beats that whole team by him self

thesilverspider
what are you smoking sentry cant take them plus the one day prep is enough for reed richards who is a good friend of sentry and they got doc strange who is a master of prep

Scoobless
Originally posted by wolverine8888
one word SENTRY. beats that whole team by him self

based on what? he's already shown to have weakness against psionic type guys... Xavier or Strange will have him working for them within two minutes

thesilverspider
exactly just look at my six above nuff said

wolverine8888
actauly no not at all if u read the comics the viod which not even him any wer eenar full power was beating MU best heros. no he high telepath they wont stand a chanc eof taken him that way emma herself said only reason she can get in is because he letting her if he wasent she neevr be abelto get into his mind.

wolverine8888
power of a thousand exploding suns one is enough to destroy the world he has power of a thousand

thesilverspider
when you can spell a lil better then come back and post because i have no idea what you wrote

black robb
actauly no not at all if u read the comics the viod which not even him any wer eenar full power was beating MU best heros. no he high telepath they wont stand a chanc eof taken him that way emma herself said only reason she can get in is because he letting her if he wasent she neevr be abelto get into his mind. stop smoking crack while typing,its ruining your spelling (and logic)

wolverine8888
? logic. when has comics ever been logical. next did u even read new avenger if u did u would not think im wrong

Scoobless
like the part where Mastermind f**ks him up..... that part?

wolverine8888
yes rmeebr it said the stronger ur will the stronger his pwoer is. and they said sentry will was one of the strongest he has seen. so no that does not come in to play is mastermind one of the people he fighting no he not.

Scoobless
is mastermind one of the people he fighting

no, but Strange and Xavier are... both of whom are much stronger than Mastermind

Sentry's done next to nothing to prove himself so far

thesilverspider
thats true but you cant be so harsh on him he will do some amazing things in issues coming up we still dont know his real power

wolverine8888
masterminds powers are much diffrent from there they will in no way be able to do what master mind did to sentry

Creshosk
masterminds powers are much diffrent from there they will in no way be able to do what master mind did to sentry Do you even know who any of the characters you are talking about are?

wolverine8888
yes I do and his psi ability is diffrent

Creshosk
yes I do and his psi ability is diffrent And?

It's still a "psi ability" Professor X and Dr. Strange are both better at "psi abillities" than Mastermind.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Creshosk
And?

It's still a "psi ability" Professor X and Dr. Strange are both better at "psi abillities" than Mastermind.

exactly

big grin

wolverine8888
yes but mastermind ability is diffrent he controls people. his is bases off how strong there will is the other too are not

Creshosk
yes but mastermind ability is diffrent he controls people. his is bases off how strong there will is the other too are not And?

PX and DS don't need for a person's will power to be either, they can both "control" or mindblast Sentry, easier than than MM.

wolverine8888
why do I dought this since emmma frost could not do any thing to stop sentry because sentry wouldent let her

Maestro
Gaea calls Atum, good luck.

thesilverspider
thats overkill atum owns he is badass

Creshosk
why do I dought this since emmma frost could not do any thing to stop sentry because sentry wouldent let her

if (Emma_Frost>=Dr_Strange || Emma_Frost>=Proffesor_X || Emma_Frost>=Dr_Strange+Proffesor_X)
printf("You have a point."wink;
else
printf( "And your point is?"wink;

And your point is?

wolverine8888
she a very power psi of a first oder. thou professor x is stronger he sitll not strong enough to beat sentry with it. emma>mastermind yet mastermind messed up sentry. so that in it self proves that mastermind abilities are diffrent that why he was able to do it

thesilverspider
Creshosk stop arguing with that idiot he dont know sh*t strange and prof x are 2 much 4 sentry.sentry hasn't done anything yet 2 prove that he can take them.

wolverine8888
did u every read the orignal sentry comics? dont call me an idiot when far as I seen professor x nor doc stange have proven them self vs sentry. matter of fact doc strange was there if he could stop sentry like u say why dident he do it. plain in simple he cant stop sentry.

Draco69
Does anyone else imagine a muppet with food in its mouth when they read wolverine8888's post?

thesilverspider
ok what has sentry done crap.strange fights against dormmamu like every other comic and owns him.when sentry does half the things strange has done then came talk to me.

wolverine8888
draco bight me just cuz u cant prove me wrong u make fun of me wow ur no better then black rob who actauly knows nuthin about comic and I have proven wrong countless times and caught him lieing in other posts. i dont care if u actauly have an argument but to put what u just said draco is stupid and piontless

wolverine8888
sentry defeated the skrull army sby him self. which no other group of super heros have done. oh also in new avengers doc strang invisable woman and rion man could barly hold off the viod wich is no were near sentry full power

Draco69
And people are misunderstanding what the comic was saying:

Emma Frost specifically said : "Mr. Reynolds, usually, under this kind of physical attack, I would usefully my psychic abilities to unlock your mind for you, If I wanted to..."

Who turned Reynolds back into the Sentry? EMMA. Could she turn him back into Reynolds if she wanted to? Yep. Xavier and Strange reduce Sentry to thumbsucking moron.

thesilverspider
thank you

Draco69
draco bight me just cuz u cant prove me wrong u make fun of me wow ur no better then black rob who actauly knows nuthin about comic and I have proven wrong countless times and caught him lieing in other posts. i dont care if u actauly have an argument but to put what u just said draco is stupid and piontless

Like I said: Muppet with food its mouth. Notice how EVERYONE thinks your a complete and utter idiot? Maybe it's because you are. People are already putting you on their ignore list. And you'll be washed away into obsurcity.

thesilverspider
draco you support dc comic right

wolverine8888
hmmm u may be right but that was sentry who was crazy there no telling what sentry fine and at full power is able to do they might not be able to get into his mind but u did bring up a good piont. the only problem is if im not mistaken sentry can move at super speeds soo he could kill them both befor they had a chances

thesilverspider
then make your list in my thread of the strongest heros dc getting no love

wolverine8888
draco go right a head and put me on ur ignor list I be thank full u a little *****. any ways people dont like me cuz I sue comic evidence in comic disscussion I do not use real life evidence because comics are fake. SO **** U

Scoobless
did u every read the orignal sentry comics? dont call me an idiot when far as I seen professor x nor doc stange have proven them self vs sentry. matter of fact doc strange was there if he could stop sentry like u say why dident he do it. plain in simple he cant stop sentry.

they weren't trying to "stop" him (go read it again) they wanted him to stop himself, if it was only about stopping him Strange could have sent him to some other dimension

wolverine8888
whats to say sentry can't open up demensions. no one real knwos if sentry has any limits to his powers. but u may be right the telepaths might able to stop him. but im pritty sure he can move at super speeds so he should be abel to take them both out befor they have a chance to stop him. well there bussy with him the other heros will kill them.

jollyjim311
everyone could team up on one of the six, kill him, and the world wins by default, possibly.

black robb
Gambit wins

Whirlysplatt
Why isn't Phoenix in this thread confused

thesilverspider
cause she is overkill

Maestro
Elite team

Wolverine
Hulk Killer Humanoid
Apocalypse
JP
Jubilee
Squidboy

Cosmic Cube
Prep for the team? If so, they own.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Why isn't Phoenix in this thread confused

Phoenix should only be allowed if she's at 03.128% power or less.

What is 03.128% of infinity?

Maestro
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Phoenix should only be allowed if she's at 03.128% power or less.

What is 03.128% of infinity?

infinity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.