Who in The Marvel Universe can beat Apocalpyse?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Who in the Marvel Universe can beat Apocalpyse?

Smaxxer
A lot of people lol. But he's certainly not as weak as some people like to think. Writers screwed him up imo.

thesilverspider
yea he is a loser in the comics. in the x-men cartoons and games they make him out to be something he aint

Xplosive
Originally posted by thesilverspider
yea he is a loser in the comics. in the x-men cartoons and games they make him out to be something he aint

No, in comics with time, they made him something he shouldnt be. In cartoons and games they made him something he should be all the time.

Maestro
Apocalypse if written exactly to his full potential should be herald level or slightly higher.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Maestro
Apocalypse if written exactly to his full potential should be herald level or slightly higher.

I think he woud be much higher. They would be joke to him.

wolverine8888
xplosive ur going a little over board now

Xplosive
I think they would be joke to him.

thesilverspider
doubtful black bolt just owned him with a whisper

Maestro
Originally posted by Xplosive
I think he woud be much higher. They would be joke to him.

How?, his molecular arrangement is good, but against beings whose blasts can total a plant e.g thor and surfer he would get trashed. If written correctly, he would be using his celestial tech more efficiently putting him on cosmic scale, but at the moment hes more of a xmen jobber.

the Darkone
Hello, he is on Apocalpyse nut s**k. Some many people that will kill his a$$ it wouldn't be fuuny.

Adam Warlock, Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Morg, Baron Mardo, Morg, Molecule Man, Phoenix any version, Sersi, Black Bolt, Ikaris, Thanos, The Magus, Drax the Destroyer, Destoryer, Zuras, Odin, Photon II, Quasar, Man-beast etc

thesilverspider
yup a low class villian

Xplosive
How?, his molecular arrangement is good, but against beings whose blasts can total a plant e.g thor and surfer he would get trashed. If written correctly, he would be using his celestial tech more efficiently putting him on cosmic scale, but at the moment hes more of a xmen jobber.

Look, what was said for him, can increase his strenght to incalculable limits, he could dense his body to such limits, uf, increase his power so much with absorbing form extradimensonal source, could increase his height and weight much more as he was ever shown, did he ever live up to it, for what we think his powers offers him, not even close.

jgiant
Apoc is pretty cool but he is never written well, ohh well...doesn't look like he will be unless he is in x-men legends2 or maybe a movie, that would be sick...

Maestro
Look, what was said for him, can increase his strenght to incalculable limits, he could dense his body to such limits, uf, increase his power so much with absorbing form extradimensonal source, could increase his height and weight much more as he was ever shown, did he ever live up to it, for what we think his powers offers him, not even close.

It doesn't matter if his strength is incaluable or he can make his body extremely dense, surfer or sersi with their high degree molecular control could just break him down into a piece of crap.

the Darkone
Chaning your size doesn't mean sh**, he can increase his strength into class 100 and that's it the hulk is still the strongest being on the planet. Apocalpyse powers are argument by celestail technology but that's it, he will still get own by heroes and villians alike.

Apocalpyse hasn't done sh** since made his first apperance and still haven't done sh** now close but close doesn't cut it. Dr. Doom will kick his a$$ and he is human being,but more ruthless then apocalpyse.

Xplosive
It doesn't matter if his strength is incaluable or he can make his body extremely dense, surfer or sersi with their high degree molecular control could just break him down into a piece of crap.

Not even in their dreams.

the Darkone
Sersi is above him, in New Eternal sersi was kicking his a$$ and ikaris also. Apocalpyse was getting overwhelmed and he had to retreat like a b***h.

Xplosive
There was a time when Apocalypse took a full scream from Black Bolt like nothing and there is a time now that he got handel by Black Bolt whisper.

thesilverspider
surfer will own apoc with one finger and a blind fold on with out his surf board

Xplosive
Originally posted by the Darkone
Sersi is above him, in New Eternal sersi was kicking his a$$ and ikaris also. Apocalpyse was getting overwhelmed and he had to retreat like a b***h.

Do you remember when Apocalypse made a joke out of Primal Eternal Ikaris?

the Darkone
Do you remeber Apocalpyse retreating.

Xplosive
Do you remeber Apocalpyse retreating.

Apocalypse retreating in New Eternals, what the **** are you talking about, what the **** are you talking about, what the **** are you talking about, what the **** are you talking about. He made a joke out of Ikaris, and Ikaris espaced like a bithc he was to Apocalypse in the fight.

black robb
Gambit

Xplosive
and ikaris also.

What the **** you dumbass. You piece of shit.

black robb
What the **** you dumbass. You piece of shit. calm down son

Lord S
Originally posted by black robb
Gambit LOL!

jollyjim311
Originally posted by black robb
Gambit

a gambit fan i take it. you say that in every forum, and it hasn't started to anoy me yet, thats pretty dope. gambit's pretty dope.

black robb
Originally posted by jollyjim311
a gambit fan i take it. you say that in every forum, and it hasn't started to anoy me yet, thats pretty dope. gambit's pretty dope. I'm not really saying he wins i just like saying Gambit for no reason at all

black robb
Gambit

Beyonder
Black Bolt beats him up.

Mainstream
Apoc armor makes most phyically attacks useless...I'm not counting the whole Black Bolt think....black Bolt beating Apocalypse would be like Jubilee beating Magneto...not likely and retarded.

JirK
apocalypse in the cartoon is exactly how apoc should be. he was based on what his powers were in the comics, but he actually used them. i like apoc in the comics but he isnt as cool as others because he is written to be like other villans. they totally ignore his abilities. if they made apoc in the comics to be as cool as he was in the cartoon, he would be at galactus level. he can be as durable or strong as he decides, he can look like anything or anyone and become any matter he wishes. i know that they will hand him over to a good writter eventually. he will be cool one day in comics, but not yet there.

and his original power before that suit was immortality and ungodly strength.

hawkwind
i bet absorbing man would whoop him

Marvel=DC
Sometimes in comic books they(actually often) don't use a character to his or hers full potential because sometimes they make people to uber strong(Pre Crisis Superman) and for them to use it all the time would be boring so they "Depower" them or make them die all the time i.e. Phoenix who dies every five seconds.

Lord S
Originally posted by JirK
apocalypse in the cartoon is exactly how apoc should be. he was based on what his powers were in the comics, but he actually used them. i like apoc in the comics but he isnt as cool as others because he is written to be like other villans. they totally ignore his abilities. if they made apoc in the comics to be as cool as he was in the cartoon, he would be at galactus level. he can be as durable or strong as he decides, he can look like anything or anyone and become any matter he wishes. i know that they will hand him over to a good writter eventually. he will be cool one day in comics, but not yet there.

and his original power before that suit was immortality and ungodly strength. *Sigh*

roughrider
For a person with all this huge power potential, Apocalypse seems to be lacking wins on his scorecard. Maybe the question should be: Who in the Marvel Universe doesn't beat Apocalypse? stick out tongue

joesha28
Apoc basically reminds me of Darkseid. With armies and all.

JWangSDC
Apocalypse is herald level and thats it. His main strength is his mind though...and he's always plotting things. The reason he was so powerful in the cartoon series is because they displayed him properly...he was always behind the scenes...rarely just starting a battle. There's no way in hell Apocalypse could beat silver surfer. Thor...I could see apoch taking thor...but not sersi or surfer because they have molecular control. And apoc would never been dumb enough to come into contact with blackbolts scream...at least not without vibranium shielding, but if he did, he would get tore up just like he did in HoM

the Darkone
Originally posted by JWangSDC
Apocalypse is herald level and thats it. His main strength is his mind though...and he's always plotting things. The reason he was so powerful in the cartoon series is because they displayed him properly...he was always behind the scenes...rarely just starting a battle. There's no way in hell Apocalypse could beat silver surfer. Thor...I could see apoch taking Thor...but not sersi or surfer because they have molecular control. And apoc would never been dumb enough to come into contact with blackbolts scream...at least not without vibranium shielding, but if he did, he would get tore up just like he did in HoM

I agree with until Thor, Thor will rape his a$$ even Apocalypse wouldn't want too f**k with a thunder god who can unleash the god-force blast on you at any sec.

Godforce Blast = Apocalpyse death

ImmortalOne
Namek, your comparing BB scream to Jubliees sparks !!!!

You gotta be shittin me !!!

xmarksthespot
Bloodlusted Blink.

ImmortalOne
Bloodlusted Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.