commander faie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

commander gree
who the heck is commander faie?

PVS
gee, you're just so busy making a new thread for every brain fart arent you? eek!

*poot* ooooh did i just hear another idea?

commander gree
Originally posted by PVS
gee, you're just so busy making a new thread for every brain fart arent you? eek!

*poot* ooooh did i just hear another idea? please answer my question i dont want more of those bullshit stuffs just answer the question

PVS
BULLSHIT!!! laughing out loud

commander gree
Originally posted by PVS
BULLSHIT!!! laughing out loud please dont destroy this topic with youre bullshit

PVS
what bullshit? where!?!?!?!?

shit

commander gree
Originally posted by PVS
what bullshit? where!?!?!?!? you are talkng bullshit now

shit

PVS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thire

here, now you can pride yourself for being the only one here who knows, or cares.

the whole point of clone troopers is that their mindless clones, all the same in every way. who gives a shit about one particular insignificant clone? this is typical fanboy b-.......whats the word....rhymes with 'woolshit'...

Lord J
for this reason i wish GL didnt give the clones names mad

Jedi Priestess
Ok this has gotten out of hand. Whatever your ridiculous obsession is with these characters, it has become beyond annoying to the rest of us. Perhaps a mod can put a stop to this "a new clone thread every other day" stuff.

Lord J
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Whatever your ridiculous obsession is with these characters, it has become beyond annoying to the rest of us. thats very true

mandalorian_war
hey gree we all kno u hav a case of thread diarrhea but if u hav a question just leave some1 a message

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.