Wolverine is Fricking LAME

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The True Fear
wolverine is the most overated pile of shit to ever disgrace the pages of marvel. He has been made way stronger not because of his powers but because of fanboys who have wood for him, i mean c'mon wolvie even doing anything to magneto is absurd then man controls ****ing metal but yet wolvie has stabbed in ult xmen and done that shit in the movies. He has beaten some big names for no other reason other than popularity. If you look at powers 4/5 of the people in marvel should be able to rape him but no wolvie comes back and wins for some ****ing reason. WOLVIE sucks balls and should die in ever comic he is in.

well i am done ranting.

DrDoom101
i agree with you all the way. i hate everything about him. Wolverine acts like a dick and why is he always in a bad attitude?

TwisterGameX
Don't worry, Spiderman could dodge everything thing now, and kill everyone in one hit.

The True Fear
I wish hulk would have killed him back in the 70's

willRules
I think wolverine an ok character, but i agree with you guys, he is extremely overrated and pitted against characters he wouldn't stand a chance against..............

DrDoom101
how did wolverine win in the comic when he fought the hulk?

wolverine8888
bye ripping hulk a new ass or by out smarting him

DrDoom101
Originally posted by willRules
I think wolverine an ok character, but i agree with you guys, he is extremely overrated and pitted against characters he wouldn't stand a chance against..............

how did he beat the hulk?

willRules
well there are a couple of comics showing him beating the hulk, but one time he was enhanced by a apocaylpse, another he cheated by using gas on the Hulk, and all the other times were a load of P.I.S / C.I.S

willRules
Bear in mind as well that the Hulk has beaten Logan as well............

TwisterGameX
This is like, the tenth wolverine hate thread, i seen.

brainchild81
I think wolverine is a great character, he's an a$$hole and always causes trouble. He keeps things interesting. Teams are boring when everybody gets along all the time. He is however the victim of some bad writing and extreme fanboyism.

The True Fear
Synopsis:
Wolverine tricks the Hulk into helping him defeat the Wendigo, and then turns on him. The sorceress knocks them both out and prepares for the ceremony. However, her friend, a young man who felt responsible for the plight of her brother gives up his life in exchange for her brother and becomes the Wendigo. The Hulk awakens and can only console the young woman, who has lost the man who loved her. Hulk #181

willRules
Yeah i mean Im not Logans greatest fan or anything, but stick this in the X-forums or summat.........

TwisterGameX
Yeah i mean Im not Logans greatest fan or anything, but stick this in the X-forums or summat.........

theres already 10 of them there!!!!

wolverine8888
actauly apoc only put metal into wolverine that was it he did not in any way make him better besides that just to let u know. read it he was not enhanced in any other way. also wolverine has winnign record vs hulk. but most of there fights are draws. wolverine cheated by using Gas? actauly that just means wolverine used a plan and it work not un like what batman does every single hero fight he wins

willRules
Originally posted by brainchild81
I think wolverine is a great character, he's an a$$hole and always causes trouble. He keeps things interesting. Teams are boring when everybody gets along all the time. He is however the victim of some bad writing and extreme fanboyism.

I just went on your your link to the countdown to m finite crisis, for like the tenth time....it still makes me laugh laughing out loud

The True Fear
.my only pic of wolvie

DrDoom101
omg this has only been open for a few minutes and it has 17 posts already

The True Fear
This is the most heavily looked at forum in all of kmc. so i will post my hate here.

brainchild81
I just went on your your link to the countdown to m finite crisis, for like the tenth time....it still makes me laugh laughing out loud laughing Memory eraser arrow?

jinzin
well there are a couple of comics showing him beating the hulk, but one time he was enhanced by a apocaylpse, another he cheated by using gas on the Hulk, and all the other times were a load of P.I.S / C.I.S

enhanced... roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Originally posted by The True Fear
Synopsis:
Wolverine tricks the Hulk into helping him defeat the Wendigo, and then turns on him. The sorceress knocks them both out and prepares for the ceremony. However, her friend, a young man who felt responsible for the plight of her brother gives up his life in exchange for her brother and becomes the Wendigo. The Hulk awakens and can only console the young woman, who has lost the man who loved her. Hulk #181

he was killing wendigo long before hulk jumped in... read the book..

The True Fear
Originally posted by jinzin
he was killing wendigo long before hulk jumped in... read the book.. .this was a synopsis from a website.

TwisterGameX
If anything, Wolverine was toned down, because he was suppose to be a hulk, villian, and he kicks wendigo's ass alot.

X-Logan
I think this thread is fricking LAME.

Wolvie is the best.

The True Fear
he only has human strength.

jinzin
.this was a synopsis from a website.

i know it was... of course you would hate wolverine withouth knowing all that much about him in the first place.. just making a point.

jinzin
he only has human strength.

humans hold up elevators with one arm? ummm no.

The True Fear
Originally posted by X-Logan
I think this thread is fricking LAME.

Wolvie is the best.

just playing. but wolvie sucks real nuts

wolverine8888
wolverine a level 4 strength thats two levels over normal strength smart guy

The True Fear
Strength Level: While Wolverine may be of an advanced age, he possesses the normal human strength of a man in his prime with his height and build who engages in intensive regular exercise. While possessing the adamantium skeleton, Wolverine's strength was increased to the human maximum, making him capable of lifting (pressing) 800 lbs

The True Fear
there are real people who can lift more than that

TwisterGameX
Whats funny is when people don't know about wolverine, and that they assume he is only regular human strength, hate wolverine so much, and call wolverine people fanboys. I want one of you to fight the govenor of cal(arnold) and stab him with 2 long knives, and also when he hits you, your Ad skeleton, so he is hurting himself when he punches you, because it's unbreakable....add a healing factor to that, and you been trained, far over an 100 years, and tell me just because the man, is stronger,, means he would win. I don't think Batman would of survived because, alot of people are stronger than him.

wolverine8888
first off no. no ware in the 2004 hand book does it say that wolverine can only lift 800 pounds and snaps chains like nuthing. he beats the shit out of rough house with his fist rough how is super human durable bullets boucne off rough house and wolverine beats his ass with his fists on a regular bases

The True Fear
There is a man who can bench 875. so actually wolvie is slacking

The True Fear
it has been in previous handbooks

wolverine8888
it does not in the new hand book any were say that wolverine maxes at 800 pounds he can deffently lift over a ton his feats a lone prove this

jinzin
Strength Level: While Wolverine may be of an advanced age, he possesses the normal human strength of a man in his prime with his height and build who engages in intensive regular exercise. While possessing the adamantium skeleton, Wolverine's strength was increased to the human maximum, making him capable of lifting (pressing) 800 lbs

this is ridiculous... have you ever seen wolverine strength feats? the guy hit a man so hard UNDERNATH WATER that the man made a crater in the cement pool walls... do you have any idae how much strength that would take..

he also kicked a small boulder (the size of a human torso) 12 feat into the air...

he's also slung a dumpster with one arm from one end of an alley way to the other.. read some wolvie books.. then maybe you can tell me what he can or can't do...

wolverine8888
so what in pervious hand book it said colossus can only lift 60 tons now he can lift 100tons. thing same thing there been so many character in old hand books that said they could only lift that much but no there all stronger now. so ur just plain wrong

The True Fear
this is ridiculous... have you ever seen wolverine strength feats? the guy hit a man so hard UNDERNATH WATER that the man made a crater in the cement pool walls... do you have any idae how much strength that would take..

this is my point of writers making him too good. they dont work within the character

jinzin
it has been in previous handbooks

the same handbooks that make kitty pride out to be as good a fighter as chang chi?

the same one's that claimed sabretooth had human level strength?

those handbooks? yes you keep on reading those handbooks so you can hate a character you realistically know little to nothing about...

wolverine8888
ya jinzin u go man

jinzin

this is my point of writers making him too good. they dont work within the character

within character?

in his first appearance he was knocking down hulk all over the place.. kicking hulks legs out from underneath him.. HULKS... all 1,000 pounds of raging green hulk... he got depowered if anything...

The True Fear
Marvel does publish this handbook right??So marvel is wrong about they people the make.some writers have Hijacked wolvie and made him something he is not

The True Fear
within character?

in his first appearance he was knocking down hulk all over the place.. kicking hulks legs out from underneath him.. HULKS... all 1,000 pounds of raging green hulk... he got depowered if anything...

so he took out his legs. that wouldnt be that hard.

X-Logan

jinzin
we've been over this and over it and over it again... marvel also publishes the comic books... it's all contingent on what you think is more accurate... the thing is, wolverine has more consistently proven to have levels of low end superhuman strength on more occasions than the other way around.. this includes his first appearance... if he does something on a consistent and regular biasis it should be determined as part of his character... it's even been stated that his mutation has given him a bit of above human level strength.

the handbooks also put a limit on hulk's strength and regenerative abilities... are you about to argue against that too? What the f**k?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
If anything, Wolverine was toned down, because he was suppose to be a hulk, villian, and he kicks wendigo's ass alot.

The True Fear
Oh i dont? Wolverine or should i say James or weapon-x or logan which do you prefer?

TwisterGameX
Correct me if I am wrong, but every time he battles and gets hurt/recovers, doesn't his muscles adapt, and become stronger. Think Of wolverine like a Saiyan. CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.

Creshosk
God you want to talk about lame aroung here, how about a person who starts a hate thread of a character that's not only in the wrong section but you're hating a FICTIONAL CHARACTER. Seriopusly if you hate him so much just ignore him. there's no reason to troll the fans of the character. What thing happened to trigger this bitter tirade?

Did Wolverine beat your faveorite character somewhere?

The True Fear
Some characters can be changed from writer to writer

jinzin
so he took out his legs. that wouldnt be that hard.

What the f**k? y-you're joking right?

the same legs that keep hulk from being knocked down from hits by juggernaught? the same legs that made a quake in the earth with one stomp? those legs? I mean seriously, hulk's skin ALONE deflects multiple rounds of bullet peircing rounds... I guess the military should have been aiming for his ankles all along huh? roll eyes (sarcastic) cause that would've stopped him cold or at least knocked him down right? pfffft hulk doesn't even get knocked down by full yield cruser missiles...

jinzin
Oh i dont? Wolverine or should i say James or weapon-x or logan which do you prefer?

obviously, as you are so clearly and painfully displaying in this thread..

Creshosk
so he took out his legs. that wouldnt be that hard. What the f**k?

Did you say that it would be EASY to kick Hulk's legs out from underneath him?

Dude give hulk a little credit here. wacko

The True Fear
people cant be tripped? like a leg sweep?As a wrestler i have seen big men be taken down by much smaller people it is a balance issue

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Creshosk
God you want to talk about lame aroung here, how about a person who starts a hate thread of a character that's not only in the wrong section but you're hating a FICTIONAL CHARACTER. Seriopusly if you hate him so much just ignore him. there's no reason to troll the fans of the character. What thing happened to trigger this bitter tirade?

You do know, this isn't the first thread i have seen.

TwisterGameX
people cant be tripped? like a leg sweep?As a wrestler i have seen big men be taken down by much smaller people it is a balance issue

Do they weigh as much, as the Hulk, and throw cars ?

jinzin

probably laughing out loud that's still my theory on why there are so many of these W-haters.. wolverine's kicked the bejeezes out of about every other hero and villain in the MU people see their boy get beat by a hairy midget and just go nuts...

The True Fear
I just hate seening wolvie always being the MAN in comcis and movies

TwisterGameX
Correct me if I am wrong, but every time he battles and gets hurt/recovers, doesn't his muscles adapt, and become stronger. Think Of wolverine like a Saiyan. CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.

CAN ANY ONE TELL ME IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT. zorro

TwisterGameX
I just hate seening wolvie always being the MAN in comcis and movies

Spiderman movies, make more money, and every american person know, who he is....

jinzin

hulks ankles ALONE are like a foot and a half, two feet in diameter.... he's got enough balance to keep from being knocked down by class 100+ level hits, and his skins deflects bullet fire.... please tell me how a man with human strength is simply going to sweep that? huh

Creshosk
people cant be tripped? like a leg sweep?As a wrestler i have seen big men be taken down by much smaller people it is a balance issue What the f**k?

part of the problem is getting close to hulk, and doing the trick fast enough not to be turned into a grease stain.

This is HULK we're talking about here, not some pro wrersetler. . .

The True Fear
And one of the best fighters(which i give wovlie full credit for)in the world

The True Fear
What the f**k?

part of the problem is getting close to hulk, and doing the trick fast enough not to be turned into a grease stain.

This is HULK we're talking about here, not some pro wrersetler. . .
real wrestling.recognize big grin

TwisterGameX
hulks ankles ALONE are like a foot and a half, two feet in diameter.... he's got enough balance to keep from being knocked down by class 100+ level hits, and his skins deflects bullet fire.... please tell me how a man with human strength is simply going to sweep that? huh

Batman could do it yes laughing out loud

"Correct me if I am wrong, but every time he battles and gets hurt/recovers, doesn't his muscles adapt, and become stronger. Think Of wolverine like a Saiyan. CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG. "

Answer this please
mad

X-Logan

The True Fear
him and cap america should be on the same level strength wise

jinzin
Batman could do it yes laughing out loud

"Correct me if I am wrong, but every time he battles and gets hurt/recovers, doesn't his muscles adapt, and become stronger. Think Of wolverine like a Saiyan. CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG. "

Answer this please
mad

I don't think that's how it works completely... it's complicated...

TwisterGameX
I don't think that's how it works completely... it's complicated...

sad

The True Fear

jinzin
him and cap america should be on the same level strength wise

AHA! I knew it! you're arguing what the character SHOULD be like, or how you want him to be instead of recognizing how he's actually represented... what a stupid argument...

Creshosk
CAN ANY ONE TELL ME IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT. zorro No, this method only allows him to reach the human maximum, there is no way for his muscles to get stronger than humanly possible.

real wrestling.recognize big grin ANY kind of real world wrestler. . .

The True Fear
AHA! I knew it! you're arguing what the character SHOULD be like, or how you want him to be instead of recognizing how he's actually represented... what a stupid argument...
no it just proves my point on how fans can make the writers make characters better which is something i despise

The True Fear
i have to go eat then i am going to a show.it been fun

peace

X-Logan

jinzin
you arguing how you think the character "should" be doesn't "prove" anything..... all it "proves" is that you can recognize what the characters really capable of, no matter what evidence is presented to you....

the writers didn't "make wolverine better than he really is", again he was "better" in his first appearance.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creshosk
Yeah, I figured he was bitter over some character . . .

Captain america has acheive the maximum a human can acheive through the super soldier serum.
Wolverine has acheived the maximum a human can acheive thanks to his heal ing factor.

Wolverine is boosted up a touch above peack human thanks to the Adamantium.

wolverine8888
wolverine stronger then peak human. also twiste rur right ever time wolverine ripps a muscle it grows bigger wolverine can never get weaker, he can only get stronger.

wolverine8888
no actauly dead pool becaus eof his healing factor is over peak human. that what would happen if a normal person had a healing factor and keeps training. wolverine body structures much diffrent he is over peak human and he can only get stronger. with out the metla he still over peak human

jinzin
Yeah, I figured he was bitter over some character . . .

Captain america has acheive the maximum a human can acheive through the super soldier serum.
Wolverine has acheived the maximum a human can acheive thanks to his heal ing factor.

Wolverine is boosted up a touch above peack human thanks to the Adamantium.

--and RAAAAGE, I have a theory that wolverine's also slightly made of rage.. not as much as collosus mind you, but enough to do some damage...

The True Fear
So if jubilee became really well liked you would be fine if she kicked the hell out of mangeto?

wolverine8888
first off it will never happen. second when has wolverine ever kciked the shit out of megneto by him self

jinzin
So if jubilee became really well liked you would be fine if she kicked the hell out of mangeto?

I've seen wolverine "get the jump" on magneto plenty of times whilehe's preoccupied... in a 1 on 1 fight that simply isn't an option.

and finally jubilee is a lot more badass than you probably give her credit for... good thing for a lot of badguys she's not made of rage...

Creshosk
So if jubilee became really well liked you would be fine if she kicked the hell out of mangeto? Well, she does have an excuse.

I wouldn't really care if they powered her up or left her alone. Just so long as there is MORE of her shown.

She's pretty powerful as is at this point.

Droopy

You dont seem to know really anything about wolverine go read his first appearance. yes there is some bad writing about the character but he aint overrated

Creshosk
I've seen wolverine "get the jump" on magneto plenty of times whilehe's preoccupied... in a 1 on 1 fight that simply isn't an option.

and finally jubilee is a lot more badass than you probably give her credit for... good thing for a lot of badguys she's not made of rage... Yeah, Wolverine has helped see to it she never does. I'd hate to see what she does with it. . I mean when she destroyed the mansion and all she was pretty upset.

jinzin
if jubes and shadowcat got mentally taken over by street fighter's M. bison. and then he released they're full potential.............and rage.... then he would have one badass team on his hands...

Creshosk
if jubes and shadowcat got mentally taken over by street fighter's M. bison. and then he released they're full potential.............and rage.... then he would have one badass team on his hands... Yeah. . .

Those two in blood lust mode could probably take on any nontelepath.

One's an atom bomb, and the other is like a demon.

Could you imagine if Kitty helped Jubilee get into certain places and the Jubilee used her power while Shadow cat had them phased?

I'm reminded of a picture of Kitty saving the X-men from a nuke. . only ThHis time the nuke is on her side. . .

peejayd
Well, she does have an excuse.

I wouldn't really care if they powered her up or left her alone. Just so long as there is MORE of her shown.

She's pretty powerful as is at this point.

* what's powerful in Jubes at this point? her mutant power is to generate colorful plasma bursts, am i right? please elaborate the extent of her powers...

Darth_Erebus
Even though I started an anti Wolverine thread in the past I don't think he's that bad a character. I'm just tired of 6-10 Wolverine threads on the front page of this forum alone every day.

jinzin
it's understandable... no reason to make MORE by making hate threads though...

wolverine8888
jinzin got u there

DrDoom101
holy sh*t! five pages in one day?

black robb
Hey now i may disagree with some of his ridiculous feats,but he's still honestly one of my favorite comic characters.Wolverine is a great character when not written as some sort of a god.(And not said to be unbeatable,I'm looking at you wolverine8888) Besides wrong forum genius.

jplatinum
Logan:"Anyone who got a problem wit me, BUB, Can go eat shit and die!"

wolverine8888
black robb ive made u look foolish so many tiems and caught u lieing so many tiems why do u even bother

DrDoom101
u had excellent spelling for a while, now the curse is back?

black robb
Originally posted by wolverine8888
black robb ive made u look foolish so many tiems and caught u lieing so many tiems why do u even bother a guy who can't even spell times or lying makes me look foolish? I'll say this in your language: u r eh mohronn

jollyjim311
i've ben reading this and i agree with some people about wolverine having above human strength and stamina. the only thing that really concerns me is the wheelchai burny guy on page 2...

professor x!!!

black robb
Originally posted by jollyjim311
i've ben reading this and i agree with some people about wolverine having above human strength and stamina. the only thing that really concerns me is the wheelchai burny guy on page 2...

professor x!!! He's faster too http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=1160

Tha C-Master
people cant be tripped? like a leg sweep?As a wrestler i have seen big men be taken down by much smaller people it is a balance issue You reaped the whirlwind, you got the whiniest, most obnoxious group here. My conclusion. He's a great character with depth, but needs to cut down the exposure some.

Forum wise, can't stand debating him with his "supporters".

There have been supes sucks and spiderman sucks thread and they lead to a good discussion.

There has been a "why I'm better than god" thread and it leads to a good discussion.

1. 90% of objective readers realize that wolverine is horridly inconsistant, its just true. Period.

2. The same group of people swear up and down that he isn't, and everyone who doesn't swing off wolvie's nuts is a hater, ummm no.

3. Wolverine DOES NOT RIVAL HULK!!!!

braz
wolverine is the most overated pile of shit to ever disgrace the pages of marvel. He has been made way stronger not because of his powers but because of fanboys who have wood for him, i mean c'mon wolvie even doing anything to magneto is absurd then man controls ****ing metal but yet wolvie has stabbed in ult xmen and done that shit in the movies. He has beaten some big names for no other reason other than popularity. If you look at powers 4/5 of the people in marvel should be able to rape him but no wolvie comes back and wins for some ****ing reason. WOLVIE sucks balls and should die in ever comic he is in.

well i am done ranting.

wtf..?? and your point of saying something negative and making a thread about this is???...wolverine is the man. i dont know what your talking about, you must have something really personal against him to say the things you just said....n chill out dude, its only comic characters smile

The True Fear
Wolverine stole my parking spot miffed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.