Wolverine Vs Venom( Ultimate Spiderman game)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
I know, I just found it kool, that you get to face WOLVERINE in this game. I threw a bike, with venom, and jumped in a place, then some man comes out, and says, that was my BIKE BUB. laughing I didn't expect this guy to be in the game. Well Wolverine was beating my ass, but I ate him, but he just clawed his way, out of my body. I beat him though, and he was stomped. Anyone knows what really happened after that, in the comics, Ultimate ?

Once the purpose is met, you can close, you mods people.

TwisterGameX
yes

TwisterGameX
CAN ANYONE TELL ME, WHAT HAPPENED sad

Spawnrules
venom defeated him

DigiMark007
The comics are not a whole lot like the game. They change a bunch of stuff for the sake of the story, even though some things do stay true. The story arc from the game didn't actually happen in the Ultimate comics.

The game-Venom would ruin game-Spidey though. He can do Hulk-like jumps and ruin people without even trying. Spidey has to jump around like a spastic puppy just to stay alive, and can barely lift a car.

Spawnrules
but i think wolverine can defeat him all he ahs to do is so the barrage x

TwisterGameX
So the part where, Venom beat the crap out of wolverine in the game...was that true ?

DigiMark007
Nah, it would be a bit too serendipitous to just have Venom waltz into a bar where Logan happens to be chillin'

Spawnrules
partially, wolverine wasnt prepared

Spawnrules
DigiMark007 you type fast

TwisterGameX
I want that comic, to see what happens after.

DigiMark007
I honestly can't remember exactly how the Venom storyline went down. I don't own them and it's been a few years since I read it (when it came otu).

Spawnrules
why not see the comic covers found in ultimate spiderman and order it somewhere

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.