wolverine vs savage hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
wolverine im referring to is wolverine from the sieres called HERE COMES TOMMARROW. it takes place 150 into the future. he very bad ass in it he able to kill crawler with no trouble at al. crawlers are super powerful creatures that have all of the orignal x-mens powers plus more.

SO who wins wolverine from 150 into the future or savage hulk.

my bets on wolverine owning him what do u all think

black robb
HAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHSAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHA
HHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAAH
HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA YOU ARE OFFICIALLY THE WORLD'S GREATEST FANBOY!!! HE OWNS SAVAGE HULK? HE COULDNT EVEN BEAT THING COLOSSUS MOST TIMES!!!! HE GOT BEAT BY CONAN FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!! AND SOMEONE ALREADY MADE THIS THREAD BRAINIAC!!!AHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAH
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

thesilverspider
lol
lol haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wolverine8888
first off u did not read what I said that im talking about wolverine 150 years into the future. also wolverine and colossus fought for 3 seconds once and neither one wa son winning end. wolverine has a winning record vs thing so how about u actauly learn some thing for once about comics befor u speak. U just make ur self look foolish. second these thread much diffrent from the other wolverien vs savage hulk ebcause im talking about a wolverine who has been fighting for last 150 straight he should be far better then woleverine of are time period since it him just 150 in the future. BLACK ROBB YET AGAIN U PROVE UR A MORRON

black robb
Originally posted by wolverine8888
first off u did not read what I said that im talking about wolverine 150 years into the future. also wolverine and colossus fought for 3 seconds once and neither one wa son winning end. wolverine has a winning record vs thing so how about u actauly learn some thing for once about comics befor u speak. U just make ur self look foolish. second these thread much diffrent from the other wolverien vs savage hulk ebcause im talking about a wolverine who has been fighting for last 150 straight he should be far better then woleverine of are time period since it him just 150 in the future. BLACK ROBB YET AGAIN U PROVE UR A MORRON Oh wait a minute so now that Wolverine is pushing 200 he can beat an even more powerful version of a hulk he couldnt even stack up to when he was in his prime? Once again you've outsmarted me with you ingenious fanboy arguments

black robb
first off u did not read what I said that im talking about wolverine 150 years into the future. also wolverine and colossus fought for 3 seconds once and neither one wa son winning end. wolverine has a winning record vs thing so how about u actauly learn some thing for once about comics befor u speak. U just make ur self look foolish. second these thread much diffrent from the other wolverien vs savage hulk ebcause im talking about a wolverine who has been fighting for last 150 straight he should be far better then woleverine of are time period since it him just 150 in the future. BLACK ROBB YET AGAIN U PROVE UR A MORRON YOU LITERALLY CANT EVEN SPELL MORON!!!

wolverine8888
shows how much about wolverine u even know lol. first off if it 150 in the future wolverine pushing more like 300 he well over 250. u prove more and more as u speak that u no nuthing about wolverine he only gets better the longer he lives. he stays in his prime he will not age his healing factor takes care of that. he looks just like he does now. he has not aged a day. u know nuthing at all wolverine 150 future will be far better in every way then he is now. u should READ THE COMIC DAY OF THE FUTURE NOW BEFOR U SPEAK.

black robb
shows how much about wolverine u even know lol. first off if it 150 in the future wolverine pushing more like 300 he well over 250. u prove more and more as u speak that u no nuthing about wolverine he only gets better the longer he lives. he stays in his prime he will not age his healing factor takes care of that. he looks just like he does now. he has not aged a day. u know nuthing at all wolverine 150 future will be far better in every way then he is now. u should READ THE COMIC DAY OF THE FUTURE NOW BEFOR U SPEAK. Read the dictionary before you call me a moron

thesilverspider
in the future the hulk will be even more powerful

black robb
Oh and by the way you obviously never read Wolverine The End #1 where he couldnt even catch a deer. A deer. MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ SOME MORE COMICS BEFORE YOU CALL ME "MORRON"!!! AHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHA
HHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wolverine8888
wolverien the end is a alternate reality. days of futer pass is actauly the same reality. so no I dont need to any ways non of the ends make any sense they all don't go to gather at all. and ways no hulks dead in the future any ways im talken about savage hulk from now vs wolverine from the comic days of the future now. I own wolverien the end and I foudn ti to be quite stupid and actauly in that he move very fast he was able to fight his brother who moved so fast he was a ghost when he fought. no wolevrien the end is a totaly diffrent reality.

wolverine8888
and who the hell reads the dictionary u must be a ****en nerd.

any ways Wolverine(from days of the future now) vs savage hulk of this time peroid

black robb
and who the hell reads the dictionary u must be a ****en nerd.

any ways Wolverine(from days of the future now) vs savage hulk of this time peroid well maybe if you read you'd realize you dont spell f*cking with en ya morron

spetznaz
wolverine im referring to is wolverine from the sieres called HERE COMES TOMMARROW. it takes place 150 into the future. he very bad ass in it he able to kill crawler with no trouble at al. crawlers are super powerful creatures that have all of the orignal x-mens powers plus more.

I had a long reply typed out ....then i realized that this thread is, simply out, ridiculous. I know some guys on this forum (names ...or let me say name in the singular ...withheld) love Wolvie, but trying to match Wolvie against the Hulk is silly.
And saying that Wolverine would 'own' the Savage Hulk, someone who tore apart Onslaught's armor, is not just silly but outright ludicrous.

Being a fan of a character is ok.
Saying your character can do things he/she/it cannot do is just off.

What will be next? A thread asking if Wolverine's future form can thrash the Living Tribunal? OR if Wolverine can outrun the Flash? Or if Wolvie can shapeshift better than Mystique?
What next?

black robb
wolverien the end is a alternate reality. days of futer pass is actauly the same reality. so no I dont need to any ways non of the ends make any sense they all don't go to gather at all. and ways no hulks dead in the future any ways im talken about savage hulk from now vs wolverine from the comic days of the future now. I own wolverien the end and I foudn ti to be quite stupid and actauly in that he move very fast he was able to fight his brother who moved so fast he was a ghost when he fought. no wolevrien the end is a totaly diffrent reality. but its still probably what Wolvie would be like when he's that old i mean they say that he'll probably be near death at that point in his life i mean you make it sound like the alternate reality was completely different. The only difference is that he's old. .And even if you use te version from that comic Savage Hulk is still a million times more powerful.ONCE AGIN U AVE PROVIN USELF A MORRON!!!

wolverine8888
wolverine has taken on the hulk 14 times and has a winnign record. wolverien 150 years in the future woudl be far more powerful so I like to see the strongerest version of hulk vs the strongest wolverine. it is not crazy at all actauly it a good thread dif u actauly thought about it

wolverine8888
First off actauly my comic more recent then urs. second ur's is a random reality. mine actaly the wolverine from the MU just 150 in the future mine olds far more credability. so again I prove u wrong.

black robb
First off actauly my comic more recent then urs. second ur's is a random reality. mine actaly the wolverine from the MU just 150 in the future mine olds far more credability. so again I prove u wrong. I edited that because i forgot my bad ok? And this still doesnt prove jack sh*t.Wolverine MAYBE could beat Hulk on a good day.(And i'm just trying to be nice to you there) We're talking about Savage Hulk. What is your warrant for saying how a guy who could rip off Onslaught's armor could be beating by a 300 year old guy with claws and a healing factor? Simply put...UR A MORRON!!!

wolverine8888
that 300 year old is stronger and better in every way then he was. lol. plus he even better fighter then he was

black robb
that 300 year old is stronger and better in every way then he was. lol. plus he even better fighter then he was And yet you still havent provided any real reason for me to believe how he would win. He's only slightly stronger and faster than human potential right now so it doesnt mean much if he more powerful and you make it sound like fighting skills will help him beat a raging monster with limitless strength and no mercy. I mean with that logic i guess Spiderman could beat Savage Hulk in the future huh?

wolverine8888
wolverien has a winning record vs hulk. do u not understand that. wolverine a good deal stronger then peak strenghtth me and jinzin have proven this on countless threads. also wolverine is able to keep up with spiderman so u are wrong on many accounts. wolverien ahs beaten a stornger form the savage hulk befor( hulk was being powered by this ray making him stronger then he has ever been) wolverine simply did this by out smarting him hulk vs wolverine 8# also wolverine had bone claws to boot.

black robb
i give up you win ok have your self delusional victory

Tha C-Master
Not to interfere, but this is some funny shit.!

peejayd
* the only logical question to ask mr.wolverine8888-dude is: dude, who do you think can beat wolverine?

The True Fear
I am getting banned so you wont have to worry about me no more its been fun

Superherovandal
yeah Wolverine888 who do you think can beat Wolverine? If Savage Hulk the one capable of unlimited strength can't who do you think could win?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by The True Fear
I am getting banned so you wont have to worry about me no more its been fun

Ooooooook...this is your first post in this thread? so why are you getting banned?

The True Fear
otf

Metalmanx
Huh. Funny how, even 150 years later, Wolverine looks the same.

Yet, in the continuity of Days of Future Past, he's already aging. And that was only...what..about 30 years into the future. Seriously. It was only about thirty years. I know this, becuase of an excerpt from my X-men handbook:

"...welcomed 13-year-old Kitty Pryde onto their team. Suddenly Kitty's soul was thrust into the future as her body was possessed by the spirit of her future self, the middle-aged Kate Pryde."

That leads me to believe around 30 years had past. And from the picture you're about to see, Wolverine was already showing signs of aging.

He's wrinkled and has LARGE white streaks of hair.

Which leads me to believe that if he looks like that only thirty years down the line, when he's close to three hundred years old, he's not going to look nearly the same. Basically, he should be more white-haired, more wrinkled, and just well...older. And by older, I mean more frail, as old people get.

And yes, this will eventually apply to Wolverine as well. He can get old and frail.

Metalmanx
Oh yea. Wolverine also dies in The Days of Future Past.

Just wanted to point that out.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Yet, in the continuity of Days of Future Past, he's already aging. And that was only...what..about 30 years into the future. Seriously. It was only about thirty years. I know this, becuase of an excerpt from my X-men handbook:

In the mini Weapon X: Days of Future Now #1, the first page it states "30 years from now" and Wolverine's hair has the white streaks. So you are indeed correct.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by King_Mungi
In the mini Weapon X: Days of Future Now #1, the first page it states "30 years from now" and Wolverine's hair has the white streaks. So you are indeed correct.

I sure do love those intelligent confirmations.

Thank you, KM. big grin

jinzin
Originally posted by Superherovandal
yeah Wolverine888 who do you think can beat Wolverine? If Savage Hulk the one capable of unlimited strength can't who do you think could win?

it's not that savage hulk can't do it.. it's just that a normal wolverine is fully capable of holding his own against hulk... especially when he doesn't hold back...

actually this is a very good point I feel needs to be addressed... given hulks nature, we all know he doesn't tend to hold back in his savage state.... wolverine however, rarely goes berserker in fights with hulk... when he has, he either puts hulk on the defensive or stalemates him.... considering this is a bloodlust match, I think this point really should be considered... given that wolverine of the future is a decently enhanced version his chances go up dramatically.....

anywho... I think with enhancements in wolvie's favor, we can consider this fight to be even money....I wouldn't dare say he's more capable than hulk though... while wolverine 150 years in the future can fight creatures with an entire team's power, hulk fights entire sets of teams by himself....

as far as days of future past... there are multiple possibilities for such... as was indicated in a short wolvie arch where he lost his powers, chemicals can sometimes alter mutation, or impede it, perhaps wolverine from days of future past was effected by such a chemical... in any case, this thread is made to ponder the question of who would win between hulk and THIS wolverine, not the one from days of future past, thus there is no point to further discuss such irrelevancies....

KharmaDog
this wolverine vs. the Hulk thread, and any thread like it is ridiculous.

black robb

"...welcomed 13-year-old Kitty Pryde onto their team. Suddenly Kitty's soul was thrust into the future as her body was possessed by the spirit of her future self, the middle-aged Kate Pryde."

That leads me to believe around 30 years had past. And from the picture you're about to see, Wolverine was already showing signs of aging.

He's wrinkled and has LARGE white streaks of hair.

Which leads me to believe that if he looks like that only thirty years down the line, when he's close to three hundred years old, he's not going to look nearly the same. Basically, he should be more white-haired, more wrinkled, and just well...older. And by older, I mean more frail, as old people get.

And yes, this will eventually apply to Wolverine as well. He can get old and frail. ...like in Wolverine The End,but what do i know,i'm a morron

black robb
Originally posted by jinzin
it's not that savage hulk can't do it.. it's just that a normal wolverine is fully capable of holding his own against hulk... especially when he doesn't hold back...

actually this is a very good point I feel needs to be addressed... given hulks nature, we all know he doesn't tend to hold back in his savage state.... wolverine however, rarely goes berserker in fights with hulk... when he has, he either puts hulk on the defensive or stalemates him.... considering this is a bloodlust match, I think this point really should be considered... given that wolverine of the future is a decently enhanced version his chances go up dramatically.....

anywho... I think with enhancements in wolvie's favor, we can consider this fight to be even money....I wouldn't dare say he's more capable than hulk though... while wolverine 150 years in the future can fight creatures with an entire team's power, hulk fights entire sets of teams by himself....

as far as days of future past... there are multiple possibilities for such... as was indicated in a short wolvie arch where he lost his powers, chemicals can sometimes alter mutation, or impede it, perhaps wolverine from days of future past was effected by such a chemical... in any case, this thread is made to ponder the question of who would win between hulk and THIS wolverine, not the one from days of future past, thus there is no point to further discuss such irrelevancies.... hmmm.. i guess you're right there we probably should consider THIS version of Wolvie but even then you gotta admit this is pretty farfetched. I mean him beating Hulk is always sort of stretched for.Now he's up against the thing that ripped off Onslaught's armor. Now unless wolverine8888 shows just how "easily" this Wolverine can do this,he's just talking out of his own hopes.

Orestes
The best Wolverine vs. Hulk fight EVER was in Garth Ennis's Confederacy of Dunces.

Wolverine: Gonna --

Hulk: *punches Wolverine into low orbit*

stick out tongue

batmandaman
i hate fanboys. hulk in the future vs. wolverine in the future? well maestro was hulk in the future and current hulk couldn't even hold a candle to him, and since wolverine can't hold a candle to current hulk, im thinking that he won't be able to even if he is 150 years older. how would he cut him. hulk's healing factor is better than wolverine's while he still has the skeleton, and hulk is faster and stronger, but i see how u could argue that wolvy would win.

MuffinmanMike

I call bullshit on your "Here comes tomorrow" being anything but fake. And if it IS real, I vote we consider it non-canon because of how absurdly retarded it sounds. Wolverine EASILY taking on creatures with the powers of the original X-Men? Please. He'd get raped by Iceman alone.

On top of that, Savage Hulk would destroy Wolverine. Easily.

Berserker Wolverine is no threat either. The Hulk is THE ****ING HULK.

Sparkz
wolverine8888 you always say wolverine has a winning record against the hulk, can we have an actual number for once, and if you can be botherd how wolverine actuly beat the Hulk, cause i can see wolverine holding off the Hulk being able to cut him and all, but not beat him, I know he has at some point, but I havent read any comics where he has.

And when did wolverine get as fast as spider-man??

jinzin
Originally posted by black robb
hmmm.. i guess you're right there we probably should consider THIS version of Wolvie but even then you gotta admit this is pretty farfetched. I mean him beating Hulk is always sort of stretched for.Now he's up against the thing that ripped off Onslaught's armor. Now unless wolverine8888 shows just how "easily" this Wolverine can do this,he's just talking out of his own hopes.

the hulk that ripped off onslaughts armor? I didn't read that anywhere... confused

savage hulk is savage hulk.... wolverine's fought this version of hulk on a number of occasions and done just fine considering...

when hulk ripped off onslaught's armor he got a mental kickstart grom jean grey to hit the pinicale of his rage pretty damned quick... he's simply not doing that here as jean's not in the fight....

and I've shown just how easily wolverine can do this on numerous occasions... if wolverine cuts off hulks head, hulk's out of the fight... wolverine's nearly done it on 3 occasions already...he stopped himself on one occasion, and had bone claws on the next. What's to say his chances to accomplish said feat don't go up when his power level does? huh

jinzin
Originally posted by batmandaman
i hate fanboys. hulk in the future vs. wolverine in the future? well maestro was hulk in the future and current hulk couldn't even hold a candle to him, and since wolverine can't hold a candle to current hulk, im thinking that he won't be able to even if he is 150 years older. how would he cut him. hulk's healing factor is better than wolverine's while he still has the skeleton, and hulk is faster and stronger, but i see how u could argue that wolvy would win.

ummm proffesor hulk couldn't hold a candle to maestro hulk.... incidently proffesor hulk wouldn't hold a candle to savage hulk either....something wolverine does on a regular basis......
funny how another professor hulk who went in a rage fit killed maestro hulk rather handily eh? wink

in a h2h fight hulk's proven himself to not be as quick as wolverine... and of course he's stronger... did that really need to be stated?

jinzin
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
I call bullshit on your "Here comes tomorrow" being anything but fake. And if it IS real, I vote we consider it non-canon because of how absurdly retarded it sounds. Wolverine EASILY taking on creatures with the powers of the original X-Men? Please. He'd get raped by Iceman alone.

On top of that, Savage Hulk would destroy Wolverine. Easily.

Berserker Wolverine is no threat either. The Hulk is THE ****ING HULK.

please stop this senselessness.. it's ridiculous...

the whole point of the thread is to determine how THIS wolverine can or can not deal with savage hulk... your accusations of falsehood and claims to canon material are irrelevant since the "canon character" defect doesn't come into play for this debate as was determined by the thread originator....

berserker wolverine obviously IS a threat or hulk wouldn't have been at his mercy....

and finally Hulk can destroy wolverine yes.. again.. the point is irrelevant as it has nothing to do with THIS fight with THESE specific characters.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jgiant
Hulk still destroys him...wolvie will always be hulks bich...

wolverine8888
on and days in the future past is a totaly diffrent universe. think about it 30 into the futuier wolverine has grey hair when wolverine is over 120 and looks like he in is prime. wolverien will stay in his prime he will not die from old age not the NU wolverine. think about if wolverine is over 120 years and has no grey hair but in 30 years he going to be looking wicke dold that makes no sense. the whole piont is wolverine will never be out of his prime his healign factor stop his ageing at his prime age. no matter what wolverine can only get stronger. also full agree with jinzin state ments.

jgiant
Same deal with hulk...

wolverine8888
ya but hulks dead in 150 eyars in the future lol. any ways im talken about wolverine from that time vs savage hulk of this era

Creshosk
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
The Hulk is THE ****ING HULK.

Wow using their reputation as an argument . . .

<insert character here> wins simply because its <insert same character here>. . .

Wow. . .

wolverine8888
lol

jgiant
ya but hulks dead in 150 eyars in the future lol. any ways im talken about wolverine from that time vs savage hulk of this era
Ohh, anyways hulk didn't die in the end, banner did and that was over 200 years in the future, hulk could survive aslong as he has sufficent anger...

Creshosk
Originally posted by jgiant
Ohh, anyways hulk didn't die in the end, banner did and that was over 200 years in the future, hulk could survive aslong as he has sufficent anger... Well that's part of the problem. . obviously when he turns back he runs out of anger.

ZephroCarnelian
Hulk can survive any amount of firepower that armies can throw at him.

How can a human with claws cause enough damage to him to actually incapacitate him...?

Say Logan tries to slice Hulk's hamstrings so he can't move, right...? Wouldn't they pretty much heal up as soon as they pass through his muscle? It would take so much prolonged, very fast, very furious attacking on Wolvie's part to even injure Hulk for any length of time...

Yet Hulk has quite enough strength in him to turn Logan's brain into a milkshake with one punch...

Maybe if this future Logan's speed is far greater than current, he might put up a fight...

But seriously - how can he deal enough damage to put Hulk down...?

smile

wolverine8888
u have proven that u know nuthign about wolverine. wolverine has a healing factor like hulk. also wolverine is many level above a normal human I dont even need to state any more because what u stated was having no knowledge of wolverine at all. that was all aimed at zep.
jgiant im not syaing hulk cant live that long but hulk the end is not the same reality as NU. also when i ment hulk was dead he was killed during the wars. any ways thats beside the piont it wolverine 150 years in the future vs savage hulk of the now

ZephroCarnelian
Hulk thunderclaps, knocking Logan unconcious.

He then picks up Logan's momentarily unconcious body and throws it into space/the ocean/a volcano/to the centre of the earth.

Now you give me a scenario of how Logan could kill/incapacitate Hulk, 8888.

Try doing it without lowering yourself to insults.

wolverine8888
because if u eevr read wolverine and hulks fight u know all thunder clap every does for hulk is make wolverine go beserker it in no way has ever nocked woolverine out but good try thou. u need to catch up on hulk vs wolverine comics. any ways this is not an insult it the truth u need to read wolverine comics if ur gunna talk about him and his fights with hulk

jgiant
Originally posted by Creshosk
Well that's part of the problem. . obviously when he turns back he runs out of anger.
whose to say he does...

black robb
Well that's part of the problem. . obviously when he turns back he runs out of anger. Why would he calm down? Would he get turned on by Wolvie's chest hair and be too aroused to fight?

Metalmanx
Wait a second...wait one freakin second.

Did wolverine88888888888 say that Wolverine will never die of old age? Really? Did he REALLY just say that?

Yes, he has a healing factor. But he's not freakin immortal. He will eventually die. He will be out of his prime, he will get old and frail, and he will live to be EXTREMELY old. But he will eventually die of old age. Just like the rest of us.

And did you ever think that maybe 120+30=150 years old? Maybe reaching 150 is what he needed to turn his hair white and get a little older. Hell, he's already 150, he's FAR surpassed the supposed age limit for a human. I think grey hair and looking old at 150 is pretty freakin reasonable.

Anyway. I'm actualyl responding to him. Man. I've got to stop doing this.

Wait wait. Lemme guess.

"tis obveeusly shos u no nutign aboit wulvereeene"

wolverine8888
here comes tommarrow which is actauly same reality has NU wolverine is 300 and in prime health so no ur wrong.

Creshosk
Originally posted by black robb
Why would he calm down? Would he get turned on by Wolvie's chest hair and be too aroused to fight? Not the fight. stick out tongue lol

Both hulk and Wolverine will die eventually.

Most likely due to old age.

Wait a second...wait one freakin second.

Did wolverine88888888888 say that Wolverine will never die of old age? Really? Did he REALLY just say that?

Yes, he has a healing factor. But he's not freakin immortal. He will eventually die. He will be out of his prime, he will get old and frail, and he will live to be EXTREMELY old. But he will eventually die of old age. Just like the rest of us.

And did you ever think that maybe 120 30=150 years old? Maybe reaching 150 is what he needed to turn his hair white and get a little older. Hell, he's already 150, he's FAR surpassed the supposed age limit for a human. I think grey hair and looking old at 150 is pretty freakin reasonable.

Anyway. I'm actualyl responding to him. Man. I've got to stop doing this.

Wait wait. Lemme guess.

"tis obveeusly shos u no nutign aboit wulvereeene" Yeah, he will wventually die of old age, but the grey hair thing? well people could start getting gray hair around 50.

So, assuming this is like 30 or so years so that he is 150 and is just now starting to get gray hair. . shows theat he ages at about 1/3 the rate of humans do. So assuming that a human can reach about 130 then Wolverine could live to be 390 years old. . . So if he was 150 at that point in time then he'd still have another 240 years left to go.

However assuming that it is actually 150 year in the future rather than 30, Wolverine would be 270 at the time meaning he ages at 1/5th the rate humans do. So he could lve to be 650 meaning he had 380 years left to go.

How's THAT for being an old man?

wolverine8888
dude wolverine heals far faster then 3 times a normal person. he heals far far faster then that he can heal his arm in seconds after it been totaly incencrated. thing u guys don't realize is wolverine has not age a day since he reached his prime age. if he was gunna get grey hair all of a sudden he have aged a little by now but he hasent. plus wolverine hair cant turn grey his body heals it self it would make his hair stay the same color unless ur tell me his healing factor just gunna sslow down a tone for no reason.

black robb
dude wolverine heals far faster then 3 times a normal person. he heals far far faster then that he can heal his arm in seconds after it been totaly incencrated. thing u guys don't realize is wolverine has not age a day since he reached his prime age. if he was gunna get grey hair all of a sudden he have aged a little by now but he hasent. plus wolverine hair cant turn grey his body heals it self it would make his hair stay the same color unless ur tell me his healing factor just gunna sslow down a tone for no reason. Like said a million times,he had gray hair id DOFP. Besides if he hadnt aged since his prime wouldnt he look like he was 20?

wolverine8888
no because a person prime age is between 30 and 40 years of age. dofp is a alternate reality. here comes tommarrow is actauly on the normal MU reality.

Creshosk
dude wolverine heals far faster then 3 times a normal person. I didn't say heal, I said age.

wolverine8888
I know but if wolverine healed 3 tiems a normal human then he could live three tiems as long. wolverine heals far far faster then that so how ever faster wolverien can heal from a human thats how long he will live. in my oppion he does not age. wolverine age is retarded which means he wont age.

jgiant
Hulk whups wolvies ass end off story...

wolverine8888
dude when has hulk eevr whooped wolverines ass? he neevr has once there always equal. actauly wolverine ahs mroe win then hulk but any ways this is also I far better wolverine he has 150 more fighting experience and all his powers would be much stronger and are.

Creshosk
I know but if wolverine healed 3 tiems a normal human then he could live three tiems as long. wolverine heals far far faster then that so how ever faster wolverien can heal from a human thats how long he will live. in my oppion he does not age. wolverine age is retarded which means he wont age.

heal =/= age

The fact that he had gray in his hair indicates that he ages at a slower rate.
As his bios say that his healing factor slows the aging process, but it doesn't halt it entirely

wolverine8888
in the new oens it says it retards his ageing which means it stops him from aging. but other character with weaker healing factors yes that it slows it. this is form new hand book. if u had double the ehaling factor or a normal human u will live twice as long which captain america does he heals twice as well as a normal human there for at the age of 100 he will look and feel 50. house of M hand book states it. any ways like I said 10 times already days of the future past is another reality in it self Here comes tommarrow is supose to be the actaul marvel unverse just it got changed because of a choose scot made. in that he 300 years old he still as young as ever.

Creshosk
in the new oens it says it retards his ageing which means it stops him from aging. Retards means to slow something down, not to stop something.

wolverine8888
I pritty sure retard his aging means to stop it. even if he does age it would be far slower then what u said

Creshosk

wolverine8888
ya that says delaying and preventing.

wolverine8888
ya but thats not accurate. like I said captain america heals twice as fast as I normal human, he when he is 100 will look and feel 50. how long u live depends fully on how well u heal. healing what keeps u young so wolverine heals far faster then 3 x a normal human. he heals more like 100 tiems a normal human or more.

Creshosk
ya but thats not accurate. like I said captain america heals twice as fast as I normal human, he when he is 100 will look and feel 50. how long u live depends fully on how well u heal. healing what keeps u young so wolverine heals far faster then 3 x a normal human. he heals more like 100 tiems a normal human or more. Once again, ageing rate is not the same as healing rate. roll eyes (sarcastic)

wolverine8888
but it is. like i said healing is how fast u age it the only thing that matters in aging. like i said over and over captain america has twice the healing of a normal human and he is able to live twice as long.

Creshosk
but it is. like i said healing is how fast u age it the only thing that matters in aging. like i said over and over captain america has twice the healing of a normal human and he is able to live twice as long. Can you prove any of these claims?

wolverine8888
ya offical house of M hand book states captain america heals twice as fast as a normal human. he will retain the strength and look of some one haft his age.

wolverine8888
also here come tommarrow is actauly NU as i stated befor

Creshosk
ya offical house of M hand book states captain america heals twice as fast as a normal human. he will retain the strength and look of some one haft his age. Hpuse of M?

Ah, the way Wanda precieve thigns to be, the way she wants them to be rather than the normal 616 storyline.

wolverine8888
dude they have all the same abilties as they would have. it the normal series u cant say it wrong lol unless it talken from memories.

xmarksthespot
Beak and the Stepford Cuckoos live until 150 years in the future? Right...

Creshosk
dude they have all the same abilties as they would have. it the normal series u cant say it wrong lol unless it talken from memories. What you mean like the lack of Emma's diamond form and the lack of sunfire powers from rouge, and how just before that Xavier, Magneto and Wanda were the onlty ones together when they went through a wormhole?

Creshosk
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
the Stepford Cuckoos live until 150 years in the future? Right... Well they are the children of the corn. . . shifty

xmarksthespot
Wow. The Cuckoos look like they're in their early 20s 150 years in the future. They've aged a max of 10 years in 150. Better than Wolverine.

Creshosk
Wow. The Cuckoos look like they're in their early 20s 150 years in the future. They've aged a max of 10 years in 150. Better than Wolverine. If that was to my joke. . . I was joking. embarrasment

xmarksthespot
No it was to the thread in general. Here Comes Tomorrow didn't make sense agewise. And Savage Hulk would win.

wolverine8888
first off wolverien did not age. second thats peaks great grand son. also three in one girls are also not the orignal girls they are ancestors of the girls in the comics now... well i think those girls are I know for a fact the beaks great grandson but im not sure about the girls but u never know they could be they do have some wierd powers.

xmarksthespot
Wolverine doesn't age and doesn't die right? He's an External?

They're just three identical blonde triplet telepaths, who happen to be named Phoebe, Celeste and Mindee.

wolverine8888
I said I might be wrong lol. any ways don't they have some wierd powers. honestly I dont know how they live so long every one eles is dead that should be.

Creshosk
identical blonde triplet telepaths, Shoot had the wrong movie reference. . .

Village of the damned

wolverine8888
lol

black robb
Shoot had the wrong movie reference. . .

Village of the damned Funny...after seeing that picture i have the sudden urge to shoot my-*BANG*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.