Ryu at MAX Vs Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
No flying, or energy for either.

Darkstorm Zero
This one is hard for me, by eliminating the energy, you've basically killed off Goku's advantage, nearly all of his superhuman feats require energy, from his strength to his speed uses energy

Deus Ex
Better to have Goku and Ryu both at around 3600 power level, since that is what Ryu is in the animated movie and Goku was once at that point I believe shortly before Radditz.

TPinaPimp
Well don't forget Dbz Power levels and crap are different from SF's.....

Anyway Akira Toriyama (even though he doesn't have a right too) said that if he was too put Ryu and Akuma in the Dbz universe he would give Ryu a pl of 10k and Akuma I think a 20k or 30k....

Deus Ex
Which totally underscores the amazing abilities of people -under- 10 k. you know what amused me? Krillin was the strongest human in the series (Pure human) and his power level went down when he grew hair.

Illustrious
It's the anti-Samson effect, never heard of it?

Deus Ex
Well, yeah. I know hair makes me weak. All that extra weight slows me down in my repetitive combat mode.

dvampire
Why is every body putting Ryu at his max, when he hasn't even reached it yet?

Darkstorm Zero
I was cinda under the assumption that he meant his CURRENT Max, I hope he doesn't mean his future max... confused

dvampire
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I was cinda under the assumption that he meant his CURRENT Max, I hope he doesn't mean his future max... confused

That's what I think they're talking about. Him reaching his fullest potential after having his trainning from Oro, but we don't know how strong he is yet.

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Which totally underscores the amazing abilities of people -under- 10 k. you know what amused me? Krillin was the strongest human in the series (Pure human) and his power level went down when he grew hair.

Same as when gohan grew up... same as in real life if you workout... Stop using your power/muscells and they begin to waste away.... Gohan was stronger when he was fighting cell compaired to when he was the great sayaman...

TwisterGameX
Interesting

Ryu The World W
they are both great warriors and great fighters, if they are both prepared to fight each other, i think it could end in a draw it isnt so easy to predict, i like ryu and i could b biased and say that ryu would win because hes my favorite ,but in all fairness it would b very close, too tough to call at the moment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.