Zuse vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
Gloves off. Thor is now in control right.

DrDoom101
this has been done before in the comics. THor with an army of Namor, somebody, somebody, etc. fought zeus and still werent enough. I forgot who they were.

Solidus Snake
"zuse"? AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAh

thesilverspider
if its current thor zues goes down hard

Ultimate Ion
Classic Thor gets raped.
King Thor gives a good fight but still loses.
Rune King Thor stomps Zues.

thesilverspider
yea exactly

Wonderman
Zuse is like the highest of all the Gods.
Yet somehow Thor or Good ol Odin even are better?
Doubt that!

thesilverspider
what odin is stronger the zues and current thor is on a level all on his own thor will now own zues easily read ragnarok series too see the sky father of them all

Ultimate Ion
Zues and Odin are par for course. Both high level skyfathers. Rune King Thor is above both. He destroyed Those Who Sit Above in Shadow who were basically the Gods to Odin.

thesilverspider
well i say odin is stronger cause of his feats compared 2 zueses

Wonderman
And Zues son is part man. That is something Thor will never have.
No god can match the honor or courage of a man
Basicly no matter how good Thor gets he'll always be dead last to Hercules and if Zues should even fart Thor and his little privlaged life would come apart before he could reach for his crown.

thesilverspider
what thor was human for years more human then herc

Ultimate Ion
Are you saying Hercules can beat current Thor? laughing

joesha28
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
Classic Thor gets raped.
Rune King Thor stomps Zues.

It took the whole Pantheon to nullify King Thor's odinpower. How could Zeus beat King Thor?

Ultimate Ion
King Thor was a jobber. That's how. He nearly got killed by Captain America.

thesilverspider
current thor is the real deal and why is herc being mentioned thor will kill zues and his son with ease

joesha28
King Thor was a jobber. That's how. He nearly got killed by Captain America.

That was a blackmail buddy. Balder was holding baby magni threatening to kill magni if King Thor don't stop. So the nullified King Thor did not have a choice back to let himself get hits. But when Loki killed Balder Cap was good as dead. When i have the time i'll make those scan for you buddy.

Ultimate Ion
No need for the scan. I have the comic. Blackmail is beside the point. I'm just saying that if Cap could get King Thor on the ground ready for a beheading, logically, Zues could too.

And yeah, Herc has no business here. Classic Thor can take him.

Wonderman
Thor inhabited a mans body. He was never a man.
Hercules is the only god that is also man. He's prb.just being polite to Thor with his little passifer Mjnor or whatever Thor calls his hammer.
Herc would kick his blond ass up a river; show Thor how his own hammer can crack his head then bust up the rainbow bridge dragging Golden Locks and his Warriors Three back to Assguard

Ultimate Ion
Wonderman, I highly urge you to read the Thor Disassembled event. Hell, just read The Mighty Thor 85.

thesilverspider
thor with out his hammer is 2 much for herc.herc is the same guy who gets his ass handed to him by wolverine

joesha28
No need for the scan. I have the comic. Blackmail is beside the point. I'm just saying that if Cap could get King Thor on the ground ready for a beheading, logically, Zues could too.

And yeah, Herc has no business here. Classic Thor can take him.

Zeus could if he had King Thor's baby somewhere. Classic Thor is half elder god, half skyfather. Add odinpower slightly above skyfather which zeus is.

joesha28
Originally posted by thesilverspider
thor with out his hammer is 2 much for herc.herc is the same guy who gets his ass handed to him by wolverine

OH PLEASE, don't bring wolvie into the picture.

Wonderman
i strongly urge Thor to crack walnuts with his mallet
and whats that look Thor. To much Thorazine or did you just forget where you are?
Sorry the pic didn't load.
comming right up.

joesha28
Originally posted by Wonderman
Thor inhabited a mans body. He was never a man.
Hercules is the only god that is also man. He's prb.just being polite to Thor with his little passifer Mjnor or whatever Thor calls his hammer.
Herc would kick his blond ass up a river; show Thor how his own hammer can crack his head then bust up the rainbow bridge dragging Golden Locks and his Warriors Three back to Assguard

They are pretty even when Classic Thor w/o Mjolnir. Well wait for Oct 21. Thor blood Oath 3 will be out. You will get a match Classic Herules vs Classic Thor w/o Mjolnir.

Wonderman
The Look Happy Dance

thesilverspider
lol it was a joke i just hate wolverine

thesilverspider
the look herc look like a drunk who need a shave

joesha28
Cracking Walnuts ah?

How abt cracking Celestial armor?

http://www.comicboards.com/thor/view.php?rpl=030212100605&q=Scans

joesha28
Wonderman, check all of this

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=369118&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Wonderman
ya and you look like a contradictray idot but who cares

thesilverspider
what lol you a real funny guy thinking herc can take thor

Wonderman
oh and gods are loveless selfish creatures. They have no love and never will. Truthfully they are the worst of existance in a package

joesha28
Thor in the comic is different buddy. He has the heart, worthy to carry Mjolnir that every one in the Avengers shows respect and reverends to him.

joesha28
Even Hercules, why even Wonderman.

ImmortalOne
Sentrys stronger than THor !!

joesha28
Yet to be confirm!

olympian
My words on the subject :

"what thor was human for years more human then herc"

No, he wasent. Herc was born a mortal. He lived as one until he died and became a god.

"Basicly no matter how good Thor gets he'll always be dead last to Hercules and if Zues "

Wonderman, you are exageratting. Hes dead equal or whatnotmaybe sligh more, to classic Thor in -physical stats-. If Thor uses all the powers of his disposal, instead of trading just punches he would owned Hulk, Hercules, Superman, you name it. Too much raw power combined with versability.

"It took the whole Pantheon to nullify King Thor's odinpower. How could Zeus beat King Thor?"

Same way as Odin, Zeus is also more powerful than a "pantheon". King Thor goes down for the fact he knows less about using his skyfather level powers than obviously his opponent here.

"herc is the same guy who gets his ass handed to him by wolverine"

Logan pays promisses of Gold to have jobbers. Hulk, Thing and Herc.

The only one who doesnt get any and because of that owns him all the time its Spiderman and Spiderwoman, oh and Aunt May. tecnically the Spider clan.

"Classic Thor gets raped.
Rune King Thor stomps Zues."

This is how it goes.

By the way, classic Thor and Zeus had two figths, and lost both. With Zeus not being serious in one iirc.

olympian
Edit:

By the way, classic Thor and Zeus had two figths, and Thor lost both. With Zeus not being serious in one iirc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.