Full Powered Thanos and Pre Crisis Darkseid vs Full Powered Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel=DC
Can being fully charged and on Pre Crisis levels help Thanos and Darkseid take down a fully charged Galactus?

thesilverspider
nope they cant with prep yea they will take him

joesha28
but even with prep it will be a long shot to take the Big G.

ImmortalOne
AAAHHHHHHHH, PC Darkseid is a GOD among DEVILS !!! And FULL-POWERED THANOS can stand a MAGIC blast from ODIN !!!

1. PC DS RULEZ
2. FP Thanos can take a magic attack !!!
3. Galactus would probably be injured like shit if hit by the Odin Blast
4. Thanos is schememing, he would somehow steal the Ultimate Nullifier
5. Did you know what PC DS did to PC Supez, do you even know what PC Supez can do !??

!!!!

thesilverspider
yea but in terms of power galactus is way above them both only with prep they stand a chance.both thanos and darksied are smart enough not to go fight him head on its neithers style any way they both use they smarts

ImmortalOne
Read a PC comic book !!!!

BobbyD
Very interesting fight. However, if Galactus dies, then all of creation does also, correct?

Xplosive
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
3. Galactus would probably be injured like shit if hit by the Odin Blast

To FULL-POWERED Galactus, I dont think so.

Darth_Erebus
In the crossover, Galactus Handled Darkseids Omega beam without any ill effect. I think if The Big G is at full power then Darkseid and Thanos are toast.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
In the crossover, Galactus Handled Darkseids Omega beam without any ill effect. I think if The Big G is at full power then Darkseid and Thanos are toast.

In the crossover Darksied wasnt in his pre crisis form. If he was it would have been a different matter entirely. Pre C DS and Thanos beat Galactus I.M.O

Ultimate Ion
Darkseid and Thanos win.

Xplosive
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
In the crossover Darksied wasnt in his pre crisis form. If he was it would have been a different matter entirely.

Actully it wouldnt be, cause Galactus would probably still win, after more difficult battle of course. But Pre-Crisis Darkseid and Thanos, will Thanos be here even some factor here, two powerhouses, I dont know, I doubt it.
I think it would only depend on PreC Darkseid and Galactus, Thanos would go quickly out. It only depedns if Thanos would be some factor, cause that power would be far too much for him and would go quickly out.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Xplosive
Actully it wouldnt be, cause Galactus would probably still win, after more difficult battle of course. But Pre-Crisis Darkseid and Thanos, will Thanos be here even some factor here, two powerhouses, I dont know, I doubt it.
I think it would only depend on PreC Darkseid and Galactus, Thanos would go quickly out. It only depedns if Thanos would be some factor, cause that power would be far too much for him and would go quickly out. Im not gonna go into too many details but theres a Darkseid respect thread which shows a lot of his feats so take a look. Also their creator said he believed them to be equals. DS in his Pre Crisis state was the same level as the Big G.

When you have him plus Thanos who while not on the same level as either of the two but can certainly hold his own i think they'll both win against Galactus.

Xplosive
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
When you have him plus Thanos who while not on the same level as either of the two but can certainly hold his own i think they'll both win against Galactus.

If they are equal, than Thanos would be plus and would win with PReC Darkseid, except if those two would unleash immeditelly such power that Thanos would go down by it immediatelly, but they would probalby win. But Thanos alone could never hold his own not even close against any of those two.

leonidas
why is thanos in this? at 'full power' he was below skyfather which is WAYYYY below full power g. his addition would be effectively meaningless. pre-c darkseid is pretty much equal to g from everything i've read. darkseid would win or lose on his own, (50/50 imho) and i doubt thanos would be enough to tip the scales either way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.