Wolverine and Sabertooth VS. Savage Hulk and Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
I'm just interested to hear some fanboys explain how they think that Wolverine and Sabertooth are going to make it out of this one alive. I am sure there will be references to that crappy Sabretooth miniseries where Sas got taken out by a stick (PIS) or any of the wolverine vs. Hulk fights where PIS actually made it possible for wolverine to stand up to punches that can crush tanks, so let the fun begin!

black robb
Wolverine and Sabretooth would murder their asses

RAGE17
wolverine alone takes it

black robb
Originally posted by RAGE17
wolverine alone takes it whyd you change your name?

KharmaDog
Originally posted by black robb
Wolverine and Sabretooth would murder their asses

I gues you have finally succumbed to the wolverine fanboy logic eh?wink We're sorry to lose you to the dark side.

Originally posted by RAGE17
wolverine alone takes it

laughing laughing laughing laughing

RAGE17
Originally posted by black robb
whyd you change your name?

its a different account lost the password to my old one

KharmaDog
Were are all the wolverine fanboys?

olympian
Taking a nap.

Team two in a walk.

King_Mungi
Written correctly Savage Hulk and Sasquatch win....easy.

JirK
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Written correctly Savage Hulk and Sasquatch win....easy.

savage hulk takes all 3 of these guys. mismatch bigtime.

thesilverspider
hulk will beat down all 3 alone

King_Mungi
Depends if Sasquatch lets Tanaraq take control and go nuts (Sasquatch in Exiles has some nice showing of this), then even he could give Savage Hulk a run for his money .

Oh I remember the days when his base strength was 100 class ton, now it;s 70-80
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/hann8.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Sasplane1.jpg

guy222
team two

psycho gundam
team one if and ONLY IF they can get the drop on team two in human form. as their "monster" forms, team two beats them so bad, all that would be left is a crater with two costumes at the bottom(and bones)

Inhuman
Originally posted by psycho gundam
all that would be left is a crater with two costumes at the bottom(and bones)

But they would return shifty

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Inhuman
But they would return shifty they would walk away with their heads down. would you continue a fight with those two? c'mon

Master-Borg
1. Logan distracts Hulk...keeping his distance while Sabretooth takes on Sasquatch.

2. Sabretooth kills sasquatch violently before Sas can go tanaraq.

3. Sabes and Logan now team together and use their excellent weapon X teamwork to methodically rip apart Hulk.

Logan and Sabretooth have about 1/10 chance of the above plan succeeding though.

ultimatethor
Savage hulk tosses tean two into orbit

ultimatethor
Savage hulk tosses wolverines team into orbit

guy222
team two

Knowsbleed33
erm

Stormbreaker
Originally posted by Starscream M
1. Logan distracts Hulk...keeping his distance while Sabretooth takes on Sasquatch.

2. Sabretooth kills sasquatch violently before Sas can go tanaraq.

3. Sabes and Logan now team together and use their excellent weapon X teamwork to methodically rip apart Hulk.

Logan and Sabretooth have about 1/10 chance of the above plan succeeding though. laughing

You suck so hard.

KharmaDog
This thread is close to 3 years old and yet Sasquatch still gets no respect. In my opion he's one of marvel's most under rated power houses.

-K-M-
Originally posted by KharmaDog
This thread is close to 3 years old and yet Sasquatch still gets no respect. In my opion he's one of marvel's most under rated power houses.

thumb up

Bouboumaster
Savage Hulk soloes

Endrict Nuul
Creed with upgrades team one takes 5.5-6/10

Without Creed's upgrade team two takes 8-9/10

Bentley
Sasquatch solos.

BUSTER1
THe gamma mutates stomp the feral mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.