Rank your Favorite E.U. sources.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Mine are:

- The hard cover/ paperback
books

- Then the Star Wars Encyclopedia (Hardcover)

- SW Visual Dictionaries

- Then Dark Horse

- Then, to an extent, the vid. games.

Tru_Slice
Shadows of the Empire, Dark Forces, X- Wing series, Rougue Squadron series, Dark Forces, Jedi Knight , Jedi Outcast, and Jedi Academy are perfect examples that Expanded Universe works.

Not one of those games were bad.

Fishy
I have to say Kotor I and II. Not because of their great quality or somtehing although both good games but what I like most about it, is that they leave things open. A lot of things open, meaning a lot of things that can be discussed. It may not have been their intention but its just the way things are. It leaves room open for you to figure things out yourself. Something that I like.

Se7in
Well, each has a certain amount of truth in it. Video games have Kotor I & II, yet have Episode III, which has hardly any reality to it. My favorite would have to be Kotor's also, as you get to experience them, as well as the JK series.

Nactous
KOTOR. and TotJ as well. And SotE.

Julie
video games....books....online stuff

Illustrious
I love the KotOR series and to a lesser extent, the JK series. TOTJ and books fill in the rest.

Tangible God
Books, they came first after the movies, after all. And I don't mean the comics, I hated them.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Tangible God
Books, they came first after the movies, after all. And I don't mean the comics, I hated them.

Really. What book Star Wars book came out before the movie?

Was it Star Wars- ANH?

Julie
I don't usually buy the comics but they're okay. Books are much much better imho

uh read tangible's quote again...

Tangible God
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Really. What book Star Wars book came out before the movie?

Was it Star Wars- ANH? I said they came first AFTER the movies. As in the first piece of EU to be released after the movies did, numbnuts. Looking at alot of your posts you've made, I had thought you were smart, (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, you're a moron.)

Tangible God
Originally posted by Julie
I don't usually buy the comics but they're okay. Books are much much better imho

uh read tangible's quote again... I liked the comics storyline, but the way they told the story, that's different.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Tangible God
I said they came first AFTER the movies. As in the first piece of EU to be released after the movies did, numbnuts. Looking at alot of your posts you've made, I had thought you were smart, (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, you're a moron.)

Numbnuts. Moron. I see.

When i said "Really" it was in reference to the fact the books did come out after the movies. I was merely acknowledging.

The 2nd part of the sentence was a question towards you that i didn't know about and out of stupidity I structured the sentence wrong. Not only that, the sentence had an extra word in there that made it virtually illegible. I apologize for the misunderstanding and for upsetting you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.