Ultimate Spiderman Vs Ultimate Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Ultimate Spiderman Vs Ultimate Wolverine

wolverine8888
there both shitty version of the NU heros so i have no idea realy depends on who the shittier version

Spawnrules
spiderman wins

X-Logan
Ultimate Wolverine for the same reasons that 616 Wolverine would win.One good slash and the fight is over.

Pointinel
wolverine easy

but once again nobody will admit it

Sparkz
If it was 616 i would say Spidey, but ultimate Spider-man sucks, heck he can barley take the enforces, he has no chance gainst ultimate wolvy.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by X-Logan
Ultimate Wolverine for the same reasons that 616 Wolverine would win.One good slash and the fight is over.

It's just a shame 616 Wolverien has to face someone who's way above him in agility, reflexes, strength, and fighting skill(Spidey didn't learn any martial arts. He MADE HIS OWN STYLE by using his strength, agility, and flexibility work for him.)

While Wolverines not clumsy, slow, or weak by ANY means, and his fighting style is varied and all, but Spidey literally makes a living beating up people like him.

Although Ult. Wolvie wins because Ult. Spidey is still just a kid.

Sparkz
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
It's just a shame 616 Wolverien has to face someone who's way above him in agility, reflexes, strength, and fighting skill(Spidey didn't learn any martial arts. He MADE HIS OWN STYLE by using his strength, agility, and flexibility work for him.)

While Wolverines not clumsy, slow, or weak by ANY means, and his fighting style is varied and all, but Spidey literally makes a living beating up people like him.

Although Ult. Wolvie wins because Ult. Spidey is still just a kid.

And ult spidey sucks at fighting.

TwisterGameX
Are they both, that toned down ?

DigiMark007
No, they're not that toned down. But in early Amazing Spider-Man issues, Parker kinda sucked then too. Doc Ock and others were "better" than him, and he'd only win over villians who are pushovers now because of plot devices and ingenuity. Over time (and they actually did a good job of this with Spidey) he got better, and gradually became the "I can dodge next-to-anything when I need to" wall-crawler we now know.

Ultimate SM still has more potential than Ultimate Wolverine (like in 616), but he sucks at fighting and properly using his pwoers right now. Logan would get a shot in and Spidey would go down. Give it 10 years, though, and this fight might end differently.

TwisterGameX
^

wolverine8888
I think muffin man just tryed to say that NU spiderman is a better fighter then wolverine skill wise. I cant believe I just heard it but I think I did. I dont think in all my years on this comic forum have I heard a dumber statement, who clearly lack any knowledge of comics.

TwisterGameX
What ?

wolverine8888
look he actauly said that spiderman is a better fighter then wolverine in fighting skill and he talken about normal universe one I can not believe how stupid muffin is.

DigiMark007
Er, there's not much debate that SM is better in agility, reflexes, and strength...fighting skill is the only questionable one, but that makes Muffin Man right on at least 3/4. I'm not a math guy myself, but that seems like it wouldn't warrant a "wow he's stupid" response wol8888. Make sure you act with respect toward others, especially when it concerns your favorite character, since we're more prone to saying ignorant things when they are involved.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DigiMark007
No, they're not that toned down. But in early Amazing Spider-Man issues, Parker kinda sucked then too. Doc Ock and others were "better" than him, and he'd only win over villians who are pushovers now because of plot devices and ingenuity. Over time (and they actually did a good job of this with Spidey) he got better, and gradually became the "I can dodge next-to-anything when I need to" wall-crawler we now know.

Ultimate SM still has more potential than Ultimate Wolverine (like in 616), but he sucks at fighting and properly using his pwoers right now. Logan would get a shot in and Spidey would go down. Give it 10 years, though, and this fight might end differently.

I agree completely. That was pretty close to what I was going to say actually.

Ultimate Wolverine will mess Ultimate Spidey up.

Sparkz

Yes but in early amazing spider-man, Spider-man was an average fighter that even though he wasnt brilliant he could still win a fight quite easily, ultimate spider-man seems to struggle with the most simple villains.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Sparkz
Yes but in early amazing spider-man, Spider-man was an average fighter that even though he wasnt brilliant he could still win a fight quite easily, ultimate spider-man seems to struggle with the most simple villains.

Eh, all I know is he got hit at least 5-6 times every issues for his first 50 issues or so in 616. That never happens anymore, except when there's something plot-induced. And someone mentioned the Enforcers giving Ultimate Spidey trouble. I seem to remember them beating up 616 Spidey the first time they met...by comparison, Ultimate Spidey's ahead of the curve. I'll try to find the issue...

Sparkz
Eh, all I know is he got hit at least 5-6 times every issues for his first 50 issues or so in 616. That never happens anymore, except when there's something plot-induced. And someone mentioned the Enforcers giving Ultimate Spidey trouble. I seem to remember them beating up 616 Spidey the first time they met...by comparison, Ultimate Spidey's ahead of the curve. I'll try to find the issue...

yeah i know he lost, but when he went back he kicked the crap outta them, the main thing is even though he lost quite abit he went back for more with a plan or just over powerd them, ultimate spidey wallos in self pitty after a loss, then runs around like a spaz, and then wins by accident if you see what i mean, except in early ultimate spidey, where he fought doc ock and kingpin, now they were definatly awsome stories not filled with loads of crap and he could do summit useful, now he just whines alll the time, cause he looses or sumthing.

wolverine8888
OK I was little harsh but spiderman is a level 3 in fighting skill and muffin tryed to say he more skilled then wolverine who 7 and might be most skilled fighter in marvel. come on thou spiderman has never ocne been know ever for beaing any were near top 20 let alone top 10 in fighting skill. aslo he was tlaken about normal unverse. u have to agree it sound quite bad see how spiderman is not a skilled fighter in the least. he good but u wouldent consider his skill any were near top 10. also the fighting skill diffrenc eis not questionable at all it a fact prue fighting skill wise spiderman NU stands no chance vs wolverine NU. I dont know who win in ultimate wolverine vs spiderman because they both suck next to UN

X-Logan

TwisterGameX
^

Sparkz
Maybe he was trying to say Spider-man is a more creative fighter, ie: he made his own fighting style. But he isnt a better fighter than wolverine, thats like saying wolverine is stronger and faster than spider-man, when its obviouse both are wrong.

wolverine8888
dude he clearly said spidermans a better fighter. also wolverine fight style he created him self by combinding many styles.

Metalmanx
Yea. It's called "brawling".

Ultimate Wolverine would win, simply because Ultimate Spiderman sucks so hard right now compared to 616 Spidey.

TwisterGameX
Bump

wolverine8888
metal not it not called brawling if u read wolverine they have mean times indicated wolverine has a certain fighting style he has created but u don't know any thiuing about wolverine like always u say stuff that proves u have neevr even read a comic with him in it let alone his series.

Sparkz
Originally posted by wolverine8888
dude he clearly said spidermans a better fighter. also wolverine fight style he created him self by combinding many styles.
Combing styles is combing styles, not making a new one.

Metalmanx
I've probably read more X-men comics then you have Wolverine comics, wolverine8888. So go to hell. I know for a fact that I know more about Wolverine than you do. And you just prove all over the place that you don't know one thing about any comics whatsoever. Save for the small tid bits of facts about Wolverine.

wolverine8888
dude I own more wolverine comic then all the comics u have read combined. also wer eur prove any thing u state metal?. I state comic all the time and u just say well there wrong. u cant say a comic is wrong the comic are always right. and u know not a thing about wolverine ur pethetic the people u say own wolverine it a joke. as soon as u said gambit beats wolverine ever time I couldent stop laughing. if u read wolverine u would know gambit stands no chance.

wolverine8888
actauly conbinding style is making a new one the reason style come out are because people use there move combind with other styles. same goes for wolverine. they even say it I know that fighting style it is wolveriens. also spiderman did no great a style he just jumps around and punches people a trained monkey coulda came up with that. im in no way say spiderman is abd but fighting skill wise he is quite a joke next to wolverine.

Sparkz
actauly conbinding style is making a new one the reason style come out are because people use there move combind with other styles. same goes for wolverine. they even say it I know that fighting style it is wolveriens. also spiderman did no great a style he just jumps around and punches people a trained monkey coulda came up with that. im in no way say spiderman is abd but fighting skill wise he is quite a joke next to wolverine.

I wouldn't say a joke, but I see your point.

Metalmanx
Quoted right from Marveldirectory.com:

"He has developed a unique fighting style that makes full use of his agility, strength, and equilibrium."

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I just provide evidence? Proof? That you don't know what you're talking about?

My bad.

wolverine8888
? marvel dictionary? ur trying to use a non offical sight to prove ur right lol? it non offical nuthing form that sight is right besides the fact it way outa date it not a offical sight and can not be used as refrences

Sparkz
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Quoted right from Marveldirectory.com:

"He has developed a unique fighting style that makes full use of his agility, strength, and equilibrium."

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I just provide evidence? Proof? That you don't know what you're talking about?

My bad.

Thats the same as what I got in my book, written by a Marve; Writer Tom Defalco lol

wolverine8888
so no ur wrong. any ways u should just use (spidermans ultimate guide.) it says spiderman fighting style which he created by fighting using agility and reflex. so ya ur right he did make it but it not a style it just him using his agility and reflex to fight not like a trained monkey couldent of figgured it out.

Sparkz
so no ur wrong. any ways u should just use (spidermans ultimate guide.) it says spiderman fighting style which he created by fighting using agility and reflex. so ya ur right he did make it but it not a style it just him using his agility and reflex to fight not like a trained monkey couldent of figgured it out.

Thats what I was refering too.

wolverine8888
I ment metal I knew what u ment

Sparkz
I ment metal I knew what u ment

Fair does

Metalmanx
Sigh...you would never admit when you're wrong, would you? I don't know why I even try. First of all, try reading my posts a bit better. It wasn't from "Marvel dictionary". It was from "Marvel Directory". Di-rec-tor-ee.

I'm sorry if you can't handle that he's created his own unique style that makes full use of his agility, strength, and equilibrium. That's your problem. It's right there.

And I do agree with you on one thing. The site is out of date. But are you trying to tell me that in the few years that the site hasn't been updated, Spidey's unique fighting style has reverted to brawling? Characters don't de-evolve like that.

So no. I'm right. You're wrong. It's okay, really. We're all wrong sometimes. It just takes a big man to realize it.

cheldon
wolverine sucks in this version. his healing isn't good and is not as durable.

spiderman can barely dodge bullets and was even shot in the shoulder by a regular cop. his strength is decreased and so is his witty comments.

i just don't know. it just depends which one sucks more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.