Batman in Sin City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solidus Snake
marv, dwight, hartigan, miko, and manute all at once

marv has a hatchet
dwight has his fists
hartigan has his hand cannon (magnum) and 3 bullets
miko has her katana
manute, his fists

bats has 5 batarangs and a smoke pellet

ho wins?

Hoshi
i think batman is screwed

roughrider
Bruce is f**ked. In Sin City it's kill or be killed; no Arkham Asylum to toss a baddie in for a few days. stick out tongue

Solidus Snake
i dont think so. in gotham, u think all of those baddies are playing. those guys are trying to kill him too. and he still takes them out. miho will give the most problems, but since bats can catch shurikens and arrows etc, hes fast enough to stop her

Piedmon
The characters of Sin City are pretty removed from reality, but Batman is even moreso.

black robb
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
marv, dwight, hartigan, miko, and manute all at once

marv has a hatchet
dwight has his fists
hartigan has his hand cannon (magnum) and 3 bullets
miko has her katana
manute, his fists

bats has 5 batarangs and a smoke pellet

ho wins? Dwight's not even a factor if he isnt armed so he doesnt even count.

Washco
The Bat villans are way tougher than these guys...........The Bat takes em!

brainchild81
Originally posted by roughrider
Bruce is f**ked. In Sin City it's kill or be killed; no Arkham Asylum to toss a baddie in for a few days. stick out tongue Originally posted by Hoshi
i think batman is screwed Double Ditto. He could probably take 'em in 1on1s. But he can't take them all @ the same time. Don't let your love for a character blind you.

Orestes
Batman is extremely dead.

roughrider
Originally posted by brainchild81
Double Ditto. He could probably take 'em in 1on1s. But he can't take them all @ the same time. Don't let your love for a character blind you.

Yes. Maybe 1-on-1 he can win, even though all these people generally fight to the death. All at once? Nada chance.

Orestes
Deadly little Miho. You won't feel a thing ... unless she wants you to.

Batman: ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

He feels it.

Solidus Snake
^^^^what crap

so miho is better than shiva then?

i doubt

miho is an ordinary ninja, who bats beats by the dozens

Jargon343
Depends where they're fighting. If Bats has alot of places to hide, it's dark, etc...then he's taken out bigger groups of people who are more dangerous than these guys.

He'd take out the ninja girl first. Then the two normal guys...then he'd take on Marv. Probably crack him in the head with a well placed kick.

Superherovandal
besides people generally forget that Bats has armor that can take bullets and knives and such.

Smaxxer
I think Sin City characters are being overestimated here. Batman fights tough guys like that on a daily basis.

Joker1237
yeah I think Bats can take em out. Than he clean up Sin City lol in a week maybe.

Orestes
Ordinary ninja? Hardly. She can stick you and have you not even feel it if she likes -- not just with her sword (although with that, too) but even with an arrow from range! That calls for INCREDIBLE, UNEARTHLY precision combined with extremely detailed knowledge of anatomy.

And that's just Miho. Only Miho. By herself. You've got five characters here, several of whom would at least have a CHANCE against Batman solo ... and he's fighting them all at once. Anyone who thinks Batman is going to get out alive needs to try remembering that Batman has difficulty with a goofy clown who uses poison gas and a lunatic who carves hand puppets.

Batman simply does not fight multiples of opponents like these ... EVER ... for the very good reason that he couldn't win. If the comics ever had him fight someone like Miho, it'd be just him and her, and I'll even say he'd more than likely win ... but it'd be just the two of them.

To pit him against all of these people at once and then bet on him is sheer fanboyism. And before anyone accuses ME of it, I wouldn't bet on Hitman against all of these people at once either, and Hitman is one of my favorite characters ever (and has on his resume that he punked out Batman twice, by the way).

Solidus Snake
what crap

ordinary ninjas do what miho does.

oh yes...everyone has a chance of winning with batman, but when that chance is <1%, ur still gonna get punked.

i have a chance fighting batman too (if he was real) i just dont wanna spend alot of time in traction.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Orestes
Ordinary ninja? Hardly. She can stick you and have you not even feel it if she likes -- not just with her sword (although with that, too) but even with an arrow from range! That calls for INCREDIBLE, UNEARTHLY precision combined with extremely detailed knowledge of anatomy.

And that's just Miho. Only Miho. By herself. You've got five characters here, several of whom would at least have a CHANCE against Batman solo ... and he's fighting them all at once. Anyone who thinks Batman is going to get out alive needs to try remembering that Batman has difficulty with a goofy clown who uses poison gas and a lunatic who carves hand puppets.

Batman simply does not fight multiples of opponents like these ... EVER ... for the very good reason that he couldn't win. If the comics ever had him fight someone like Miho, it'd be just him and her, and I'll even say he'd more than likely win ... but it'd be just the two of them.

To pit him against all of these people at once and then bet on him is sheer fanboyism. Ditto. Fanboyism is not cool.

Smaxxer
But where's Wallace ? He's the coolest (in my humble opinion) and probably the best fighter (with the exception of Miho maybe).

He alone would not win against Batman, but it would be a cool fight.

Bane2K
OK, lets check Batman,s equipment .... 5 batarangs and a smoke pellet, it's a poor day for Batman when thats all he's got. He would lose this fight just through being underequipped.

Batman keeps pace with all the superpowered heroes and villains around him mainly by having more gadgets than you can shake a stick at!

Let's face it, Marv could beat Batman on his own with this gear. after Batman has used the smoke pellet and the 5 batarangs and realised their uselessness he would have to go toe-to-toe with Marv and no matter how good he is Marv would tear him apart (especially with a hatchet as a bonus).

It would pretty much be a quickdraw challenge between Batman and Hartigan, if Bats can disarm Hartigan quickly enough he wins, if not then he suddenly misses a large chunk of his body. (I know he wears body armour but Hartigans Magnum makes a mockery of this)

Bats would probably be able to handle Miho, sure she is fast but then so is Batman and he is much tougher than her, her ranged weapons owuld be nigh useless against him as his would be against her. It would come down to close combat which you would expect Batman to win.

All 5 at once? Batman has lost unless he gets a better arsenal!

Fast
I like Dwight he's really cool (one of my favorite characters) but unarmed he is pretty useless. Even Armed he's not a super killer like some of the others.

I know Batman takes out a lot of thugs, but it's an unwtitten rule that if the character is named they are at least to times better than unnamed characters.

Also Marv, Wallace and Mijo were shown kicking the shit out of a lot of baddies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.