Central East Coast City Heroes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EsteemedLeader
You guys know the drill. If you don't, read the rules and post your character here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t369889.html

Alright, let's get this started with. Remember, you're all living in the center of this immense city. I mean this city is HUGE!!! You currently live in the center, where all the towers and skyscrapers are located, so it's like a cleaner, less crowded New York.

KingDubya
Looking out through the window of his apartment, Jon said to himself, "Time to go to work." Opening his closet, he pulled out a green uniform and put it on. Walking out, he got in his car and drove off to the dump, ready to get working.

OOC: Bet you didn't expect him to be a garbageman, did you? Even though it is metaphorical in some way (think about it).

EsteemedLeader
((Garbageman, huh?))

*Well you got a long day of hauling garbage ahead of you. BTW, you have your super-suit with you right? And if so, where/how?*

KingDubya
OOC: I'm wearing it underneath the uniform, Superman-style. Except that I won't jump into some random phone booth when I need to help.

Darth Extecute
Leon walked among the crown on the street, dressed in a cloak to cover his appearance. He did not want people to see him like this. "Look at that monster" They probably would say, and that was nothing Leon would want. He walked with a sack on his shoulder and he stopped as he heard a voice in the distance. He turned and looked into an alley, as an person stood in the dark, whispering him to come over to him. Leon shook his head at first, but his curiosity took control and he walked into the alley. At the same moment as he walked out of sight from the street, three men jumped up on him, trying to rip his cloak and sack away. He first tried to walk away, but they just stopped him somehow. "You must fight" He heard a voice in his head. He did not want that, but that voice sure did. He was afraid of this voice, and dearly followed its commands. One of the men ripped the coat away and threw it into a buring barrel. Seconds after, all of them stood stunned and looked at the armour clad knight with a not very pretty arm and look. They quickly turned and started running. "Your are not letting them go just like that, are you" The same voice said and Leon closed his eyes. All of a sudden an grey energy ball was launched from his hand and hitted the one farest away. That person got strongly pulled backwards and into the others, as they all flew with high speed back to him. He then could grabb all of them with his right hand, and so he did. He lifted them up without any problem and looked at them with red glowing eyes. "Kill them" The voice said. Leon dropped them with anger in his eyes. "No.." he said.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by KingDubya
OOC: I'm wearing it underneath the uniform, Superman-style. Except that I won't jump into some random phone booth when I need to help.

((Why do that when you could just become invisible and phase through it?))

*All the seagulls around you suddenly start squawking and fly away*

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Leon walked among the crown on the street, dressed in a cloak to cover his appearance. He did not want people to see him like this. "Look at that monster" They probably would say, and that was nothing Leon would want. He walked with a sack on his shoulder and he stopped as he heard a voice in the distance. He turned and looked into an alley, as an person stood in the dark, whispering him to come over to him. Leon shook his head at first, but his curiosity took control and he walked into the alley. At the same moment as he walked out of sight from the street, three men jumped up on him, trying to rip his cloak and sack away. He first tried to walk away, but they just stopped him somehow. "You must fight" He heard a voice in his head. He did not want that, but that voice sure did. He was afraid of this voice, and dearly followed its commands. One of the men ripped the coat away and threw it into a buring barrel. Seconds after, all of them stood stunned and looked at the armour clad knight with a not very pretty arm and look. They quickly turned and started running. "Your are not letting them go just like that, are you" The same voice said and Leon closed his eyes. All of a sudden an grey energy ball was launched from his hand and hitted the one farest away. That person got strongly pulled backwards and into the others, as they all flew with high speed back to him. He then could grabb all of them with his right hand, and so he did. He lifted them up without any problem and looked at them with red glowing eyes. "Kill them" The voice said. Leon dropped them with anger in his eyes. "No.." he said.

((Oi! I'm in charge of this here game! But I like that for an introduction, very keen *applause*.))

Darth Extecute
((Oh.. Did I do something wrong? This is my first hosted RP I am participating in.. Sorry for problems I might have caused.))

KingDubya
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
((Why do that when you could just become invisible and phase through it?))

*All the seagulls around you suddenly start squawking and fly away*
OOC: That's the idea. (I have no idea what to post next, so I won't post at all)

EsteemedLeader
((Oh.. Did I do something wrong? This is my first hosted RP I am participating in.. Sorry for problems I might have caused.))

((Nah, this is my first hosted RP too. Head to where Geist is, because, um, you sense danger or,something))

OOC: That's the idea. (I have no idea what to post next, so I won't post at all)

((Alright...))

*You look over and see a robed figure and some large men walk into a warehouse*

moogle_xenocide
Xious wanders the massive city in search of something to do."i wonder what they're doing"he thinks to himself as he sees a robed figure go into a ware house "looks suspicious"he says to hims self as he starts staring at the warehouse

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by moogle_xenocide
Xious wanders the massive city in search of something to do."i wonder whayt theyre doing"he thinks to himself as he sees a robed man go into a ware house "looks suspicious"he says to hims self as he starts staring at the warehouse

*You hear some noises, like construction work is going on inside*

Darth Extecute
Leon walked along the alley, trying to think of something. He then heard voices and footstepps so he quickly turned around and walked into an warehouse. He shut the door without turning towards the inside, where people acctually where standing. He took a deep breath and turned around into the light and got the creeps.. "H-hello" He said and looked at them. "Coward.. They are not going to harm you.. Look at them" The voice (He) said and looked at them.

EsteemedLeader

Leon walked along the alley, trying to think of something. He then heard voices and footstepps so he quickly turned around and walked into an warehouse. He shut the door without turning towards the inside, where people acctually where standing. He took a deep breath and turned around into the light and got the creeps.. "H-hello" He said and looked at them. "Coward.. They are not going to harm you.. Look at them" The voice (He) said and looked at them.

*It's very dark. You see a robed man and two large goons putting together a large machine. Various other machines are scattered about*

moogle_xenocide
Xious floats to the top of the ware house,cuts a tiny piece of the warehouse and looks inside

EsteemedLeader
Xious floats to the top of the ware house,cuts a tiny piece of the warehouse and looks inside

*It's very dark. You see a robed man and two large goons putting together a large machine. Various other machines are scattered about*

Darth Extecute
Leon looks around at all the pieces. "Exactly what are you three doing?" He asked and looked at them as he stepped closer. The voice was right. He was a cowards and needed to sharpen up.

EsteemedLeader
Leon looks around at all the pieces. "Exactly what are you three doing?" He asked and looked at them as he stepped closer. The voice was right. He was a cowards and needed to sharpen up.

*The robed man points at you*

"Get him!"

*Goon 1 rushes you*

moogle_xenocide
tears off a bigger peice of metal and jumps into the warehouse

EsteemedLeader
tears off a bigger peice of metal and jumps into the warehouse

*Goon 2 charges you*

moogle_xenocide
creates barrier and pushes goon 2 backwards

Darth Extecute
Leon walks with heavy stepps towards the goon. "Kill.. KILL" The voice said and Leon was pretty sure the goons mind said the same thing. He faced the goon eye to eye, and half a second later Leon punshed the goon in the chest with his right hand. The goon flew away from the pressure and Leon pulled his sword with his left hand.

EsteemedLeader
creates barrier and pushes goon 2 backwards

*The goon hits smacks something and is knocked unconcious*

Leon walks with heavy stepps towards the goon. "Kill.. KILL" The voice said and Leon was pretty sure the goons mind said the same thing. He faced the goon eye to eye, and half a second later Leon punshed the goon in the chest with his right hand. The goon flew away from the pressure and Leon pulled his sword with his left hand.

*The goon is also unconcious*

*The robed man stares at you both*

moogle_xenocide
observes leon."so this guy has powers too...."

EsteemedLeader
((...Leon's turn...if he bothers to show up...))

EsteemedLeader
((Alright, I'm about to skip his turn if he doesn't hurry up))

EsteemedLeader
((Oh great, he logged off. You people suck!))

*The robed man knocks leon out with one attack*

"Looks like I'll have to take care of you myself..."

*He takes off the robe*

Name: unknown
Appearence: Heavy black trenchcoat, slicked hair, and an evil grin.
History: unknown
Powers: unknown

moogle_xenocide
"great...."
*pushes self upwards and lands on a box*

EsteemedLeader
"great...."
*pushes self upwards and lands on a box*

"You really think you can beat me? Don't be a hero!!!"

*He puts a strange gauntlet on his arm*

moogle_xenocide
*sees several metal rods behind villian*
*flings rods at villian from behind him and flies upwards*

EsteemedLeader
*sees several metal rods behind villian*
*flings rods at villian from behind him and flies upwards*

*They hit him and he falls forward. He stands up unphased*

"Take this!"

*A strange 'gun' on what appears to be a mechanical arm comes out of his left sleeve and fires several small darts at you.*

*One hits your skin, and despite their miniscule size, intense pain rushes threw the wound*

moogle_xenocide
"what the!...."i manage to say as i drift into unconsiousness

EsteemedLeader
"what the!...."i manage to say as i drift into unconsiousness

*You wake up several hours later, still in the warehouse, except now it's empty*

moogle_xenocide
"well,that was weird"
*remembers all the machinery*
"i wonder what he's planning

Darth Extecute

EsteemedLeader
"well,that was weird"
*remembers all the machinery*
"i wonder what he's planning

*It's dark now. The place is spotless. Even the dart in your arm is gone. No clues appear to have been left*

EsteemedLeader

((You logged off.))

Darth Extecute

EsteemedLeader

((You should have said something. For all I knew, you could have gotten off like, forever.))

Darth Extecute

EsteemedLeader

((Whatever. It doesn't matter, this was all leading into 'He knocks you out and leaves' anyway.))

*You both wake up, it's dark, warehouse is empty, nothing left behind, now get aquainted*

moogle_xenocide
"ughhh....my head"
*looks around*
"hey a body!"
*pokes body*
"hey....are you okay?"

Darth Extecute
Leon open his eyes and looks on the man above him.. "I guess we are" He said and sat up. "No.. We are not. You got striked down" He then said with a dark voice. "You are right" Leon said with a sad look on his face and then standed up.

moogle_xenocide
"Okay.........."
so he has an alter ego or he's possesed i thought to myself

EsteemedLeader
((Alright, I'm shoving off for a while))

moogle_xenocide
goods bye.im leaving too

feralboy
~oh my god may i have a update~

feralboy
Anna walked up the street.turning back and forth"i'm fine,i'm fine nothings wrong with me" 30 minutes later she had arrived at her job.the pink sign said -we make you feel like a woman-"please she said walked into the building heading to the fifth floor where her office was

Thunder Fox
(may i join)

feralboy
~yea just post a bio in the superhero draft~

EsteemedLeader
((Oh hey sorry, I didn't know you guys were on.embarrasment))

((Sorry, I'm logging off now.sad))

KingDubya
OOC: Man, I got left behind, all because of band...

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by feralboy
~yea just post a bio in the superhero draft~ (k)

EsteemedLeader
OOC: Man, I got left behind, all because of band...

((I was about to log off, but of course everyone has to show up now.happy ))

moogle_xenocide
*wanders the city*"bored.bored.bored.bored.bored"

KingDubya
((I was about to log off, but of course everyone has to show up now.happy ))
OOC: Of course, but my mom won't let me stay on any longer (damn curfews), so I'm logging off.

EsteemedLeader
*wanders the city*"bored.bored.bored.bored.bored"

*You hear a scream, you turn around and see a basic purse-snatching going on*

feralboy
Anna looks out side."freedom. i hate this job."shoveling the papers around on her desk.she looks back out side and she's people walking up and down

moogle_xenocide
*sighs*
*trips theif,bounds him with rope and takes control of his mind to wipe his memory*

EsteemedLeader
*sighs*
*trips theif,bounds him with rope and takes control of his mind to wipe his memory*

*The old lady grabs her purse and shuffles away in terror*

"Ahhhh!!! Freaks!"

EsteemedLeader
Anna looks out side."freedom. i hate this job."shoveling the papers around on her desk.she looks back out side and she's people walking up and down

((Where do you work?))

moogle_xenocide
"oops....."
*continues walking*

feralboy
~covergirl~

EsteemedLeader
"oops....."
*continues walking*

*You see cop cars zoom past you, going to the scene where you stopped the purse-snatcher most likely*

~covergirl~

((Alright))

*You see two cop cars zoom down the street*

moogle_xenocide
"i think i should run now"i say to myself

feralboy
"mmm.i better check this out."running into and ally and that off the normal cloths and showing her green suit.thus turning into nature

EsteemedLeader
"i think i should run now"i say to myself

*You get smacked around by suits and suitcases, a superheroes worst nightmare*

"mmm.i better check this out."running into and ally and that off the normal cloths and showing her green suit.thus turning into nature

*You see them down the street to your left, and a throng of businesspeople the other way*

moogle_xenocide
ooc.i always end up posting to late

feralboy
"i can't be seen.what if some knows me"looking at the cops.the sky turns white and thick snow starts to fall.

EsteemedLeader
ooc.i always end up posting to late

((Not if you harness the power of the multiverse and learn the art of timecontrolevillaugh))

((...never mindshifty ))

moogle_xenocide
*escapes crowd*
"i hate buisiness people"i mumble

EsteemedLeader
"i can't be seen.what if some knows me"looking at the cops.the sky turns white and thick snow starts to fall.

*You manage to get to the scene without being seen by any civilians*

*escapes crowd*
"i hate buisiness people"i mumble

*Snow begins to fall*

moogle_xenocide
*takes control of a nearby person and makes them dance*
"well this is not very heroic"i think to myself"but then again......."
his thoughts were interupted by the snow
"what the!..its not supposed to snow today!"
*starts to investigate*

EsteemedLeader

(( laughing out loud ))

feralboy
"nature stood in a hiden door way peaking out toward the police."whats going on she said to herself

EsteemedLeader
his thoughts were interupted by the snow
"what the!..its not supposed to snow today!"
*starts to investigate*

((Use your mind powers, or something))

"nature stood in a hiden door way peaking out toward the police."whats going on she said to herself

*You see a guy laid out on the sidewalk, and police questioning a very disturbed looking old lady*

feralboy
the snow stopped and nature kept looking."he must of done something"

moogle_xenocide
*sees a crack in the snow*
"i wonder....."
*starts wiping off snow and sees an eye*
"hello there"i say to the eye

EsteemedLeader
the snow stopped and nature kept looking."he must of done something"

*You hear the old lady speak*

"...and then a monster came and beat him up!"

"i wonder....."

((Woah, what?))

feralboy
Nature turned around "who are you" vines rapping around his body

moogle_xenocide
"i wonder....."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((Woah, what?))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i was confused on the workings of the hidden door srry

"a psychic"i say to the girl
*slices vines with nearby metal objects

EsteemedLeader
*You both stare at each other in a face-off*

moogle_xenocide
"okay....."
*tries to control her mind*
"it's not working?!"

moogle_xenocide
im leaving now bye

EsteemedLeader
im leaving now bye

((Later))

Darth Extecute

KingDubya

OOC: I write with detail, but I'm rarely on when everyone else is because of band!

Darth Extecute

feralboy
Nature looked deeply into the persons eyes.the eyes sparked in the light.the eyes were like a prison cell.they seemed to have trapped her.she tried to speak."uh,uh"was all that came out.

moogle_xenocide
"so its finnally kicking in"i said happily"let me go!"

feralboy
the vine slowly rappd from around him."stop"she yelled sending a super sonic yell.buildin began to shake.and the police noticed them both.she still looked in the glassy eyes

moogle_xenocide
"okay,I should stop this."
lifts mind control with fear in his eyes.grabs her and flies upward quickly leaving the very confused officers to think about this

feralboy
"your one to? you have powers.i'm not alone.but your eyes their so glass.like the kind that Perice into the soul"

moogle_xenocide
"I'll tell you later.Can you fly?two people is sorta heavy for me"i say

feralboy
"yes i can>where are you going?how will i know your name? or where to find you?"rest her hands on her hips

moogle_xenocide
"my name is Xious,im not really going anywhere,and i live in my parents house.its next to abandoned power plant.does that answer your questions?"i said annoyed

feralboy
"thanks."flying off to her job

moogle_xenocide
*sees stray dog*"hmmm......"*controls dog and does some scouting

feralboy
"Right.your late for the last time.your timing is staggering.Ive seen dogs do better."
Anna-"i'm sorry"
Boss-"Sorry doesn't cut it in the real world.by the way clear out you cubical
Anna-Yea i'm sorry for wasting my life in such a dump as this.i'm sorry for work for a pig like you."slapping the papers on the ground.
while she talked the sky became pitch black

moogle_xenocide
"hooray!!!darkness!!"i say excitedly
*laughs*

feralboy
as anna walks out the door a mix of hail and rain began to fall.this was gulf ball size hail."not again.wait an old plant.there's lots of old plants.i wonder is it a gm,delphi,or ford"

moogle_xenocide
*controls a nearby bird to find anna*
"caw!"
*sees anna and starts flying towrds her*

feralboy
anna walked down the street.her job was gone,she had next months bills,food,sheatler."what a cold day."her arms rapped around her body as if a lover was holding er close.

KingDubya
A message to all: EsteemedLeader has been banned indefinitely. His RP's are no longer running, so please don't post.

DarkDethbringer
well you could always dawn a new GM *looks hopoeful* and continue

feline
dark you take over

KingDubya
That could work... But you would probably have to start a new thread so people don't get confused.

DarkDethbringer
well I would take over but well not sur ei have teh sme rules as EL and really dont think we have teh same system I think we shoul;d l=let thsi go in peace now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.