Pre-Crisis Darkseid and Full Power Thanos VS. Abraxas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
A fully powered Galactus is nearly on par with Eternity. Since these two can probably take down a full powered Galactus, can they face the consequences of their actions? Immediately after they kill Galactus, Abraxas rises from within Eternity and immediately seek out those who killed Galactus. Abraxas wanting to thank them and destroy them for their troubles.

Can these two take him?

thesilverspider
not with his army of novas.remember this is the guy who was killing galactus over and over again

radioboy121
The armies of Nova are somewhat irrelevent. The thing is Galactus, not the other two is the missing link in keeping Abraxis at bay. It has no true bearing on power levels unless they are deciding factors within the Marvel universe (as Galactus has been positioned). When he was brought back by Franklin, he could have been starving and probably this wouldn't have mattered much in the eventual removal of Abraxis. The link was completed, 616 Galactus is restored.

guy222
Abraxas

Mindset
DS and Thanos aren't beating Galactus

Also Abraxas wins

SpiderGauntlet
What is FP Thanos?

Utrigita
absolutely no idea

Endless Mike
By full power Thanos do you mean Thanos with the HOTU?

Bentley
No artifacts mean that Abraxas wins this everyday.

Utrigita
What artifacts had Thanos possessed in 2005????

guy222
Always good to learn

Abraxas FTW

King_Mungi
Originally posted by guy222
Abraxas

LORD B
fp thanos with no artifacts would mean when he destroyed the rot whilst being empowered by death?

celestialdemon
Abraxas destroys them as many times as he wants.

Tenebrous
abraxas just waves his tunic aside to expose his cosmic nut sack, and darkseid and thanos turn deeper shades of gray and purple than they've ever been drawn for the instant ko

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Tenebrous
abraxas just waves his tunic aside to expose his cosmic nut sack, and darkseid and thanos turn deeper shades of gray and purple than they've ever been drawn for the instant ko laughing

Unnatural-POWER
abraxas just waves his tunic aside to expose his cosmic nut sack, and darkseid and thanos turn deeper shades of gray and purple than they've ever been drawn for the instant ko

QFT

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
QFT

STFU and GTFO

Unnatural-POWER
STFU and GTFO

That was pleasant!

Tenebrous
That was pleasant!

haha i was just playin

Unnatural-POWER
haha i was just playin

Good lol.

Because i thought that was a bit harsh considering i was agreeing with you embarrasment

rotiart
... I'm not sure how the got pass Galactus... but... Abraxas wins...

multiversal vs. universal.

Dark-Jaxx
Neither of them are universal either.

Tenebrous
Good lol.

Because i thought that was a bit harsh considering i was agreeing with you embarrasment

yeah those are the only internet acronyms i know so i felt like shouting them out ha Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.