Spiderman 90's VS Wolverine 90's cartoon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Who wins

Creshosk
Spiderman 90's cartoon would win. . . Wolverine from the 90's cartoon was knocked out from a claw slash from Sabertooth. . .

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Creshosk
Spiderman 90's cartoon would win. . . Wolverine from the 90's cartoon was knocked out from a claw slash from Sabertooth. . .

remember when they fought, in their crossover mutant agenda ?

thesilverspider
spidey was bad ass in his cartoon yea his cartoon.wolverine aint have a cartoon it was the x-men.

DigiMark007
Spidey's webbing in the show sucked though. Total jobbers would break out of it all the time. Otherwise I'd agree, Logan was always getting batted around in the show.

thesilverspider
remember spidey made his webbing stonger for kraven and others

TwisterGameX
Spiderman: (On top of the ex building, trying to sneak in, but a machine hand,thing grabbed him, and put a thing on him...he fell down in a room) Ok spidey, next time use the front door(then his spidersense went off)

Wolverine: Well, what do you know...put out fly paper, and catch a spider...make one wrong move please...and your shish kabob...

I love Spiderman and Wolverine, they are my favs.

jinzin
spiderman would win... there's nothing really impressive to say about wolverine from the cartoons.. I mean seriously.. did he ever even use his healing factor? confused

TwisterGameX
laughing

Creshosk
Originally posted by jinzin
spiderman would win... there's nothing really impressive to say about wolverine from the cartoons.. I mean seriously.. did he ever even use his healing factor? confused That's the thing about it. . Sabertooth put him in the infirmary from a swipe to the chest, and not very thick. . hell a little antibiotic and badaids and he should have been fine, not nearly comatose. .

Actually yes he used it once when they were curing tis one virus. . .

jinzin
That's the thing about it. . Sabertooth put him in the infirmary from a swipe to the chest, and not very thick. . hell a little antibiotic and badaids and he should have been fine, not nearly comatose. .

Actually yes he used it once when they were curing tis one virus. . .

oh yeah I forgot about the brood episode...but he never used it as damage soak... bleh, wolverine sucks in the cartoon.... it's wierd though... he successfully beat sabretooth on his own... and sabes was pretty pumped for the show... hell even that time sabes won it was because of a distraction... but meh, whatever wolverine still loses...

TwisterGameX
In the cross over, wolverine got blasted by a missle(the missle exploded next to him)..little rocket missles) and Spiderman, said let me see where, you got hit...and Wolverine said don't bother, I heal reall quick.

jinzin
hm I don't remember that... how did their "fight" turn out?

TwisterGameX
Of course it's, on fox kids, so Wolverine couldn't stab him, but they went on the floor, hand to hand struggling. At the start.

Wolverine: Spiderman...what have you done with beast.
Spiderman: I don't know what you are talking about.
Wolverine: yeah sure...beast told you about this place, thats how I new how to find you here...looks like your memory, needs a little help.(Claws pop out and wolverine charges)
Spiderman throws wolverine aside, and Wolverine throws a trash can at him, and blitz spidey to the floor where they struggled. Then Hob gob threw a bomb...

Wolverine continues to fight
Spiderman: Aren't you not interested, at the clown that threw that bomb at us.....Wolverine slashed and Spidey dodged it.

Spidey: Webs his feat, and says I don't have times for games wolverine
Wolverine: good because i'm not playing any and slashed the web off.

I will type the rest in a sec, after I read the ep guide for more dialog

TwisterGameX
Spidey throws Wolvie in a pissed voice saying, get out of my way. then the missile hits. Spidet dodged it, but wolverine was on the floor getting up, when it hit him. Spidey holds him and said let me see where you got hit , but Wolverine shoved his has off and said don't bother, I heal REAL QUICK. then they spoke, and cleared things up. Wolverine told spidey after that he is going to check this out for himself, and he is coming with him, because if he is lieing(Claws pop out) he is Farlay spider(W/e ever he said, I spelled it wrong.

JirK
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Of course it's, on fox kids, so Wolverine couldn't stab him, but they went on the floor, hand to hand struggling. At the start.

that sums it up right there. because the cartoon version cant stab, his claws are only used as a fasion statement or a way to make doors. so spiderman wins cause he is stronger and has webs.

black robb
Probably Wolvie

thesilverspider
spidey easily he fought some strong guys in his show wolvie was getting his ass handed by sabretooth

Creshosk
Originally posted by thesilverspider
spidey easily he fought some strong guys in his show wolvie was getting his ass handed by sabretooth He always gets his ass handed to him by sabertooth.

TwisterGameX
He messed up sabertooth, when he wanted him to talk. he koed him and got him to talk. It was when all the psychics were captured.

thesilverspider
exactly

black robb
He always gets his ass handed to him by sabertooth. Dont tell wolverine8888 that

thesilverspider
wolverine was irrelevent when the x-men took on the imperial guard

Creshosk
wolverine was irrelevent when the x-men took on the imperial guard The X-men were irrelevent when the x-men took on the imperial guard.

thesilverspider
but the stupid thing was rouge was pimp slabing gladiator the episode right after glads pimped juggs

Creshosk
but the stupid thing was rouge was pimp slabing gladiator the episode right after glads pimped juggs "I didn't think anyone could do that to Juggernaught"

Two bits of what would be called PIS by alot of people if this were the 616 comic book.

In the end the X-men's efforts didn't change what was to come.

wolverine8888
they fought in the show it was a draw.

JirK
Originally posted by wolverine8888

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

it was a slaughter. the guard nearly killed the x-men.

Scoobless
i don't think Wolverine's claws even got close to anyone except Juggernaut, Apocalypse and Omega Red in those shows

black robb
The only thing i ever saw Wolvie cut was a cake. Seriously.

wolverine8888

when i said that I was talken about wolverine and spidermans fight in the show lol

thesilverspider
look wolverine had crap showings in x-men
spider-man fought everyone in his show and he won

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by jinzin
oh yeah I forgot about the brood episode...
And there was an episode where they were fighting Omegared in a crashed sub I think and they had to wear radiation suits and Wolverine opted to puncture his with is claws to fight him and he ended up getting zonked by the radiation.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
And there was an episode where they were fighting Omegared in a crashed sub I think and they had to wear radiation suits and Wolverine opted to puncture his with is claws to fight him and he ended up getting zonked by the radiation.

...Smooth, Wolvie. Real smooth.

Spidey's cartoon totally stomps Wolverine's showings in X-men.

thesilverspider
spidey was a monster in his cartoon

JirK
spidey was a monster in his cartoon

exactly, best marvel show yet.

Tha C-Master
spidey was a monster in his cartoon Spiderman got smacked around like he usually does.

He was more creative and made a better show though...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.