Holocaust vs. Mindless Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Who'd win?

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
hulk

armandovalles
Holocaust. By the time the Hulk got up in strength to the point where he can actually beat Holocaust in a brawl Hulk would be knocked the **** out. Holocaust is scary powerful. In my opinion he's just below herald-level.

DrDoom101
he can suck life forces to increase his strength and project blasts right?

armandovalles
yea. He doesnt even need life forces, he can absorb energy too to increase his strength and give his blasts more power. But even without absorbing anything he's still a Class 100 powerhouse physically and he can still shoot pretty powerful blasts (for example they actually knocked back Exiles Hyperion, who killed Hulk in 1 page.)

DrDoom101
mindless hulk can't heal in time?

armandovalles
no way Holocaust's blasts have been compared to a Volcano erupting. The concussive force was said to be at least 10x the force of a eruption and the heat of it is said to be hotter than lava. So overall it's like getting hit by a few volcanoes all erupting at once, Hulk dies.

Maestro
Hulk won't die, go look at his respect thread for durable feats, he has ones higher.

GalacticStorm
Holocaust has done nothing to suggest he's anywhere near herald level. He got punked by Blink and then got his ass tore up by Rogue. Holocaust staggering Exiles Hyperion isnt saying much for Hyperion it certainly isnt bigging up Holocaust in light of the many pastings hes received on panel.

DrDoom101
i dont think he's herald level

thesilverspider
hulk puts him out wit ease come on hulk is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to underrated show some respect

DrDoom101
holocaust looks ridiculous.
See:
http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/Images/Characters/Holocaust.jpg

armandovalles
dude that was in AoA he changed alot in 616 his helmet got alot wider and his whole body got alot more buff.

DrDoom101
i know

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by armandovalles
Holocaust. By the time the Hulk got up in strength to the point where he can actually beat Holocaust in a brawl Hulk would be knocked the **** out. Holocaust is scary powerful. In my opinion he's just below herald-level.

Uh, isn't this Mindless Hulk? His strength doesn't have to 'get up'; it's fundamentally infinite, and it's damn near impossible to knock him out.Originally posted by armandovalles
no way Holocaust's blasts have been compared to a Volcano erupting. The concussive force was said to be at least 10x the force of a eruption and the heat of it is said to be hotter than lava. So overall it's like getting hit by a few volcanoes all erupting at once, Hulk dies. Are you kidding me? Normal Hulk can take a couple nukes and keep moving! This is Mindless Hulk! The one who wrestled the Beyonder! Smashed a planetoid twice the size of the Earth in one punch. Shot with a gun that takes down celestials! You're saying he can't take a couple volcanic eruptions? This is an insult. You are WAY underrating Hulk.

DrDoom101
Cosmic Cube read my mind

DrDoom101
isnt mindless hulk like savage hulk except on steroids?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by DrDoom101
isnt mindless hulk like savage hulk except on steroids?

"You are nothing but power incarnate! An infinity of physical power with no finite element inside!" - The Beyonder

He doesn't have to get mad. He is power incarnate. Infinite strength. Can't be KOed. Fundamentally undefeatable.

Mindless Hulk = Savage Hulk - Bruce Banner.

Cosmic Cube
I swear, Hulk gets less and less respect these days...

Cosmic Cube
Hulk turns into Savage Hulk when Banner is partially supressed, and Mindless Hulk when Banner is totally supressed, or removed.

There are two types of Mindless Hulk. One is released when Savage Hulk get's really really pissed, (often due to outside influence,) and Banner's personality is totally surpressed, like in the Onslaught Saga. The other came about when Hulk was physically seperated from Banner. The downside to the seperated Mindless Hulk is that he was dying. Hulk is a figment of Banners imagination. Initially, seperated Mindless Hulk had infinite strength. But without Banner, Hulk becomes weaker and weaker, until he ceases to exist.

Wynndar
Hulks crumples him up like a sheet of paper

Decay
i like holocaust, he a cool energy skeleton in a massive bad ass suit of armor looking stuff. but i have the issue where hyperion kills him in about 2 panels. holocaust unleashes on him, he mentions that he absorbs energy, and holocaust is energy, the smashes his helmet open and shorts him like cocaine. he was a horseman, and very powerful, and has a very high coolness factor, but i dont think he can win this fight.

guy222
hulk

Horrificus
Originally posted by General Kon-El
i dont think he's herald level
He meant "Harold-Level".
Meaning, he's as strong as some guy named Harold.

id369
Holocaust is a fairly powerful mutant. He gave Exodus and X-Man good fights.

CaptainStoic
The mindless Hulk put down Onslaught. Onslaught would rape Holocaust in mere moments. My question here is why would you use nearly the most powerful incarnation of Bruce to fight a pansy?

Horrificus
Holocaust is very powerful.
In truth, if Hulk gets a hold of him, it's over.
But, at the same time, as strong as Mindless is, none of the Hulks are very durable, at least on a top-tier level. They are harmed very easily by the other big boys.
And, as far as Hyperion's "snorting" trick goes, that's energy manipulation folks. Plain and simple. Which means, that might have helped keep him from harm from Holocaust's blast, and not mean that Hyperion is just super-durable.
Either way, Hulk does not have energy manipulation, so the blasts are going to do whatever the blasts are going to do.
I leave that up to you guys to debate. I don't know a ton about Holocaust. I just know that Hulk has been seriously hurt by high-level blasts before.
So, it comes down to, can Holocaust turn Hulk into a piece of smoldering charcoal before Hulk makes a Halloween Ornament out of him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.