Shin Akuma vs. SFA3 M.Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Simus
Very close in my opinion.

Deus Ex
Shin Bison is sick, but I think Shin Akuma is a better fighter.

Darkstorm Zero
I think this one has been done before...

Lord Simus
I searched and nothing came up.

Darkstorm Zero
Might be under a different name, maybe Shin Bison vs Shin Akuma

Oh well, I'll give my oppinion here in case I'm wrong.

I beleive that Shin Akuma would win against a fully prepared Bison.

I mean Akuma was the one who killed him anyways (Official) stick out tongue

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/svc_shin-gouki.gif

Deus Ex
Yeah, but that was SF II Bison, who was weaker than SFA III Shin Bison (Remember, the Psycho Drive was destroyed in SFA III and Bison was destroyed, his body having to be recreated while his soul lived on in Rose's body.)

SF II Bison was murderilated by Akuma but also remember, Akuma is Shin Akuma.. the difference is in name and in Akuma allowing slightly more of his power to show in combat. There is no instance or reason that makes Akuma become Shin Akuma.

Darkstorm Zero
Thats partially true, only in SF3 2nd impact did he ever really become Shin Akuma (Akuma with no holding back)

In this instance, I still give it to Shin Akuma though, he posesses the one technique that can outright kill Bison, The Shungokusatsu, I do say though, this match is pretty close.

Bison is still badass... stick out tongue http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/bison2.gif

Deus Ex
I don't know if Akuma ever let go. I only played SF III a few times in the arcade, and I really didn't care for it.

But the reason why Akuma successfully killed Bison is because Shun-goku-satsu targets the soul, not just the body.

Also, canonically, only Akuma has ever used it. Satsui no Ryu only appeared for a split second, when at the end of SF Ryu, being defeated, gave Sagat a cheap shot.

Darkstorm Zero
Damn, double posted, sorry

Darkstorm Zero
Ahahaha! Thats ironic, I just detailed a huge post on that not 20 minutes ago

In this post

Deus Ex
I see that! Good points there. Not many people know the SF storyline, although to be honest it's hard to follow.

Darkstorm Zero
Capcom is remarkably vague when it comes to canon storylines for Streetfighter...

Deus Ex
And they love retroactively changing stuff, like Sagat's being a Shadoloo employee, and Fei Long not wanting to be a movie star. And Capcom of America just botches stuff, like in SSF II, Bison tells Cammy they were lovers. This never happened in the Japanese version and was corrected in SSFT II.

Darkstorm Zero
Yes... The changing of storylines was pretty bad, but Capcom of America's butchering of the Storyline and Mistranslations are far worse...

Deus Ex
Anyways, I've been thinking... with the Psycho Drive, Shin bison pulls energy from negative emotions. Wouldn't Akuma just fuel the fire?

Darkstorm Zero
The power they use is similar (Bison reffered to them as kindred powers), but because Bisons power was largly artificial back then (Being supplied by a machine) and Akuma's was the real deal, I am assuming Akuma's power is coming from a far superior source.

Deus Ex
Yeah, and considering the doll revolt, obviously Bison didn't have the control over it he thought.

I'd really like to know more about Bison's past, though. Why he shares a soul with Rose... How old he is, etc.

And what style does he use, cuz man, it doesn't look like anything I've seen before.

Darkstorm Zero
I can try to answer some of your questions...

Bisons past is blurry at best, I do know that he used to belong to a secret society (Rose later became a part of that same sect), this society consisted of those with powers of the mind, in Bisons case it was telekinetics and mental manipulations, specifically his ability to mentally manipulate energy.

He was a rebellious guy though, his power was fueled by every negative emotion that the human mind could possibly feel, hatred, terror, rage... ect. This are the initial stage abilities of Psycho Power

He was eventually expelled from the society, from there, he began to form Shadowloo (Or Shadowlaw if you prefer, I know I do)

How Rose came to be about was a side effect of his Psycho Power study (The same study that eventually yielded the Psycho Drive, the dolls, and his cloning projects), esentially he shed himself of every positive part of his being in order to become stronger with his Psycho Power, and this is when he started yielding his blue flames.

Later on, his self styled empire became an unstoppable underworld movement, taking over most other criminal syndicates and Shadowlaw became incredibly wealthy through a well organised chain of subsidiary criminal syndicates that remained completely loyal to Shadowlaw. Drug cartels, weapons dealers, black marketeers and extortions where just some of Shadowlaws many operations.

Once he had made enough resources, he began his own primary projects, Cloning, Kidnappings for experimentation, and evcentually the Psycho Drive system.

Deus Ex
Ah. So he's a TK user?

Darkstorm Zero
In the initial stages of the power manifesting itself it is.

But Bison truly is vague, in Alpha 3 you find out that the Psycho power itself is it's own consiousness, it thinks and acts by and of itself, and uses host bodies to house itself, like a Parasite. In other words, it has existed long before it came to posess the man that is now Bison...

Deus Ex
Which is a scary thought. Perhaps it's not so weak after all. Maybe with the proper body, it could unleash hell.

Darkstorm Zero
Indeed, thats why Bison wants Ryu's body. Ryu has already had the Satsui No Hadou naturally enter his fist, now imagine what would happen if Bison did get Ryu's body, thats Satsui No Hadou COMBINED with Psycho Power...

Deus Ex
Make Akuma look like a two-bit chump.

Darkstorm Zero
"Hows it going, chummmmm..........P!"

oh yes, I do believe thats Bison's ultimate goal

Deus Ex
If he achieved it, it'd likely take quite the crew to bring him down.

Darkstorm Zero
Like, almost the rest of the SF universe? although any of the high tier Darkstalkers could probably still take him...

Deus Ex
High tier DS characters are ridiculous, though.

Darkstorm Zero
Morrigan, Lilith, Pyron, Jedah and Demitri predominantly make up the highest DS Tier canonwise. these guys utterly Pwn any SF character one on one...

Deus Ex
I know Pyron was good, but canonwise, what are Jedah's powers?

Darkstorm Zero
he created the Negative Dimension, he is the reincarnation of the Demons savior, esentially the Devils Messaiah. His powers are strange ingame, but he has regenerative powers that would literally make Gill blow his load in his leotards... He also aspires to form all of the demons souls into himself, thus becoming the one being.

dvampire
It's good to see that someone knows about DS and what the characters are capable of. smile big grin rock

Darkstorm Zero
I do my homework smile

Deus Ex
Indeed. Jedah apparently pwns.

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, Jedah was FAR more powerful than Pyron canon-wise.

Deus Ex
Damn. I remember thinking Pyron was ridiculous, too.

Darkstorm Zero
Pyron is literally like a living star, basicaly a being of pure nuclear energy.

It's not much to a guy who can literally create and uncreate dimensions at will with only a fraction of it's total power.

Hoshi
but pyron was defeated by demitri , so demitri must be as tough as jedah

Deus Ex
That depends on -how- Demittri defeated Pyron.

Darkstorm Zero
Indeed, don't misread what I said, Pyron, while he is a being of nuclear energy is not much of a match of someone of omnipotency like Jedah. Demitri only defeated Pyron by draining his energy.

Deus Ex
How did Demitrit manage that?

Darkstorm Zero
It's one of his capabilities, thats why he has that aura around him.

Deus Ex
Ah, gotcha. MOre hardcore than I thought. KNow of any links or anything where I can read up on the DS storyline?

Darkstorm Zero
I'll start looking for ya, best place so far is Game FAQs, but thats not really official...

Deus Ex
That's where I found info for SF, actually.

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, some people actually do take the time and effort to confirm their sources.

id369
Well now that Demitri absorbed Pyron, and Morgin is now complete with Lilth..........who is stronger?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.