Sakura (sf) vs Sakura(Rs)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

legacy92
soo wooins da fite Sakura inthe street fighter vs Sakura in Rival schools

Creshosk
Sakura Wins. yes

legacy92
LMAO

AdventChild
ummmm.....sakura....the one that's a school girl wins!

legacy92
LMAO!!

Joker1237
ant they both school girls?????

Creshosk
Originally posted by Joker1237
ant they both school girls????? LMAO

SaTsuJiN
Sakura is in rival schools?.. I thought her name was Hinata?.. o_o

legacy92
Hinta is a diffrent person woo hangs wit Kyosuke and the other person i dont know his name i have da japanese version lol
anyways theres Sakura also LMAO yupp

Darkstorm Zero
Hinata is on the same team as Kyosuke and Batsu, Sakura was a special character for that game, however, they are exactly the same character.

SF EX+@'s Sakura is actually identical to RS,s Sakura, short of the team supers and such

Deus Ex
Yeah, but SF EX isn't a canon in the storymode sense.

Darkstorm Zero
I was actually reffering toit graphics wise, since it's the only really comparable medium... stick out tongue And yes, storywise, SF's Sakura and RS's Sakura are one and the same... smile

Deus Ex
Now Dark Sakura versus both... lol

Darkstorm Zero
Dark Sakura.... Satsui No Hadou Roxxorz... stick out tongue J/K

Deus Ex
Actually, the best dark move in the series was SHadow/Charlie's level three supercombo. Hard as hell to pull off, but just DEADLY cool.

Darkstorm Zero
I LOVED that move... "Final Mission!"

Deus Ex
No kidding! I pulled that on my friend after a long and heated battle.

He hasn't played an SF game since. Pwn3d!

Darkstorm Zero
Utterly Pwn3d.

I played the home versions against my friends, and I gotta tell you, there's nothing more satisfying that pulling a level 3 in the middle of a deathmatch.

Not to mention utterly destroying them with guys like Hulk, Apoc and Cyber. Heck my fave team was Akuma and D-Sakura!

Deus Ex

Darkstorm Zero
MEPHISTO! Oh Dude, he was my 2nd most used secret character next to D Sakura in the arcades...

Everybody hated me when I used him... Loved cornercomboing Armageddom and stun hitting the Heart of Darkness.

Deus Ex
I think the best thing is linking Supercombos. If you did it right, you could tweak the max damage out of each (Even though the overall damage was less when you linked them.)

Tenpuu Go-Hado times three was always nice.

Darkstorm Zero
Indeed, The Shotos become very easy to master... I'm still getting a little tired of everyone using the same pair though (Cyclops and Wolverine) EVERYONE uses them in X-Men vs Streetfighter...

Deus Ex
I prefer Gambit and Cammy or Magneto myself.

Darkstorm Zero
Mags rocked, a team of him and Bison ruled, Cammy was very fast paced and could combo all day, and Gambit, umm, well... is Gambit, and he was the Roxxorz

Deus Ex
Gambit in Marvel vs. Capcom was pretty damn uber. Almost unbalanced.

Darkstorm Zero
High priority moves and Ultra muiltihiting Royal Flush super, plus he has speed... but still, I cinda found him lacking... Morrigan was cheap, Megaman was super cheap... Warmachine was the ultimate anti Onslaught weapon... Zangeif was (as always) a fricken powerhouse with unbeleivable grappling range, and Hulk was nigh on unstoppable, and the 2nd best guy to tackle Onslaught with

Deus Ex
Actually, I rather liked Captain Commando's moves. His moves were amazingly (And often frustratingly) solid moves.

I also used to be amazing with Roll. I kid you not.

Darkstorm Zero
Heh, Roll's small size enabled her to do really sneaky attacks. (Like literally walking under projectiles for example.

CC was another of my faves, S.Hk launcher to either Captain Thunder, or Captain sword worked real wonders.

Deus Ex
Very versatile.

And it doesn't hurt that he's a new character so most people don't know his moves.

Darkstorm Zero
I kinda got used to him real quick.

Deus Ex
Yeah, me too. But then I've been playing SF since it was on arcade with eight characters in '92.

Actually, I played the original, too. Never beat Adon, though. I was younger then.

Darkstorm Zero
Lol, I have played alll the arcades. and own at the moment, quite a collection of Street Fighter, Darkstalkers and Rival Schools games, among my equally expansive SNK Games (King of fighters, Art of Fighting, Fatal Fury, among others)

dvampire
Guile owns all in MVC2!!! big grin

Darkstorm Zero
Ah well... I guess thats a thing of personal taste stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.