Care For A NEW "Cine-picks" Style Review Thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
A long, long time ago in a galaxy far away, there was once a thread. A thread where one lone world named Cine once reviewed films for the KMC public. 24 pages of information and fun, it breathed its last breath almost a year ago to this day. Now, like the mighty phoenix, it rises from the ashes, reborn!

Now, a faithful employee of the Hollywood Video Entertainment video store chain, I pledge to use my great priviledge of viewing new releases before they're available, as well as unlimited access to the Hollywood film library for the betterment of the cinematically addicted bretheren of KMC!

Alright, enough with the dramatics. Over the past year, and as recently as today, I was approached with starting up another review thread. After taking a look back at all the good times we had in the old thread, and considering I've got the opportunity to watch endless amounts of movies, both old and new, why not make a return to the review arena, especially given our review forum has been done away with.

The mission is simple, I myself would be reporting back on virtually every movie I see from here on out with a simple review just like old times. You guys would be more than welcome to comment on the movies that are reviewed, as well as submit your own COUNTER review, given you don't agree with my ramblings. As an added bonus, you can even pose suggestions as to what movies YOU would like to see reviewed! Simple enough? Thought so!

PLEASE BE SURE TO VOTE! Your vote is important, as is your feedback and suggestions pertaining to such a thread.

Cringe
If you can find it I would like to hear your thoughts on a movie entitled "DONT LOOK NOW".I dont think they have it in hollywoodvideo since I couldnt find it there last time I visited but if your store happens to have it do you mind watching it and giving your thoughs?

Nevermind
I'm surprised you haven't have a Sin City sig yet. I'd like to see how you view things and your opinion on movies, I'll vote yes.

forumcrew
you usualy gave pretty good reviews that were detailed and not just the typical this rocks or this sucks, so id say go for it.

Dr. Strangelove
I'm all for it but at one condition: I get to do a Stormy Day and make a bastardization reviewing thread copying Cin's and post Stormy Day's confused smiley a million times. wink

Mandorallen
yes awsome reviews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cinemaddiction
It's settled, I'm itching to write.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.