Is Walt responsible?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bluegrass
OK, obviously Walt is special. His stepfather Brian new that and there have been many signs.

1-Walt brought the bears. Walt was reading that comic book, that he said he found that was written in Spanish. He said he liked to look at the pictures. Well, the pictures we saw were an island, and alien getting injections, and a polar bear(might have even had the symbol on the bear in the comic). Did he bring all this on? Too bad the comic book was burned. I think there will be more about that at some point.

2- The sharks. before they left on the raft, Walt asked his dad what they would do if sharks attacked the boat. Sure enough, sharks attacked the boat, with a symbol on the fin. Walt again.

Too early to tell what the others are all about, but something is telling me they might not be bad. They lloked like lost sailors when they took Walt. My point being that they too look like they were somehow brought to the island, and not part of what is controlling things.

They might actually be trying to protect Walt? Who knows. Just a theory. Can anyone else add to these thoughts?

forumcrew
the symbol on the shark matches that of the stuff in the hatch, which makes me think thats not walt.

choosewisely
nah it looked pretty evil

Cringe
There also

Hurley being bad luck

The dog being weird

and kates baby being cursed

steptreks
claire's baby

and aso did anyone notice in one of the last flashbacks of series one hurley winked at walt as he was gettting on the plane i found this funny

xandert88
Im pretty sure the others are evil. why would they blow up the raft if they wernt? That crapshack raft wasnt gunna be able to follow a fukin speedboat :P And theres also the case of one of the others (ethan) randomly killing people for no reason. But hey, who can say whats evil and whats not :P

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by steptreks
claire's baby

and aso did anyone notice in one of the last flashbacks of series one hurley winked at walt as he was gettting on the plane i found this funny

I think he just winked at Walt because he was a kid staring at him.

I dont think anyone person is to blame.

ash007
Well the wired thing is when we were having a flash back of walt, he was reading a book on birds then one suddenly dies by hitting the window.

I think that somehow walt has some kind of powers

_Sanctuary_
Someone told me that was just symbolism.. But I highly doubt it big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.