The Black Queen vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
Honestly i don't know anything about Thor since the war of the gods started way back then.
However, the black queen is quite a telepath and can control the inanimate. She could prob. destroy his hammer. She's magic too. and she steals the life from your bod turning you to dust.
She's also immortal like Thor.

o.g. slaughter
what does it mean to control the inanimate?

Mainstream
Originally posted by o.g. slaughter
what does it mean to control the inanimate?

controll nonliving stuff I think.

ImmortalOne
Duh, THOR !!!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Wonderman
She could prob. destroy his hammer.

I doubt it

Mainstream
she could turn his hammer into a hotdog and he'd eat it..get sick and die making her the winner!!!!

stormfront13
actually, she stands a great chance at winning.

Beyonder
Originally posted by stormfront13
actually, she stands a great chance at winning.

Nimrod beat the Hellfire Club.

Thor stomps Selene.

stormfront13
yeah, nimrod also beat classic juggy. selene only needs one touch to severly weaken him, and with her powerful pyrokinesis, telekinesis, quicksilver-like speed, she stands a great chance

Beyonder
Originally posted by stormfront13
yeah, nimrod also beat classic juggy. selene only needs one touch to severly weaken him, and with her powerful pyrokinesis, telekinesis, quicksilver-like speed, she stands a great chance

Of getting godblasted. Selene would get her as kicked.

stormfront13
he doesn't use the god-blast in every fight, she needs one touch to severly weaken him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.