Team Ugly vs Team Goodie-Goodie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Team Goodie-Goodie consisting of:

Thor
Superman
Silver Surfer
GL (Hal)
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Lobo

vs

Team Ugly:

Thanos
Darkseid
Apocalypse
Onslaught
Juggernaut
Incredible Hulk
Doomsday

Team Goodie-Goodie has one extra member. Will it make a difference?

Nataku8188
Team ugly with ease.

BobbyD
I was afraid you'd say that, Nataku. sad

DrDoom101
Team ugly, overkill

sylvanelf
I realize it's just a label you used, but how did Lobo qualify for team Goodie-Goodie?

DrDoom101
onslaught, thanos, and doomsday can do everything pretty much by themselves

BobbyD
TA-DAAAAAA!!!

Here comes Gladiator to the rescue (for Team Goodie-Goodie)!!!

Cosmic Cube
Wow. Team Ugly crushes team Goody.

BobbyD
Sylvanelf, I needed some more firepower for Goodie-Goodie. But, yes I'm aware he'd be a better fit on the other team.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by BobbyD
TA-DAAAAAA!!!

Here comes Gladiator to the rescue (for Team Goodie-Goodie)!!!

He dies along with the rest of them.

The Uglies have Onslaught for Christ's sake.

DrDoom101
Thanos murders WW, Superman, and Thor. Silver Surfer stalemates Doomsday. Onslaught steps on Lobo. then he beats the crap out of MM. flash stalemates Juggy. Apocalypse and the hulk fights GL. Then after onslaught's done, he helps Apoc and hulk kill GL. Then The three help juggy beat flash. Finally, every1 on Team Ugly annihilates Flash.

Cosmic Cube
Sylvanelf, I needed some more firepower for Goodie-Goodie. But, yes I'm aware he'd be a better fit on the other team.

laughing

BobbyD
Ah, c'mon. Did I just send some of the best known characters to their graves? sad

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Thanos murders WW, Superman, and Thor. Silver Surfer stalemates Doomsday. Onslaught steps on Lobo. then he beats the crap out of MM. flash stalemates Juggy. Apocalypse and the hulk fights GL. Then after onslaught's done, he helps Apoc and hulk kill GL. Then The three help juggy beat flash. Finally, every1 on Team Ugly annihilates Flash.

Pfft. After Onslaught blasts them, Hal would probably be the only survivor on the Goodie squad.

Cosmic Cube
Ah, c'mon. Did I just send some of the best known characters to their graves? sad

Hell yeah, dude.

DrDoom101
thanos and onslaught can handle this by themselves. the others get some popcorn, root beer floats, and bean bag chairs to watch the show

BobbyD
Add the F4 (for Team Goodie-Goodie)

Here we come to save the day!!!!

Cosmic Cube
Still no good. You need some uber cosmic power to take down Onslaught without killing your whole team. Add Doctor Strange and Doctor Fate. Then you have a fight.

BobbyD
Fudge! miffed

DrDoom101
the FF did beat Onslaught, well with prep

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by DrDoom101
the FF did beat Onslaught, well with prep

It took the whole of Marvel Earth + an uber-enraged Hulk at upper cosmic level strength to defeat Onslaught, and at the cost of every non-mutant hero.

You're telling me the F4 took him down?

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
It took the whole of Marvel Earth + an uber-enraged Hulk at upper cosmic level strength to defeat Onslaught, and at the cost of every non-mutant hero.

You're telling me the F4 took him down?

Aren't these the same four people that have stopped Galactus how many times now?

Team Goodie does stand a chance Galactus said once that SS was the only person capable of matching Thanos in raw cosmic power and that's when Thanos was uber charged. I'd say team Goodie wins but, after a very tough battle.

BobbyD
So Team Goodie-Goodie wins then with the addition of Gladiator and The F4?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.