Who could kill the most people in 5 minutes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Ok, there in an area, with alot of people, that could fight.

Who can kill the most in 5 minutes (Put in order)
Batman
Spiderman
Wolverine
DeathStroke
Black panther

Solidus Snake
deathstroke or wolvie

bats may have a chance if he gets in teh batmobile and starts mowing down ppl

long pig
Slade.

He'd lob about 10 uber grenades and unleash his plasma staff and kill a few hundred, maybe thousand.

jollyjim311
are the people trying to avoid being killed, or just satnding there waiting to die like idiots?

TwisterGameX
There sensible.

jgiant
Deathstroke...

Smaxxer
The fastest and the strongest wins this contest, his name is Spider-Man.

TwisterGameX
DeathStroke
Wolverine
Black panther
Spiderman
Batman

jgiant
How...spiderman has to go to each person and punch or break their neck, what have you...deathstroke can just set off a few bombs and kill hundreds in a few seconds, by that time spiderman will be on two...

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Smaxxer
The fastest and the strongest wins this contest, his name is Spider-Man.
please tell me you're kidding

TwisterGameX
Put in order JG

DrDoom101
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
DeathStroke
Wolverine
Black panther
Spiderman
Batman

jgiant
ohh...Deathstroke, Batman, Wolverine, Black panther, Spidey...

Smaxxer
Originally posted by DrDoom101
please tell me you're kidding
Not a chance.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by jgiant
ohh...Deathstroke, Batman, Wolverine, Black panther, Spidey...

Wolverine would kill more ppl than batman unless Bruce has his batmobile

jgiant
but bats got thoes bombs and the high tech shit...

X-Logan
deathstroke and Wolvie

Smaxxer
This is some kind of a speed contest, people. The fastest here is Spider-Man, and the fact that he's stronger than all the rest combined doesn't hurt either.

Spider-Man wins. It's the most logical character to vote for.

armandovalles
Wolverine. One slash to each person and their dead.

Draco69
This is some kind of a speed contest, people. The fastest here is Spider-Man, and the fact that he's stronger than all the rest combined doesn't hurt either.

Spider-Man wins. It's the most logical character to vote for.

Ditto.

Second vote goes to Batman. Taps his belt. In comes Batplane. Drops a bomb.

brainchild81
Not really. DS has machine guns, grenades and a plasma staff. He'd definitely kill more people faster unless he ran out of ammo.

long pig
Spiderman can punch a person once every few seconds, and maybe two out of 8 die from the punch.

Spiderman is dead last.

DStroke can kill hundred at a time.

jgiant
Spidey would not kill that many people, he has to go to each one and kill them, lets say 2 per second, deathstroke or even bats could kill hundreds in a second....

jollyjim311
Originally posted by brainchild81
Not really. DS has machine guns, grenades and a plasma staff. He'd definitely kill more people faster unless he ran out of ammo.

how often does that happen? plus way more people would be dead by the time he ran out of ammo than any other person could kill.

if we leave out guns and explosives, i say wolverine.

jgiant
Originally posted by long pig
Spiderman can punch a person once every few seconds, and maybe two out of 8 die from the punch.

Spiderman is dead last.

i believe we are on the same wavelength...excellent...

brainchild81

Spiderman is dead last.

DStroke can kill hundred at a time. Spidey can lift 15 tons. 1 punch = 1kill. 8/8 die from the punch. DS still wins though

Susan-Storm
Spider-man Could.

jgiant
why isn't punisher on this list, he could kill more people than anyone except deathstroke because i guess he is a little better at killing than pun...

Smaxxer
You have a point, but killing people with a machine gun isn't exactly a challenge.

StyleTime
With weapons
1.Deathstroke
2.Batman
3.Spiderman
4.Wolverine
5.Black Panther

No weapons(extra-corporeal weapons that is.)
1.Spiderman
2.Wolverine
3.Batman and Black Panther possibly tie
4.Batman or Black Panther
5.DeathStroke

jollyjim311
i say w/ no weapons wolverine beats spiderman.

DrDoom101

Spiderman is dead last.

StyleTime
Originally posted by jollyjim311
i say w/ no weapons wolverine beats spiderman.

I would agree but Wolverine stabbing someone doesn't always equal instant death. A strong hit from Spiderman equals no head.

long pig
Originally posted by brainchild81
Spidey can lift 15 tons. 1 punch = 1kill. 8/8 die from the punch. DS still wins though
Nah, a human body is pretty good against impacts. He'd K.O 6/8 and kill 2/8

StyleTime
Nah, a human body is pretty good against impacts. He'd K.O 6/8 and kill 2/8
Not impacts of several tons. Humans have killed other humans with strikes before.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by StyleTime
I would agree but Wolverine stabbing someone doesn't always equal instant death. A strong hit from Spiderman equals no head.

yeah but wolvi-boy's claws can go straight through your skull= death(most of the time)

jgiant
You have a point, but killing people with a machine gun isn't exactly a challenge.
Not for people like punisher or deathstroke...

Nataku8188
Spiderman has webs... he can just web peoples faces and they will suffocate. So he starts shooting bursts really fast, 10 minutes later a huge chunk of people die from oxygen loss.

Or he can go airborne and hope around, grabbing people by the top of the head and twisting, thus snapped necks.

Not saying hed get most kills just saying he has several other methods of killing besides mauling peoples heads off. Wait... he could rip peoples' heads off then use them as projectiles to bludgeon other people, or he could web someone up and whip them around like a ball on a chain and destroy people that way... Oh man... if I were spidey I'd get real imaginative in how I killed people...

TwisterGameX
I know we can't let spiderman look bad now....

brainchild81
Nah, a human body is pretty good against impacts. He'd K.O 6/8 and kill 2/8 He won't punch people in the body, he'll punch clean through the body. If he throws 1 body punch that don't kill, it's all headshots from there.

TwisterGameX
Sure, but not the most, in 5 minutes. Deathstroke wins, and then comes Wolverine slashing everyone, in the throat.

willRules
Sure, but not the most, in 5 minutes. Deathstroke wins, and then comes Wolverine slashing everyone, in the throat.

yes because we cant let wolverine look bad now roll eyes (sarcastic)

wolverine8888
wolverine did kill I think over 30 thousand hand ninjas in 5 minuts lol

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by willRules
yes because we cant let wolverine look bad now roll eyes (sarcastic)

If wolverine is doing good, here come spidey, crawling from the wall, to try and look good too. Deathstroke WINS.

brainchild81
Sure, but not the most, in 5 minutes. Deathstroke wins, and then comes Wolverine slashing everyone, in the throat. DS does win, but Spidey's faster than Wolvie and he can web peoples faces up, smothering them from long range. Close up he decapitates 'em w/a punch or rips the heart from their chest. Wolvie's gotta get close for a kill.

wolverine8888
wait it might of been only over 15 thousand im not sure either over 30 thousand hand ninjas in a few minuts or 15

TwisterGameX
Stop turning it in a Spiderman vs Wolverine lol.

brainchild81
Stop turning it in a Spiderman vs Wolverine lol. lol. Seriously though. People are gonna be trying to escape. Spidey just yanks 'em back(possibly breaking the neck) or swings 'em into somebody else

Jargon343
In Dark Knight Returns, Batman launched a barrage of missiles at Superman. Depending on how many missiles he can get his hands on he could take out whole chunks of cities in seconds.

TwisterGameX
Spiderman hits a couple, and w/e but then, he goes an check if their accualy dead. Spidey runs out of time.

jgiant
question: does deathstroke have a healing factor?

brainchild81
last time I checked

wolverine8888
if he does it no wear near on par with wolverine or saberooth or DP

jgiant
Im thinking its like caps...

DrDoom101
deathstroke can resurrect himself when he's dead. while he's alive, i think his healing faactor is as quick as deadpool and wolverine

jgiant
Then how can you kill Deathstroke...

Creshosk
Deathstroke
Batman
Spiderman/Wolverine/Blackpanther

Spiderman has the slight problem of punching and outting his hand THRIUGH the head. . then he has to get the corpse off his hand. . . That would slow him down a bit. . .

Orestes
Doesn't Black Panther have, like, his own personal army? His own NATION?

Black Panther wins so easily it's stupid.

Deathstroke comes in second because he's lethal like that. But he's only one guy.

Wolverine comes in third. His claws are lethal, and he's a killer.

Spider-Man comes in fourth. He's not a killer by nature, and he really isn't interested in becoming one.

Batman comes in dead last. He will NEVER kill, EVER, even when there's no other rational solution.

Superherovandal
neither would Spiderman. But in a killing contest it means they have to kill. And with the bombs and stuff. He would outclass Wolverine and Spidey. He could just have all the planes, cars, weapons he has go on auto pilot.

jgiant
Originally posted by jgiant
Then how can you kill Deathstroke...

goldendartkilla
Originally posted by Creshosk
Deathstroke
Batman
Spiderman/Wolverine/Blackpanther

Spiderman has the slight problem of punching and outting his hand THRIUGH the head. . then he has to get the corpse off his hand. . . That would slow him down a bit. . .

god lord thats a gruesome image!

long pig
Originally posted by wolverine8888
wolverine did kill I think over 30 thousand hand ninjas in 5 minuts lol
True, but didn't he use a Sentinel to kill the first 20 thousand?

Superherovandal
no way Wolverine by himself could kill even 10,000 ninjas in 5 mins.

Whirlysplatt
If buildings can be pulled down on people or with them in spidey wins as he has tractor level strength and webbing. He also is strong enough to pick cars up and hurl the at buses etc. Unleased he has the kinetic potential to cause huge damage. webs a car up and swings it round into the side of a moving train etc.

long pig
Yes, but explosives are much more versatile.

I mean, you can be blowing up one side of the crowd while simultaneously blowing up another. Plus the odd plasma blast or 40.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
If buildings can be pulled down on people or with them in spidey wins as he has tractor level strength and webbing. He also is strong enough to pick cars up and hurl the at buses etc. Unleased he has the kinetic potential to cause huge damage. webs a car up and swings it round into the side of a moving train etc.
That's what I was thinking. He could web up a hunk of concrete or a car and swing it around like a flail.

But Deathstroke does naturally have a lot of explosives on the other hand.

This thread is making me giggle.

ImmortalOne
Okay, if its in the middle of the city,

1. Slade will wire the buildings !!!
2. Wire all gas tanks within his immediate area !!!
3. Wire the gas line below the street
4. Spread some plasma charges !!!
5. Press the "all-detonating" button

If its on rush our, itl kill 2k-5k, Traffic 5k-10k, Led Zeppelin concert 50k-100k, Jessica Alba nude show 99999999999999999999999999999 !!!!

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Okay, if its in the middle of the city,

1. Slade will wire the buildings !!!
2. Wire all gas tanks within his immediate area !!!
3. Wire the gas line below the street
4. Spread some plasma charges !!!
5. Press the "all-detonating" button

If its on rush our, itl kill 2k-5k, Traffic 5k-10k, Led Zeppelin concert 50k-100k, Jessica Alba nude show 99999999999999999999999999999 !!!!
Can Slade wire the center of a city in 10 minutes? Because he has half that.

long pig
Wonder how man Thor could take out in 10 minutes?

ImmortalOne
Dude, your underestimating Slade Wilson......... He can wire a whole city in 15 minute !!!

Dizzle
Wonder how man Thor could take out in 10 minutes?

Charges a Godforce blasts, points down. 6 billion, in like 30 seconds.

Excluding BP's armies....

1. Deathstroke
2. (barring morals) Batman
3. Spiderman
4. Black Panther
5. Wolverine

Wolverine? Last? OMG! Yeah, the only one without any ranged capabilities whatsoever. Deathstroke's quicker than Batman, and those uber 'nades are pretty sweet.

I'm assuming Batman also doesn't really have a full scale air strike, but can still access the Batmobile or something of that nature. Without vehicles, he definitely gets last, cuz the stuff in his belt isn't designed to kill people. His morals are gone, but his belt's are not.

Spiderman is the fastest of them, meaning chasing people down won't be as much of a problem. He won't just knock people out if he really swings at em, and there's other possibilities for range. I'm pretty sure he's beaten Electro by throwing rocks before... A whole lot of someones are getting their skulls caved in with bricks that he picks up after pulling a wall down on some kids. evil face Bwahaha, fear evil Spiderman. evil face

If BP gets his entire nation, he wins pretty easily. Then again, Batman could start hiring thugs and such and build his own army that way. (it's not the armies of Wakanda, but it should at LEAST outdo Deathstroke) I see it now... "Here's 50 bucks, kill as many people as you can."

ImmortalOne
ooooohhh............ Your gonna get your ass kicked by Wolv fanboys !!!

EsteemedLeader
Deathstroke is super fast, superstrong, and has an armory strapped to his back.

Batman has teh Batmobile, runs people down as aforementioned.

Laminator_X
Spiderman. How?

1) Spray webs in a wide arc, ensaring a few dozen.

2) Yank on web-net with his full strength. It might not kill them all, but it'd get most of them.

3) Repeat.

newjak86
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Spiderman. How?

2) Yank on web-net with his full strength. It might not kill them all, but it'd get most of them.

3) Repeat. Yeah but not as qiuck as throw bomb turn throw another bomb then just for fun throw a bomb at the old lady crossing the street.

Creshosk
Spiderman. How?

3) Repeat. That actually might not kill anybody. . seeing as how that's how he snags low durability villians. . .

Laminator_X
True, but somehow I think Slade or Bats will run out of bombs well before Spidey runs out of web fluid (if he still runs out even).

newjak86
True, but somehow I think Slade or Bats will run out of bombs well before Spidey runs out of web fluid (if he still runs out even). 5 minutes though so yeah Bombs away Slade. He carries a small aresenal with him at all times pretty much his staff also can be used for a good attack.

brainchild81
He webs up a fire hydrant an swings it around like a wrecking ball.

Dizzle
True, but somehow I think Slade or Bats will run out of bombs well before Spidey runs out of web fluid (if he still runs out even).

Spidey would win in a "who can kill everyone in a city fastest" contest, but that method woldn't work for a 5 minute spree. Or at least it woudn't work better than chucking grenades everywhere. If it was a much longer timeframe, I'd agree, but 5 minutes is not a lot of time...

brainchild81
Originally posted by Dizzle
Spidey would win in a "who can kill everyone in a city fastest" contest, but that method woldn't work for a 5 minute spree. Or at least it woudn't work better than chucking grenades everywhere. If it was a much longer timeframe, I'd agree, but 5 minutes is not a lot of time... Ditto

wolverine8888
actauly if it was kill every one in the city first wolverine would deffently win. his stamina would allow him not to slow plus his sense would tell him ever were people were well spidermans bussy looking wolverine's killing people.

hawkwind
spiderman could do it if he had both bats and DS' weapons and equipment and if he had wolverine's claws

EsteemedLeader
Deathstroke throws his bomns, then continues to mow down everyone in sight with his guns and crap.

Orestes
How exactly is Batman getting to ditch his morals AND bring the Batmobile or whatever other resources he cares to into this, but Black Panther can't bring his own resources into it?

Pff. It's BP all the way. Deathstroke second. Even if you take away Batman's killing compunctions, I still rate him dead last ... because, I mean, what does he have readily available that's really suitable for killing people? Batarangs? laughing The Batmobile? Wolverine with his claws is more effective than that, Spider-Man with his strength and webbing is WAY more effective, and Deathstroke and Black Panther each go completely off of the scale compared to that.

Batman doesn't really have much equipment that's very suitable for killing, alas. At all.

Hey, I bet it's because he doesn't kill! wink

But I mean, yeah, if you take away BP's resources and leave him only what he can carry, it goes to Deathstroke. But then that also excludes Batman from using stuff he doesn't carry ... not that it matters since he's dead last regardless.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Orestes
How exactly is Batman getting to ditch his morals
Uhh... if you didn't notice, this is a killing contest and there are good guys on the list. We have to assume the people on the list are trying to kill as fast and as much as they can or this would be a piss poor kill as fast and as much as you can contest. Regardless of morals.

Orestes
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Uhh... if you didn't notice, this is a killing contest and there are good guys on the list. We have to assume the people on the list are trying to kill as fast and as much as they can or this would be a piss poor kill as fast and as much as you can contest. Regardless of morals.

The full question was this:

If you want to answer me, could you at least answer the actual question? Thanks. smile

Swanky-Tuna
The full question was this:

If you want to answer me, could you at least answer the actual question? Thanks. smile
Your one question was actually four questions and I only wanted/could answer one. The one that was totally obvious. Your welcome.

Orestes
Your one question was actually four questions and I only wanted/could answer one. The one that was totally obvious. Your welcome.

That's ridiculous. What you answered was taken totally out of context and wasn't answering my question -- which had EVERYTHING to do with what Black Panther was being DENIED by COMPARISON to Batman and really NOTHING to do with Batman specifically -- at ALL.

It's exactly like if I were to say, "Now why does everyone else get a semi-rational response, but I get someone whose reading comprehension is just slightly above that of a tadpole?" In that case, my question wouldn't so much be expressing concern with everyone else getting semi-rational responses as with the fact that I didn't also get one.

See the difference? smile

I do apologize for assuming that didn't need to be explained.

Swanky-Tuna
That's ridiculous. What you answered was taken totally out of context and wasn't answering my question -- which had EVERYTHING to do with what Black Panther was being DENIED by COMPARISON to Batman and really NOTHING to do with Batman specifically -- at ALL.
I guess I'll have to spell it out. I'm not answering your full question because there's no answer. I'm saying asking why Batman gets to drop his morals in a list of other sensible questions is powerful stupid. It's a damn killing contest. Use common sense, man, of course he'll have to drop his morals.

What's this crap? Did you misplace the smiley or are you trying to play off your vanilla insult as a joke?

Orestes
Wow. I can't believe you still think that's what I'm asking. Even after I explained so clearly that I wasn't concerned with Batman.

This is the first time I've met anyone here so completely incapable of understanding such a simple concept. I think (I'm not positive since I can only sometimes translate him) even wolverine888 occasionally understands what people say when it's that simple.

Color me impressed ... in a weird sort of way. I give up. You win. There's nothing I can ever do to explain to you the actual thrust of my simple question. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Swanky-Tuna
What are you talking about? I don't even care about your question. I was just commenting on how that one part was incredibly thickheaded.

Never heard of a stray remark? They're not just a myth.

Sweet zombie Jesus.

Nataku8188
Mess with the best go down like the rest, Swanky is the rough equivalent to God in these forums.

Dizzle
What are you talking about? I don't even care about your question. I was just commenting on how that one part was incredibly thickheaded.

Never heard of a stray remark? They're not just a myth.

Sweet zombie Jesus.

You'd need a lot of sugar to make it anything resembling "sweet"... I'd classify it more as "salty".

Now THAT'S a stray remark. Backhands all around. *smack* *smack*

Oh, and BP bringing his army is slightly less realistic than Batman bringing the Batmobile... Cuz he calls it by touching a button which he has pretty much all of the time. I see your point, but assembling an army would take a lot more than 5 minutes, where Batman tapping a button does not. And it's destruction potential is way above Wolverine's. Probably BP's too, assuming he didn't fly his troops in the day before all of this goes down.

And Wolverine? Beat Spiderman to exterminating a town? Not even close. BATMAN can fight for hours without tiring too badly. Spiderman's endurance is well above his, it won't really be a factor. His extermination capabilities are way the heck too much for Wolverine to beat with stamina and claws. Think about it, he will have to chase down each and every person in an entire city. Without range or a significant speed advantage, that'll take weeks. Spidey will be done within days.(I'm talking a mid size town... Not something like New York)

Swanky-Tuna
Anyways, I guess I would place them as such:
DeathStroke
Batman
Spiderman
Wolverine
Black panther

We know Deathstroke carries all sorts of murder devices, that's a given. Boom = death.

Batman, I'm not so sure about. He doesn't normally kill but I'm sure he has weapons to fight the beefier foes but I'm not sure how much of it he normally carries.

Spiderman has the webbing he can use to hurl objects/people around.

Wolverine has his nice long claws so he can score a lot of one hit kills and is naturally faster than he should be.

Black Panther I'm very fuzzy on. I know he has an energy knife and his hand claws but I'm not sure what else he usually has for offense. I just think a lot of people would survive past the 5 minute mark after getting tagged but then die of bleeding or whatever.

Now if the killing went on longer, I think Deathstroke and Batman would use their edge to Spiderman, at least, as they run out of weapons to throw. And Black Panther would move up because of his speed and more time for his guys to die.

Orestes
Valid point, Dizzle -- it's probably not fair to assume BP has been prepping for this when, after all, there's no mention of prep-time.

In that case, I'm still going to go for Deathstroke, though. Spider-Man ... yeah, I'm with you on putting him ahead of Wolverine, but ... eh. You know what? You're right. If the setup is going to have all of the targets spread out all over the city ... and logically, it would ... Spider-Man has the mobility advantage over every last one of these guys if all they have access to is what they can carry.

I've changed my mind. Spider-Man WOULD be the winner here. Good argument. wink

Metalmanx
Punisher would totally win. I know he's a not an option, but he would totally win.

Given the options, however, I'd say Spiderman.

Decay
i think spiderman. he might not have explosives, but he can bench press 10 ton, a fast punch will shatter a human skull, alot quicker than wolverine impaling someone. he can use his webbing to suffocate people, he can swing through a crowd and clean up groups at a time, throw cars at crowds, plus move on to another area before anybody knows whats going on. he takes it through speed and strength, and hes a smart guy, he always manages to think of creative ways to solve problems.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by Decay
i think spiderman. he might not have explosives, but he can bench press 10 ton, a fast punch will shatter a human skull, alot quicker than wolverine impaling someone. he can use his webbing to suffocate people, he can swing through a crowd and clean up groups at a time, throw cars at crowds, plus move on to another area before anybody knows whats going on. he takes it through speed and strength, and hes a smart guy, he always manages to think of creative ways to solve problems.
Indeed.

An unpulled punch from Spider-Man or being stabbed by Wolverine : for normal humans that comes down to the same thing : a certain death.

leonheartmm
using pure physical means wolverine with his claws will probably be the deadliest.

Sparkz
Well lets see Spider-man could throw an entire crtridge of webbing over a crows suffocating them all, then bounce around killing every1 in 1 hit (not holding back) or he could throw a car at a crowd and let the explosion do it for him, Wolverine could run around like an idiot constantly clawing at people, killing em straight away, or waiting for them to die of bloodloss, either way it won't take to long, Deathstrike is about the same, batman could use plenty of explosives and a barrage of battarangs to kill all the people in the area, and i dnt know much about slade so i can't say.

but i'd have to say its between spider-man and wolverine, can't realy decide.

Orestes
It's Deathstroke (not strike), and he's the same person as Slade because Slade IS Deathstroke, and furthermore Deathstroke is about 10 times better than Batman when it comes to things like using explosives and other lethal weapons to kill people. In fact, take just about every conceivable thing Batman could do to kill large numbers of people and then multiply it by 10 for Deathstroke.

Dizzle nailed it, though: Spider-Man has the mobility advantage, and that's going to be what counts in covering a city (assuming the entire population hasn't all been crammed into one location for this event). You're kind of right about the webbing part too, but it seems to me that it would take too long to spread that much webbing when simply flinging a car or something or punching his fist through a person's head would do the same thing much faster.

Now if Deathstroke were allowed to use vehicles, that might put him back in the game (depending on the vehicle). But then we start getting back into discussions of the Batmobile and the Batplane or whatever, and then from there we have to start considering what BP could use if he gets to bring everything he conceivably could ... which would make it Black Panther all the way in every way.

Oh by the way, I didn't forget Wolverine. It's just that he's a non-factor.

No-prep, it's gotta be Spidey.

Sparkz
It's Deathstroke (not strike), and he's the same person as Slade because Slade IS Deathstroke, and furthermore Deathstroke is about 10 times better than Batman when it comes to things like using explosives and other lethal weapons to kill people. In fact, take just about every conceivable thing Batman could do to kill large numbers of people and then multiply it by 10 for Deathstroke.

Dizzle nailed it, though: Spider-Man has the mobility advantage, and that's going to be what counts in covering a city (assuming the entire population hasn't all been crammed into one location for this event). You're kind of right about the webbing part too, but it seems to me that it would take too long to spread that much webbing when simply flinging a car or something or punching his fist through a person's head would do the same thing much faster.

Now if Deathstroke were allowed to use vehicles, that might put him back in the game (depending on the vehicle). But then we start getting back into discussions of the Batmobile and the Batplane or whatever, and then from there we have to start considering what BP could use if he gets to bring everything he conceivably could ... which would make it Black Panther all the way in every way.

Oh by the way, I didn't forget Wolverine. It's just that he's a non-factor.

No-prep, it's gotta be Spidey.

Deathstroke huh, my bad, anyway, i think the webbing would be more effective cause it would take like a minuite to unload all his webbing and he could cover a huge area with that he could kill 50x the amount of people with his webbing than a car. After all Spider-man has released his webbing over, somewhere under 10 blocks, and that was with his webbing running low, (it was never stated how far he spread it) but it definatly went over 5/6 buildings on each side of him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.