Superman Vs Venom,Carnage,Wolverine, The flash,the punisher, and sabertooth, Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mega Symbiote
Superman does not have super speed,laser eyes, or ice breath either. He could fly, but not to high.

Draco69
The Flash is the only one who' gonna give him trouble. The others are cannon fodder. With the Flash, the team is most likely to win given these constraints.

BobbyD
Agreed.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Mega Symbiote
Superman does not have super speed,laser eyes, or ice breath either. He could fly, but not to high.
What's next? That Superman doesn't have super-strength, and is no longer operating under a yellow sun? Or that he has normal human strength and is blind, wears a red suit with a black double-D imprint on his chest, loves some assassin called Elektra, has a legal degree and answers to the name Matt Murdock? The more stuff you take out the less Superman becomes Superman.
Or maybe I should start a thread with the Hulk .....but in this case the Hulk has no super-strength, and when he gets angry all he ends up with is a throbbing migraine.
Or saying Batman .....but he is not master of the martial arts, is a novice in terms of tactical thinking and stratagems, and has no toys and gizmos. Is that Batman anymore, or simply Bruce Wayne had nothing happened to his folks when he was a kid?

Anyways ....as the 2nd poster said, Superman would face the greatest threat from the Flash. The others would be slight nuicances at best. Even with the various handicaps instilled in this thread, Superman is still more potent than all these guys. The only REAL AND PLAUSIBLE scenario that he could lose would be if the Flash got a hold of Wolverine, and accelerated at amazing velocity towards Supes with Wolvie's claws extended. Then we would see if the combined speed (let's say a fraction of light speed) coupled with adamantium claws could slay Kal-El.
And even then I'd still place my money on Supes saying WTF just tickled me, Wolvie needing handcasts, and the Flash going for muscle-contorl therapy.
As for the 2 symbiotes, the Punisher, and Sabretooth ....well ...they just sit pretty and admire Storm's curves.

jgiant
punisher shoots him with a kryptonite bullet end of story...

jollyjim311
storm would give him some trouble along with the flash, the others would just distract him.

JediMasterLuke5
Your taking alot of Superman's strengths away. But his Invulnerability and his oober strength will make him win.

wolverine8888
if super man did not have super speed and all his powers this would be a joke. spiderman or wolverine alone would beat him he just be a weak version of hulk who cant heal.

StyleTime
Flash drives Wolverine and Sabertooth through Superman's body.

The random power level team wins.

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by spetznaz
What's next? That Superman doesn't have super-strength, and is no longer operating under a yellow sun? Or that he has normal human strength and is blind, wears a red suit with a black double-D imprint on his chest, loves some assassin called Elektra, has a legal degree and answers to the name Matt Murdock? The more stuff you take out the less Superman becomes Superman.
Or maybe I should start a thread with the Hulk .....but in this case the Hulk has no super-strength, and when he gets angry all he ends up with is a throbbing migraine.
Or saying Batman .....but he is not master of the martial arts, is a novice in terms of tactical thinking and stratagems, and has no toys and gizmos. Is that Batman anymore, or simply Bruce Wayne had nothing happened to his folks when he was a kid?

Anyways ....as the 2nd poster said, Superman would face the greatest threat from the Flash. The others would be slight nuicances at best. Even with the various handicaps instilled in this thread, Superman is still more potent than all these guys. The only REAL AND PLAUSIBLE scenario that he could lose would be if the Flash got a hold of Wolverine, and accelerated at amazing velocity towards Supes with Wolvie's claws extended. Then we would see if the combined speed (let's say a fraction of light speed) coupled with adamantium claws could slay Kal-El.
And even then I'd still place my money on Supes saying WTF just tickled me, Wolvie needing handcasts, and the Flash going for muscle-contorl therapy.
As for the 2 symbiotes, the Punisher, and Sabretooth ....well ...they just sit pretty and admire Storm's curves.

Wonderful post, Spetz! smile

And yes - the only person who could pose a threat to Supes is Flash. Even then, only really if he uses the two adamantium guys as weapons.

None of the other's have anything in their respective arsenals that could even scratch Supes.

smile

Orestes
Storm doesn't have to HURT Superman; she just has to disrupt his flight ... and can.

Punisher can't HURT Superman either (not without one-sided prep and access to special equipment ... same as Batman), but he might briefly distract him. Or worse, a flash grenade might leave him disoriented for a few moments.

By now, with Superman grounded and disoriented, it's ridiculously easy for Flash to IMP him into low orbit. Night night.

Everyone else can go pick up some post-fight Arby's.

But this thread is really, REALLY unfair to Superman. stick out tongue

ZephroCarnelian
I spose with no super-speed Supes wouldn't really be able to tackle Flash.

But remember - all it'd take is one single punch and Flash is dead. One single flukey punch.

And an IMP wouldn't necessarily ring Kal out. If he holds himself in place with his flight power he'd be pretty much unmovable - I should imagine all the energy from the impact would simply dissapate out of his body and into the air about him in a huge explosion. smile

I don't think there's much that Storm could do to ground him. What speeds of wind can she generate? A few hundred mph? A coupla thousand? I think his flight is more than sufficient to keep him steady in that. And his strength would be sufficient too to throw his adamantium weapons through the storm in a straight line and hit people dead on. stick out tongue

Yes - this thread is unfair to Supes - but it's not absolutely totally 100% impossible. He's been in worse situations before and come out on top. smile

wolverine8888
u do realize it superman with only durability and strength. that's just a weak version of hulk with no healing factor wolverine or spiderman ALONE yes I said it and it true. is spiderman has no super speed or any other powers but strength and durability is no that big of a threat.

TwisterGameX
Superman is still strong, and since he has durability, i don't see Wolverine getting through his skin, even with the help of flash.

Creshosk
Can Superman thunderclap? or use any of his other powers?

As was said the only real threat is Flash.

Orestes
Flash is more than a threat. The flukiest punch imagineable isn't going to TOUCH a man to whom the puncher's fist is moving so slowly as to appear frozen in midair. Flash could even stop to write "loser" on Superman's fist BEFORE knocking him silly.

batmandaman
Originally posted by jgiant
punisher shoots him with a kryptonite bullet end of story...
since kryptonite is so abundant in the marvel universe.....oh wait...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by batmandaman
since kryptonite is so abundant in the marvel universe.....oh wait... laughing out loud

cheldon
wolverine coyuld not do a thing, so he should just watch. punisher could not do a thing, he should watch also. same goes for sabretooth.

perhaps if flash went really fast, he could give superman a nasty punch. at the same time, storm could use all her power for one explosive lighting bolt at superman and then venom and carnage smother and wrap around his face (i really doubt any of this will happen).

cheldon
the method of flash running fast with wolverines claws in front would not work either. i think it would =cut superman's skin, but wolverine would die. he's tough, but that speed is too much for wolverine.

wolverine8888
wolverine cut right throu silver surfer skin befor. silver surfer is far more durable then superman. superman durable but u guys are serously over thinking it. unless superman skill made out of capt shield which it aint wolverien can cut it.

Marvel=DC
Supes can still pull this out his *** Flash and Storm(lightning get through his bio field) are they only real threats without his extra powers he is like the hulk but, he's smart and thats something the Hulk isn't if Storm keeps her distance and Flash does what he does best than they win but, it take a lot of hits to put Supes down yet one for Flash or anyone else so I say Superman.

Family_guy725
Supes gets his ass handed to him he was getting thrashed by venom until spidey finally came to the rescue if venom and carnage are there with storm sabretooth and the others supes stands no chance at all even with all of his powers heck i bet that venom and punisher could take him if punisher could find some way to make kryptonite bullets venom can hold him down while punisher finishes him

Jargon343
lol, man somebody really doesn't want Superman to win. Why not just pit all those guys against the Hulk? Actually this handicapped Superman is still really fast so he's still better than Hulk.

But Flash is the only one who gives gimpy Superman a problem. Superman goes sunbathing in the center of the sun; Storm is gonna have to kick up a hell of a hurricane to bother him.

Fanboy
Originally posted by wolverine8888
wolverine cut right throu silver surfer skin befor. silver surfer is far more durable then superman. superman durable but u guys are serously over thinking it. unless superman skill made out of capt shield which it aint wolverien can cut it. Okay but Wolverine can not cut through forcefields.

Fanboy
Originally posted by Family_guy725
Supes gets his ass handed to him he was getting thrashed by venom until spidey finally came to the rescue if venom and carnage are there with storm sabretooth and the others supes stands no chance at all even with all of his powers heck i bet that venom and punisher could take him if punisher could find some way to make kryptonite bullets venom can hold him down while punisher finishes him Yeah then they made the comically correct version of that where Venom got smashed like nothing and Spiderman did not have to help.

Draco69
Actually all the Flash has to do is take Superman's speed. He's a frozen statue. Than lend the Speed Force to his teammates. Adamantium claws at lightspeed. Ouch.

stormfront13
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian

I don't think there's much that Storm could do to ground him. What speeds of wind can she generate? A few hundred mph? A coupla thousand? I think his flight is more than sufficient to keep him steady in that. And his strength would be sufficient too to throw his adamantium weapons through the storm in a straight line and hit people dead on. stick out tongue

well there's never really been shown a limit to how fast storm can go, she's never really tested it. but even jean greys tk can't hold her steady in storms winds

Metalmanx
Originally posted by stormfront13
well there's never really been shown a limit to how fast storm can go, she's never really tested it. but even jean greys tk can't hold her steady in storms winds

...I hope I'm misunderstanding this and hope that you're not actually believing Storm has even the slightest chance at all against disabled Superman.

Not even a snowball's chance in hell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.