Desmond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
happy

charmedFairy
I was gona make a thread for him when he got out of the hatch droolio

KillTheLight
droolio

Morning_Glory
why wait till he gets out of the hatch.. he is hot inside the hatch

KillTheLight
cause when he's out of the hatch..he can meet up with sawyer shifty

Morning_Glory
i love his accent... I almost like it more than Charlie's droolio

KillTheLight
charlie sounds mehness..but desmond sounds reowness...droolio

Morning_Glory
Charlie has a cute accent... and Desmond has a hot accent

xLiNdS x 622x
I havent seen Charlie, Claire, or Aaron all season! icon5

charmedFairy
um they showed them in Adrift...

uhuh desmond's accent is hotnessdroolio

KillTheLight
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
I havent seen Charlie, Claire, or Aaron all season! icon5

all season..it's been like 3 episodes..no expression

anyway back to drooling over desmond...droolio

Morning_Glory
Desmond has his own site now - you probably seen it already
http://www.henryiancusick.com/

Morning_Glory
http://www.jonathancosensphotography.co.uk/images/Henry%20Ian%20Cusick.jpg

KillTheLight
drinking tea is the new sex..droolio

Morning_Glory
there arent many pics of him out on the net.. hopefully there will be more later.. and he better come back to LOST

KillTheLight
I hope so too...crytissue

Morning_Glory
droolio guh! I love his accent!!!

KillTheLight
did you see when he ran out the hatch..and jack was the only one to follow him..they wanted to have a quick fumble in the jungle droolio

Morning_Glory
I know!! when they were talking in the jungle i wanted them to shut up and just start getting it on...... but no Desmond had to run away...shesh

KillTheLight
and when desmond asked him what happened to the chick in the hospital and jack told him he married her...jack was torn up..cause he felt he betrayed desmond..and desmond was like feck this ...i have to go..even though he knew they weren't married anymore..so i think desmonds going to look for sawyer to comfort him..until he can get over jack getting married to a chick...

Morning_Glory
Jack betrayed Desmond?? really? thats the way it was?

KillTheLight
yeah cause he wanted them to be together...no expression

CrazyInLove
Desmond is soooo sexy droolio

sorrow
yeaah.. and his accent... :P

LostPirateLord
You guys are so sick. For crying out loud, why do you have to keep saying he's gay or something?! Man...

Hit_and_Miss
yer... whats with all the homosexual lost fantasies??

I always though women didn't fantasies about gays...

KillTheLight
Originally posted by LostPirateLord
You guys are so sick. For crying out loud, why do you have to keep saying he's gay or something?! Man...

saying he's gay makes us sick?? huh..nice logic you've got there..why dont you get out of the closet..and quit acting repressed evil face

if we were saying it would be hot for claire and shannon to be making out im sure there would be no questions or complaints.. quit with the double standards ..dont like it ..dont read it..cause jack and sawyer are meant to be and now desmonds come along the circle of hotness is complete droolio

LostPirateLord
No, saying he's gay does not make you sick, but THINKING it does...and there is a differences. If that's all you can think and post, then maybe you need to get out of the closet.

And saying Claire and Shannon are meant to be together isn't any better...male or female, it's still sick to think about.

KillTheLight
you must be like 5 years old or a seriously repressed homophobe...I can think what i want..unlike you..your obviously not comfortable within your own sexuality to say people who think this way are sick..kind of pathetic really..who the hell do you think you are..some kind of thought police...and unlike you i dont need to leave any type of closet cause I was never in one wink

LostPirateLord
(1) I'm 15 and (2), I think being gay is wrong. My OP. Sorry to offend all gays. But every message board I go to, or where ever I go, homosexual jokes, remarks, comments, etc. are everywhere, and I was just really pissed off yesterday, okay? I think it's just plain wrong to see two guys (or girls) making out. And the thought sickens me.

Hit_and_Miss
2 girls making out is a wonderful thing... what sickens me is the though that some boy thinks its wrong... what is wrong with you??? your male! your goal in life is a threesome with 2 chicks!!!

lol...

KillTheLight
Originally posted by LostPirateLord
(1) I'm 15 and (2), I think being gay is wrong. My OP. Sorry to offend all gays. But every message board I go to, or where ever I go, homosexual jokes, remarks, comments, etc. are everywhere, and I was just really pissed off yesterday, okay? I think it's just plain wrong to see two guys (or girls) making out. And the thought sickens me. ok you think it's wrong that two people can love each other regardless of their gender..when there's so much other crap in this world...it must suck having such a closed mind..boohoo for you..erm..your comments 'sicken' me and thats just my opinion ok no expression..I kind of feel sorry for you cause if your so offended by what people say on message boards..just wait until your a few years older and the real world hits you..

Hit_and_Miss
funny thing is hes only posts have been to bash you for gay fantasies...

Thats lame....

Morning_Glory
Im confused in here confused

LostPirateLord
I'm not offened by what people say on message boards...I'm just tired of it. And I don't have a closed mind because even though I think being gay is wrong, I'm not a person who will judge someone just because he/she is a gay.

But that's not what I originally said. Peoples' fantasies about it...well, maybe you just need to get a life if that's all you can talk about when you like a character in a movie or tv show.

But I'm ready to close this up now...my last post about this so I'll think what I want, and you can think what you want, okay? I'm not telling you how to think or what to post so don't tell me I'm pathetic is what I think and post either.

sorrow
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Im confused in here confused

me too... confused

KillTheLight
me three confused...im confused because i dont understand why LostPirateLord thinks we care what she/he/it thinks any more..sleep

Morning_Glory
sleeping ...

I miss Desmond already cry he better come back

LostPirateLord
I'm almost positive Desmond will come back...I read it someplace on a tv guide mag. I'm glad because he was pretty cool.

sorrow
he should come back.,...

xLiNdS x 622x
The one Desmond quote on imdb: Desmond: So we saved the world together for a while, and that was lovely

LostPirateLord
^ I like it!

Morning_Glory
happy

_Sanctuary_
Who is Desmond!?!?!

KillTheLight
well if you havent watched season 2 you wont know...so no point in telling you

_Sanctuary_
good point
I just thought I had missed him or something big grin

Morning_Glory
Desmond was hot again tonight droolio

_Sanctuary_
blink

Shaynella
I also love Desmond...he has not gotten enough time on this show yet. No sooner was he there, then he was gone. And yes, I wouldn't mind being stuck in the hatch with him or anywhere for that matter. rolling on floor laughing

Morning_Glory
desmond is hotness droolio

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
The one Desmond quote on imdb: Desmond: So we saved the world together for a while, and that was lovely
OMG! I love that saying too!!! eek!... perv and then when he says "the end" droolio embarrasment

Shaynella
DESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSMOND!!!! wE Miss yOU!!!!!

no no no no

_Sanctuary_
no expression

choosewisely
bwahahah

no expression

_Sanctuary_
stupid

«§hõnknêss»
Woo...Desmond rox. Even if he is...nuts no expression Finally seen season 2 eps eek!

_Sanctuary_
I must watch season 2..*kicks stupid British TV*

Morning_Glory
your poor brits sad

desmond is hotness perv

Morning_Glory

_Sanctuary_
how did desmond come into lost? How do any of these other characters come in? Do they find new people from the plane, or from another plane crash?

«§hõnknêss»
Desmond lives down the Hatch with his bad music stick out tongue

make some desmond characters in your journal happy

*waits* stick out tongue

Yes Boss rolling on floor laughing

_Sanctuary_
how did desmond come into lost?no expression

Morning_Glory
sanctuary have you not seen season 2? I dont want to give it away if you havent seen any of season 2

_Sanctuary_
nope.. Ok don't tell me... Just talk about this new person without me... cry
gossip disgust
Actually I don't care ruin it! I wanna know!

Morning_Glory
yea if I tell you about him.. it will ruin something really big

what episode are you at? are you in the UK?

_Sanctuary_
yep.. episode 17.... season 1... I have a feeling I know where he is going to some from... But I'm not sure...

Morning_Glory
so Episode 17 is In Translation...so ... you have so many more good episodes to come... its gonna get really really good real sooneek!

_Sanctuary_
big grin Good to know... AKte and Sawyer haven't been in the last few episodes much.. Wait a second not episode 17 episode 16! grrrrrr so far behind... disgust

choosewisely

_Sanctuary_
Should I.... should I not... temptation is too much! Ok.. I don't think they gave away too much..........

Morning_Glory
aww i hope you didnt read that ...sad it will ruin it for you

_Sanctuary_
sad I kinda already thought it anyway... And my cousin told me about them throwing a bomb and a bird coming out, anyway it is the little things that surprise me most, like when charlie hit Sawyer!

Morning_Glory
Desmond is coming backdroolio

rickyduck
Desmond is coming backdroolio

I'm eating cake drooliog9ck

oh!

Libby sais to Desmond were is the 42,000$ he owes her for a boat, and Widmore arrests him or somethingdroolio

Morning_Glory
uh huh... i know

Shadowfighter
Tom and Sarah, what ana lucia and jack's dad called themselves, is an anagram of Santo Dharma. Which means Saint Dharma. Hmmm....

Morning_Glory
what does that have to do with Desmond confused

Shadowfighter
no idea, its just a cool clue

Morning_Glory
blink

Flying High
i like his accent...but me,my mum and dad were wondering...is is scottish or irish...we couldnt work it out...and we're scottish confused

Morning_Glory
according to www.imdb.com Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond)

"His mother is Peruvian and his father is Scottish with some Irish ancestry..." no expression

born in Peru

Flying High
thats cool...so...we're sorta right with half scottish half irish...cause he doesnt sound peruvian stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
yea he's a lot of things...

hope he says "brotha" when he comes back embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.