Sersi vs Zatanna

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Sersi

VS

Zatanna

Who wins?

Draco69
This would be a rather close battle. Could go either way. It depends on who acts first.

jrodslam
I dont know much about Sersi, so i cant really say. I would try to look up a bio, but they can be very misleading at times. Can someone tell me who shes fought, or what kind of powers does she display on a regular basis?

the Darkone
Sersi can rearrange molecules at will, vast mental powers telepathy, telekinesis, cast illusions, mind control, force fields. Sersi is a master at rearranging molecules she is on Silver surfer level, she can increase all of her abilities at will even her strength from class 25 to class 100 she did it before knocking out immortal Hercules with one punch, and is one of a few beings that can mind f**k Adam Warlock.

jrodslam
Sounds cool. Most of those powers probably wouldnt have an affect on Zatanna. For some reason, I thought she was a sorceror or mage. How strong is Adam Worlocks resistance to mind powers? You say that she can mind F**k him, but has she? Is there anything she can do to stop herself from getting banished, or stopped in her tracks or mind f**ked herself?

Im still undecided.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by jrodslam
Sounds cool. Most of those powers probably wouldnt have an affect on Zatanna. For some reason, I thought she was a sorceror or mage. How strong is Adam Worlocks resistance to mind powers? You say that she can mind F**k him, but has she? Is there anything she can do to stop herself from getting banished, or stopped in her tracks or mind f**ked herself?

Im still undecided.

Hey now, she got lucky with Warlock. She was one of a few telepaths that did pierce Adam's nearly invincible telepathic shielding. Adam Warlock has a powerful psionic defense. His soul gem and staff also help out in this department.

Zatanna could win with a single word...

Sersi could win with a thought... Not by mind assault(though she easily could), but by turning Zatanna into a stone, cow, or something else not human. She has done it to other quite a few times in the past.

Sersi 5.5 out of 10.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Hey now, she got lucky with Warlock. She was one of a few telepaths that did pierce Adam's nearly invincible telepathic shielding. Adam Warlock has a powerful psionic defense. His soul gem and staff also help out in this department.

Zatanna could win with a single word...

Sersi could win with a thought... Not by mind assault(though she easily could), but by turning Zatanna into a stone, cow, or something else not human. She has done it to other quite a few times in the past.

Sersi 5.5 out of 10.

Well i know that Zatanna was able to block out Martain Manhunter from entering her mind as well as the other league members. I highly doubt that matter maniplulation would work on her considereing that shes able to do it as well.

stormfront13
zatanna should win, butit is a good fight.

Draco69
Zatanna doesn't NEED to say her spells backwards. She does merely out of respect for her father. There have been many instances where she cast a spell without saying anything.

stormfront13
finally, someone else states this. everytime i say this, nobody believes me, even after i provide issue numbers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.