Jubilee vs Spiderman(No Powers) and Magneto(No powers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Jubilee has her powers, but Spiderman and Magneto don't. evil face

Creshosk
You're kidding, right?

TwisterGameX
evil face

Creshosk
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
evil face laughing

TwisterGameX
Would Spiderman and Magento, go crazy, just because of the thought, of jubilee winning, so they find the power to kill her or They see the pink, bubble gum from a far, and shiver in fear.

jgiant
Magneto is jacked, i never realized why, he is pretty old and i never saw him pumping up, but there he is...

EsteemedLeader
This basically leaves the second team a scrawny nerd and a geezer...

Creshosk
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
This basically leaves the second team a scrawny nerd and a geezer... LMAO laughing

wolverine8888
jubilee would kcik there asses pritty badly lol. first her powers have gotten stronger they could actauly kill people now. also her fighting skill alone is better then both magneto and peter parker

Orestes
Spider-Man: Hey, uh, look ... uh ... can we discuss this rationally? Please??

Magneto: What's happened to me? My power ... my power ... I ...!

Jubilee: Take THIS!

Spider-Man: Crap.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
This basically leaves the second team a scrawny nerd and a geezer...
And why exactly is Peter Park considered a nerd, hmm ? He's young, handsome, athletic, married to a model/actress and is a "known" (sort of) photographer.

I wish I was a nerd.

DarkCrawler
Me too...

And Magneto's body is not old.

Metalmanx
Doesn't matter whether or not Peter and Erik are ripped or not.

Jubilee can SHATTER their bodies with her powers.

She smokes them so hard.

jollyjim311
you just really want us to say that jubilee alone could take out magneto and spider-man. well, without their powers they are just peter parker and some old guy (i don't know his name but if it weren't for his powers he would have never went by eric magnus lencher). so, yeah, jubes can take "a scrawny nerd and a geezer".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.