Vegeta Vs Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AdventChild
who do you think will win?
I think Vegeta will whip Goku's ass! big grin

Whiteclipse
sorry but Goku has always been better, even when they first fought he was less powerfull, but he was still the best fighter, Everything comes natural to guku, but Vegeta has to work extreamly hard to catch up just to be surpassed again

TPinaPimp
It is a well known fact Goku is stronger then Vegeta.....

dreamkilla10
yeh ill say wat episode u like best What the f**k?

jinzin
in regular form vegeta...

in ss form... draw....

in ss2.. vegeta....

in ss3... goku obviously (since vegeta's stuck at level 2)

in ss4... goku... just more impressive and more durable...

Okidoki
xpt any DB fan knows GT was a k0ck-o-schitt

I am a Vegeta fan.. but we all know Goku would win.

TPinaPimp
Base- Unknown most say Vegeta

SSJ1- Goku

SSJ2- Goku (Vegeta needed Majin just to be even with Goku.. he is weaker)

SSJ3- Goku

Spelljammer
Sense SpellJammer is one of those fans that believe anything after Frieza saga doesn't count, he's going to give it to you straight. (And you're no newbie, so there's no excuses..) Vegeta could never beat Goku..

At the end of Frieza saga Goku go's super saiyan reaching a power level of 15,000,000 as stated by Akiara Toyimara. However, Vegeta probably wouldn't break Goku enough to let him reach that form. So this would almost be an even fight with Vegeta at 80,000 and being a whole lot meaner versus SonGoku at 100,000. But the agression tactic quickly dissipates as Goku still has the KO-Kan. Which will make this fight not last very long.. Though for traditional reasons, it will last 3 episodes anyway..

jinzin
Originally posted by TPinaPimp
SSJ2- Goku (Vegeta needed Majin just to be even with Goku.. he is weaker)

yes it's true vegeta needed to be majin for the power boost.. however you seem to think that since he was given the boost he didn't retain the power.... or that his power in that form doesn't count...

not accurate at all... no one ever powered him down.. and he was easily able to go into ss2 after he died... every one of his feats as an ss2 is more impressive than gokus... this includes his fights with ss2 goku, kid bu, jenemba.. and especially hildigarn... (depending on how you take your canon material...)

The True Fear
goku would not lose to vegeta ever

jinzin
Originally posted by The True Fear

you are aware that the two times they actually fought vegeta had the upper hand in both battles right? What the f**k?

Deus Ex
Yeah. That's true.

The True Fear
Originally posted by jinzin
you are aware that the two times they actually fought vegeta had the upper hand in both battles right? What the f**k?
are you aware that goku was stronger throughout the majority of the series. and the second time they fought he was holding back What the f**k?

jinzin
are you aware that goku was stronger throughout the majority of the series. and the second time they fought he was holding back What the f**k?

holding back? no... he was using ss2 and got pimp slapped like a little beeeyatch.... in other words ss2 vegeta was better than him and would win in an ss2 battle...

your other points are irrelevant to your original statement... which was..Originally posted by The True Fear

obviously you were wrong..

The True Fear
so he couldnt of popped into ss3? he didnt want to hurt vegeta's pride.
and wanna know why he wouldnt lose???Akira would never let it happen becasue goku is the moneymaker.

Spelljammer
holding back? no... he was using ss2 and got pimp slapped like a little beeeyatch
Goku even stated he had an ace up his sleeve super saiyan 3 and just didn't want to kill Vegeta/waste all his energy..

Anyway as said, anything beyond Frieza saga doesn't count. The power levels just got too outrageous. Even the offical Gohan ssj2 who was suppose to be the most powerful character in all of Z was at 300,000,000 as stated by Akira Toyimara. He wanted to stop at Freiza saga which he should've.. 15,000,000 may be high but it's a large differance..

Either way Goku wins. SpellJammer just doesn't like to count after-Frieza sagas that way there's atleast a SLIM chance characters from other shows could tackle them..

dvampire
Tie. When SS2 Vegeta and ssj2 Goku fought they were pretty even. The first time they fought, I have to give it to Vegeta. Goku had alot of help to bring Vegeta down the first time.

The True Fear
Goku has a spirit let doesnt let him lose.

jinzin
so he couldnt of popped into ss3? he didnt want to hurt vegeta's pride.
and wanna know why he wouldnt lose???Akira would never let it happen becasue goku is the moneymaker.

no you're missing the point.. vegeta had the upper hand in their ss2 forms... thus... in an ss2 battle... and infact in THAT battle vegeta would have won plain and simple...

read my original post in this thread if you're really having that much of a difficult time understanding the concept..

you said goku wouldn't lose EVER... my point.. he basically did... twice..

jinzin
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Goku even stated he had an ace up his sleeve super saiyan 3 and just didn't want to kill Vegeta/waste all his energy..

Anyway as said, anything beyond Frieza saga doesn't count. The power levels just got too outrageous. Even the offical Gohan ssj2 who was suppose to be the most powerful character in all of Z was at 300,000,000 as stated by Akira Toyimara. He wanted to stop at Freiza saga which he should've.. 15,000,000 may be high but it's a large differance..

Either way Goku wins. SpellJammer just doesn't like to count after-Frieza sagas that way there's atleast a SLIM chance characters from other shows could tackle them..

that's why i don't go by power levels after the frieza saga.. I use feats.. it counts... you probably mean it's simply to difficult to accurately guage...

The True Fear
so if you are going be the same forms i can see your point. if vegeta wouldnt have transformed in the first battle i believe goku could have won soundly. and can you count vegeta in ss2 being he was controlled so it wasnt just his power. after he isnt controled he probably isnt as strong.

jinzin
so if you are going be the same forms i can see your point. if vegeta wouldnt have transformed in the first battle i believe goku could have won soundly. and can you count vegeta in ss2 being he was controlled so it wasnt just his power. after he isnt controled he probably isnt as strong.

actually I firmly believe that goku would have soundly and utterly lost that fight anyways... goku admittedly could barely stand by the time that him and vegeta had their face off shoot out.... wehn vegeta came back he was hella pissed off and just wanted to end the thing... point is.. goku was near the end of his wick... while vegeta kept fighting and fighting and fighting... even after he got spirit bombed...

and like I said before... even though vegeta got a power up.. no one ever powered him down... again all his ss2 feats are better than goku's...

does cells power level not count either? cause nearly all his power was taken from someone else... see my point?...

The True Fear
cells is different. his power was coming from a perment source( even though it malfunctioned) that was his design,vegetas just came from some fetus babidi
i guess we can agree to disagree on the first fight

jinzin
it's not a permanent source though... his sources can easily be removed... he just got lucky when goku blew his ass up....

the fact remains... vegeta gets power.... and keeps the power.. we never see any evidence of him getting weaker later in that same saga.... much the opposite infact.

The True Fear
cell actually blew up his own ass.i wouldnt call it luck that he can regenrate it is part of his namekian blood. i am saying it was not actually vegeta fighting goku it was majin vegeta. also goku was trying to keep a close eye on the majin sitution so it made him not go all out. this fight wasnt even close to being balls out so it cant be brought in.
And what about when vegeta admits goku is the best.

jinzin
cell actually blew up his own ass.i wouldnt call it luck that he can regenrate it is part of his namekian blood. i am saying it was not actually vegeta fighting goku it was majin vegeta. also goku was trying to keep a close eye on the majin sitution so it made him not go all out. this fight wasnt even close to being balls out so it cant be brought in.
And what about when vegeta admits goku is the best.

k.... check it... lol...

cell was lucky that his cellular structure could reform his brain after it had been blown to pieces... he's lucky that his cellular reconstruction is better than namekian even though namekian's can only regrow limbs.... and he's VERY lucky he went back to being perfect based simply off of memory of the power he had before... he lcuked his way through a plot hole....

anywho...

maijin vegeta was holding back as well... he even stated later that he never went all out in a fight since his first battle with goku until he went to go fight fat bu... remember he was also planning on going to fight fat bu and although the sensu beans were there he was trying to hold back some reserves for himself.... (depends on which dub/sub/translated version you watch/read) but the fact of the matter is... both were at the same intensity level and goku got bitchslapped...literally.

The True Fear
i wouldnt say he got bitched slapped. and if goku was really trying to beat him why would he stay at ss2?

anyways i am tired cya tom.

jinzin
goku wasn't about to reveal his "ace in the hole" again they both had the intention of fighting boo.. and both were at the same level of hostility...

goku did get bitchslapped though.. that much is obvious...

Whiteclipse
that's why i don't go by power levels after the frieza saga.. I use feats.. it counts... you probably mean it's simply to difficult to accurately guage...

So its a feat to have your power boosted by a mad Wizard? If there was no power boost theres no way he would have beat goku on his own

And Vegeta said it himself near the end of DBZ when watching goku fighting kid buu, he finally admits that Goku has always been better than he is despite the fact he is a prince and goku is a commoner

jinzin
goku is better overall.... I have no problems admitting that.. I think you need to read the rest of my posts before you just come in hear and presume to understan my argument.. which you obviously do not as it stands... roll eyes (sarcastic)

TPinaPimp
yes it's true vegeta needed to be majin for the power boost.. however you seem to think that since he was given the boost he didn't retain the power.... or that his power in that form doesn't count...

not accurate at all... no one ever powered him down.. and he was easily able to go into ss2 after he died... every one of his feats as an ss2 is more impressive than gokus... this includes his fights with ss2 goku, kid bu, jenemba.. and especially hildigarn... (depending on how you take your canon material...)

Goku and Vegeta (Majin form) were stated dead even..... Vegeta (Reg. SSJ2) is weaker then Goku..... Like I said SSJ2 Goku is stronger, and if you wanna count (Majin) he is even...

TPinaPimp
Also Vegeta was not holding back... His plan was to kill Goku, he cared about nothing else...

jinzin
Goku and Vegeta (Majin form) were stated dead even..... Vegeta (Reg. SSJ2) is weaker then Goku..... Like I said SSJ2 Goku is stronger, and if you wanna count (Majin) he is even...

every ss2 feat would dictate otherwise..

and no.. vegeta only wanted to fight goku... killing him wasn't part of the plan... killing buu however... roll eyes (sarcastic)

stunna1773
normal form-goku because the second time they metgku owned recoome easily with out breaking a sweat and goku was alot more stronger than vegeta before super saiyan

ss1-???????????

ss2- vegeta only one because of a cheap shot after goku calmed him down to asked vegeta to saved his energy and vegeta said fine then and goku turned around and vegeta chopped him right in the back of the neck. goku was also saving his true strength from vegeta also

ss3-goku

ss4-goku because vegeta only got to it because of bulma's machine

TPinaPimp
every ss2 feat would dictate otherwise..

and no.. vegeta only wanted to fight goku... killing him wasn't part of the plan... killing buu however... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Every other SSj2 feat? Please tell me of these feats, oh and I don't wanna hear any noncanon crap either....

ALso were you not paying attention Goku and Vegeta's powers were stated even.... and Vegeta didn't care about Buu, he cared about killng Goku.

stunna1773
yea he did care about killing buu because he was jealous of goku for killing frieza and gohan for killing cell and vegeta didnt want goku dead he just wanted to fight him so he could finally prove he was stronger then goku. vegeta aint even to goku in ssj2. vegeta found out that goku wasnt giving it everything he got when he found out goku made it to super saiyan 3. vegeta was only that strong because of the majin spell

TPinaPimp
Vegeta didn't care about Buu... did you listen to his long ass speech?

stunna1773
i have that whole saga on dvd i think i know

TPinaPimp
Originally posted by stunna1773
i have that whole saga on dvd i think i know

Do you even know what the manga is?

stunna1773
the manga different from da show derrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

TPinaPimp

Well the manga is Dbz's original and canon form Derrr!!!

Anyway here:

http://www.nfsupreme.com/hostees/dranet/mangas/photo.php?file=/Dragon%20Ball%20%26%20DBZ%20Manga/volume38/Db38ch12/381206.gif

http://www.nfsupreme.com/hostees/dranet/mangas/photo.php?file=/Dragon%20Ball%20%26%20DBZ%20Manga/volume38/Db38ch13/381309.gif

http://www.nfsupreme.com/hostees/dranet/mangas/photo.php?file=/Dragon%20Ball%20%26%20DBZ%20Manga/volume39/Db39ch03/390303.gif

As you can see, Vegeta only cares about fighting (killing) Goku, He only fough Buu to make Goku fight him seriously...

stunna1773
thats definitly coming from the spell

TPinaPimp
I know that Goku is stronger then Vegeta.... I never said he wasn't but your wrong about Vegeta's reasons for fighting Buu....

stunna1773
no i aint he even revealed them. he even said that he was mad that goku killed frieza and gohan killed cell and he said that this would be his only chance to be better then them

TPinaPimp
No he didn't..... I don't know where you got that crap from but re-watch/read those scenes again...

stunna1773
thats the fight not after it. he says it after the fight

stunna1773
and he never wanted to kill goku because he had the chance to instead of cheap shoting in the back of the neck with the chop

jinzin
Every other SSj2 feat? Please tell me of these feats, oh and I don't wanna hear any noncanon crap either....

ALso were you not paying attention Goku and Vegeta's powers were stated even.... and Vegeta didn't care about Buu, he cared about killng Goku.

they were stated eh? lol....

by whom?

I seem to remember babidi not even successfully being able to guage gohan with that piece of crap...

okay anywho... vegeta in ss2 was fairing better than goku against buu's mental defenses...

then he did it again during the last battle...

finally movie 13, he fairs much better against hildegarn than anyone else had by that point...

jinzin

exactly... depending on what translation you go by, the story has subtle differences that make HUGE differences in these debates...

jinzin
and he never wanted to kill goku because he had the chance to instead of cheap shoting in the back of the neck with the chop

seriously... you can even just go by deductive logic on that one... pfft.

TPinaPimp
Vegeta and Goku stated they were even..... Also Vgetea didn't kill Goku becuase he wanted to finish the fight fairly without the distraction of Buu...

jinzin
even..... which i believed... until I saw goku get pimp slapped...

TPinaPimp
Goku got "pimp smacked" becuase he trusted Vegeta and let his guard down... Him doing that doesn't mean he is weaker then Vegeta

jinzin
he trusted vegeta? to what NOT pimp smack him? they were in the middle of the fight when that went down... What the f**k?

TPinaPimp
No... not exactly buddy

Goku "Vegeta lets go beat Buu... Were responable for him"
Vegeta: No! we fight!
Goku: But he can kill everyone
Vegeta: Alright gimme a Senzu Kakarotto
GokU: K Vegeta hold on lemme get em out
Vegeta: PIMP SMACK
Goku: Ouch!

jinzin
not that scene... that was at the end of the fight...

during the fight vegeta has goku helpless against a wall with energy rings and casually says a speech while smakcing him twice..

TPinaPimp
Oh that filler scene -_- doesn't matter since Goku's smashed to boulder things over Vegeta's head...

Creshosk
Goku, that's one of the things that always irritated Vegeta. No matter how hard he trained, no matter how much better he got Goku was always ahead of Vegeta. The lowly commoner was better than saiyan royalty.

snake_eyes616
Whats up with all the Goku Vs. threads? Damn theres like 6 on the first page.

jinzin
people dig the man with the goofy hair...

snake_eyes616
evidently so.

The True Fear
cuz goku pwns everyone in marvel and dc. j/k

dvampire
cuz goku pwns everyone in marvel and dc. j/k

Or not. wink big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.