Original or Extra Copy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel=DC
Okay here's the line up.

Team 1: Original's
Superman
Thor
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter

VS

Team 2: Copies
Gladiator
Beta Ray Bill
Wonder Man
Vision

spetznaz
Originally posted by Marvel=DC
Okay here's the line up.

Team 1: Original's
Superman
Thor
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter

VS

Team 2: Copies
Gladiator
Beta Ray Bill
Wonder Man
Vision

Superman vs Gladiator: Unless we are talking Pre-Crisis Superman here, Gladiator wins. Post-Crisis Superman cannot win the Shiar guardian (the best match for Gladiator would be Mr Majestic, in which case Majestros would win).

Thor vs Beta Ray Bill: Well, if we are talking 'normal' Thor then Beta Ray Bill wins. Note that the reason Beta Ray is who he is currently is because he defeated Thor and TOOK HIS HAMMER Mjolnir, causing Odin to have to create a new hammer (Stormbreaker) so Thor could get his hammer back. And that was when Beta Ray was simply an alien with enhanced cyborg capabilities. Now as a son of Asgard he would be able to best the son of Odin. Note however that I am talking about normal Thor (just as I was talking about normal Superman). Against some of the more uber versions, eg the whole 'Rune' this and 'King' that, and 'Odin force' something versions of Thor, then the balance shifts.

Wonderwoman vs Wonderman: Easy ....Wonderwoman. She takes this.

Martian Manhunter vs Vision: This is the easiest of them all (even more than the Gladiator vs Post-Crisis Supes deal). Martian Manhunter takes this with extreme ease. The most powerful member of the JLA (yes, the most powerful ...if you don't believe me check out JLA: Trial by Fire) would take care of the android pretty quickly.

Swanky-Tuna
I didn't think Wonderman was a copy of Wonder Woman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.