Who can beat Dr. Strangefate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gautam
discuss..

long pig
I've thought about this before. I don't know of anyone under Skyfather, and I doubt Odin could even do it.

Strange+Fate+ProfX=Ownage.

newjak86
I tell you who Prof Faternaut
Prof X+Dr. Fate+Juggernaut=BadA**

TheKahn
Aunt May + Uncle Ben = Aunt Ben could do it!

gautam
dude this guy has an 5-d imp as his *****..hell it even says that hes only a fraction of Dr.SF power
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/strngfte.htm

gautam
it even says in that he over took the Nabu!

King_Mungi
EDIT: Wrong thread...ignore

manjaro
nobody can beat this guy. he's the combination of TWO sorcerors supreme and he most powerul Earthen telepath. with telepathy usually comes total recall and photographic memory

that means that he must possess all of Doc Stranges stuff, including:

Wand of Watoomb
Scroll of Watoomb
The Ruby of Dominion
The Eye of Agamotto
Amulet of Agamotto
Orb of Agamotto
The Book of the Vishanti
The Darkhold.

and for doc fate
The Helmet of Nabu
Amulet of Anubus

and im certain, that with prof X telepathy he has committed the multitude of all those spells in every book and scroll to memory, and every other spells that he knows that werent written down, so i dont see anyhting short of the IG, or HOTU stopping this guy......do you?

newjak86
Originally posted by manjaro
nobody can beat this guy. he's the combination of TWO sorcerors supreme and he most powerul Earthen telepath. with telepathy usually comes total recall and photographic memory

that means that he must possess all of Doc Stranges stuff, including:

Wand of Watoomb
Scroll of Watoomb
The Ruby of Dominion
The Eye of Agamotto
Amulet of Agamotto
Orb of Agamotto
The Book of the Vishanti
The Darkhold.

and for doc fate
The Helmet of Nabu
Amulet of Anubus

and im certain, that with prof X telepathy he has committed the multitude of all those spells in every book and scroll to memory, and every other spells that he knows that werent written down, so i dont see anyhting short of the IG, or HOTU stopping this guy......do you? I'm telling you Prof. Faternaut

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by newjak86
I'm telling you Prof. Faternaut

Faternaut would get raped by Strangefate...

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Faternaut would get raped by Strangefate...
Faternaut laughing

illadelph12
How would Strangefate fair against Onslaught (Xavier, Magneto, Xman, Franklin amalgam)?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by illadelph12
How would Strangefate fair against Onslaught (Xavier, Magneto, Xman, Franklin amalgam)?

Maybe Onslaught. Maybe...

Juntai
Spectre.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Juntai
Spectre.

suxx!

Only a powered up Spectre would do the job. A rouge Spectre would get pwned.

newjak86
Faternaut would get raped by Strangefate... No and let me tell you why with Cain's body a=being a Magic storage box basically Xavier mental toughness Cain could where Fate's helemt and gain the magical knowledge he needs to acess all of Cyttoraks magic then it becomes Trion Jugg's with Fate's powers pretty much sucking all the magical energies from the multiverse. Also I bet Prof X's powers would be amplified as well no one would be safe.

kgkg
Flash Prime takes Strangefate with ease

Juntai
suxx!

Only a powered up Spectre would do the job. A rouge Spectre would get pwned. Like the Rogue Spectre thats killing all magic in the DCU, killed several hundred characters already and killed a highfather level being?

gautam
hed take onslaught, i mean cmon...he is higher the Nabu, with strange fate and xavier he aint loosin telepathicly to onslaught, but onslaught will feel the power of magic

ImmortalOne
Spectre.... LT......THE QUINTESSENCE !!!

Laminator_X
Access! (Ducks)

But seriously, I think Desak the Godstalker could take him down. His powers would be useless against him.

Mider
desak's powers only protect him against god energies do they not and if this guy is stronger then a fifth dimension imp i dont think even galactus can beat him how about Parallax, the spectre for sure, and kingdom Gog perhaps, LT would get owned he cant even totally handle strange let alone this power house.

Sixth_Winged
Silver Surfer+Superman+Dr. Strange = Silver Strangeman. He'd win stick out tongue

Mider
is that even a real character?

Sixth_Winged
Yes, in real life................seriously.

Mider
why do you always think that silver surfer can beat everyone strangefate supposidly has a fifth dimension imp as a servent are you implying that surfer and superman can beat a fifth dimension imp?

Sixth_Winged
oookkkkkkkkkkkk

golem370
The Vishanti,Morgan Le Fray & Ancient One together.

Sixth_Winged
Morgan Lefay and the Ancient One isn't really needed in that combo. The Vishanti would be like 5d imp +++

GODSCRIBE
Baterine wins

Prep power and blades of ultimate SKINTness

golem370
They weren't together I meant The Vishanti or Ancient One & Mogan Le Fray

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by golem370
They weren't together I meant The Vishanti or Ancient One & Mogan Le Fray

well it's ok. I though they fused because the other 2 are so non-factors. My bad.

Darth Kal-El
Darth Kal-El, the Dark Lord of Krypton, the Last Son of the Sith, Dark Superman, could do it. He is Darth Vader and Kal-El, basically Superman in Darth Vader's costume with a lightsaber!

golem370

Mider
that still isnt much to strangefate i bet.

gautam
History: While traveling through the Himalayas, metamutant Charles Xavier was rescued by Nabu the Ancient One, who was the Lord Supreme of Order of the Amalgam Universe at the time. Taught the mysteries of the supernatural world at the feet of the Nabu, Xavier tapped the energies of forces both telepathic and mystical, making the dour sorcerer one of the most powerful beings in the Amalgam Universe. Already a powerful metamutant telepath, Xavier soon surpassed his teacher and took over as Lord Supreme of Order.

well according to http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/strngfte.htm Strangefate has surpassed the amalgam of Nabu and the Ancient One, so he should be able to take the Ancient one and Morgan Le fay.

Mider
heh you all wanna know something funny they did this Thanos+Darkseid and made Thanoseid.

Sixth_Winged

id369
From AMALGAM UNIVERSE

GALACTIAC
POSEIDON
SILVER RACER
Zeus
Oa the Living Planet
Phoenix - Martian Manhunter
UATU THE GUARDIAN
THE BROTHERS

brainchild81
Originally posted by TheKahn
Aunt May + Uncle Ben = Aunt Ben could do it! laughing I wasn't expecting that. You almost made me spit water on my computer!

Mider
can Thanoseid defeat Strangefate?

Avalonofthewind
This one is easy.

Gokerine wins!!!!

Kamesnikt!!!

Can destroy universes with his pinky. His claws are level 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
00000000000000000. He can heal from being turned to atoms and spread across the universe in microseconds.

Femi32
The Living Spectre

Mider
seriously how about thanoseid and yeah i think there really is a being called that.

Femi32
Maybe Tribunal-Seid.

Sixth_Winged
"The One Above the Prescence"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.