Your Own Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Alright, make a team of 4 beings (must be below Thanos-level, altho u can use Genis and Sentry since we dont know exactly how powerful they are yet) who can beat the combined forces of the Avengers Big 3 and the Defenders Big 4, which consists of Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Savage Hulk, Namor, Dr. Strange, and the Silver Surfer. All the members of ur team must be on the same side tho, for example, u cant put villains and heroes together on ur team, u have to use either only heroes or only villains. Oh, and u have to have at least one chick.

BobbyD
I'll need time. Good thread, Amando!

TheKahn
Scarlet Witch
The Void (I assume he is just an evil verion of Sentry)
Absorbing Man
Apocalypse

ZephroCarnelian
Hal Jordan, Dr Fate, Supes, Vartox

armandovalles
Genis-Vell (Photon II)
Sersi
Drax the Destroyer
Gladiator

Adam Warlock
Adam Warlock
The Sentry(If you have Sentry, you have the Void as well)
Dr. Strange
Silver Surfer

ZephroCarnelian
Dude - just to point out - Surfer and Strange are already on the enemy team! wink

armandovalles
yea guys so u cant put them on urs as well

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Dude - just to point out - Surfer and Strange are already on the enemy team! wink

Damn... I'm blind. I need glasses. geek

Okay:

My team again:

Adam Warlock
The Sentry
Thanos
The Doctor(from Authority)

stormfront13
photon
storm
selene
iceman

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by stormfront13
photon
storm
selene
iceman

I'm pretty sure Storm or Selene wouldn't last long...Professor X was able to drove Selene away with psychic blast, Strange would do that and lot more. And Storm can be taken out by lot of people in this fight, she has human durability.

Iceman, I think Strange can defeat him (Strange can teleport him into another dimension or transmute him to somewhere else)

Photon has pretty good powers, though.

GalacticStorm
Morgan Le Fay
Darkseid
General Zod
Ultron

JediMasterLuke5
Superman
Martian Manhunter
Hal Jordan
Thor

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil, Batman, Nightcrawler, and Rogue

stormfront13
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I'm pretty sure Storm or Selene wouldn't last long...Professor X was able to drove Selene away with psychic blast, Strange would do that and lot more. And Storm can be taken out by lot of people in this fight, she has human durability.

Iceman, I think Strange can defeat him (Strange can teleport him into another dimension or transmute him to somewhere else)

Photon has pretty good powers, though.

selene would be hard to take down, she has quicksilver-like speed, grade A tk, and she is around xavier-level tp. i meant to say bloodstorm, not storm.

Superherovandal
yeah but those powers won't help at all against Silver Surfer. one cosmic blast and she's down for the count.

Cosmo Kramer
HAHA! my team can take the other teams.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
HAHA! my team can take the other teams.

Of course you got Batgod on your team. He could even take beings as powerful as the Lucifer nd the Presence with his almighty prep time.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by stormfront13
selene would be hard to take down, she has quicksilver-like speed, grade A tk, and she is around xavier-level tp. i meant to say bloodstorm, not storm.

The fact is, that Prof X managed to take her out pretty easily, and since Strange is better TP then X...

I need to think about my team.

stormfront13
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
The fact is, that Prof X managed to take her out pretty easily, and since Strange is better TP then X...

I need to think about my team.

which never should have happened considering every writer has said that she matches him in skill, power, and beats him in expierence.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil, Batman, Nightcrawler, and Rogue

Are you joking? eek!

long pig
Black Alice
Black Adam.
Martian Manhunter.
Long shot.

You will be owned!

leonheartmm
sentry
genis
surfer
thor

leonheartmm
well im puttin some beings which are above thanos too so

genisvell
sentry
xman
scarlet witch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.