if you had a SW Holloween Costume....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
What would it be?

Who would you be?

What's most important: mask, accessories (blaster, lightsaber), pants, tunic, shirt?

commander gree
commander bly or boba fett and i would have blaster modell EE-3 (bobas weapon) and i would have... well two smal arc guns

Canadadude
Vader, I always go as Vader

The Ones
general grievous

Lana
I have one already, a set of Jedi robes that I made back in May.

I'll probably wind up wearing them for Halloween as I don't really have the time/inspiration to make anything else, plus my friends have been pestering me because they want to see pics of it laughing out loud

Boris
Crumb, Salacious Crumb.

Admiral Akbar
Watto or Jabba

Tangible God
One person who you should NEVER go as...Jar Jar. My nephew went as him 2 years ago, got pushed down 6 times.

Admiral Akbar
lol, that would be the worst costume ever, my friends freinds cousin was Jar Jar also, never got any candy...

The Ones
lol

Se7in
Either a generic PT Jedi, with a green lightsaber, with the robes and all, or a Clone Commander, with a blaster, that shoots nerf darts to see if my friend can deflect them.

Zachara
Mara Jade with a lightsaber. Either her or just a Grey Jedi.

Tangible God
Or maybe even Mace Windu.

No...wait...I'm white.

Orestes
Probably Jango. Those blasters were freaking sweet-looking.

That or an ewok. JUB-JUB! big grin

Edit: Or HK-47. Holy God, that would rock like nothing has ever rocked before. I'd have to be in the right mood, though, as HK is very glib. wink

Lana
See, now what I would find interesting, is how many people with SW costumes actually made them themselves.

I would REALLY like to make some of Padme's outfits but it's so hard to find the material for them sad

Illustrious
Costume? Psssh.

SnakeEyes
I'd probably be either a Sith Lord. With full cloaks, a Force FX saber and makeup to make me all pale and evil-looking. Either that or a stormtrooper.

Deus Ex
I wouldn't be caught dead outside in a Halloween custome, much less an SW one.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Deus Ex
I wouldn't be caught dead outside in a Halloween custome, much less an SW one. LMAO!

Illustrious

Ditto.

Nactous
Probably Revan, or in KotOR jedi Robes.

Lana

I'm nearly 20 and costume-making is one of my hobbies stick out tongue I've won awards for some of them.

Besides, it's fun big grin

Fishy
If I had too I would go like Vader, at least that way nobody would know its me.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Fishy
If I had too I would go like Vader, at least that way nobody would know its me.

You could always dress up as Revan in his armor as well.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Orestes
Probably Jango. Those blasters were freaking sweet-looking.

That or an ewok. JUB-JUB! big grin

Edit: Or HK-47. Holy God, that would rock like nothing has ever rocked before. I'd have to be in the right mood, though, as HK is very glib. wink LMAO, I'd love to see how that costume would work. It'd be like wearing one of those shitty skeleton costumes.

Illustrious
Tangible always has the option to be Shaft with a purple lightsaber.

Tangible God
Whenever I'm faced with overwhelming problems and am on the brink of a nervous-breakdown, I think to myself..........."SHAFT!"

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Jabba

won't that be heavy???

how many people are you planning to wear that with????

JaehSkywalker
jedi knight, no doubt....

masterkit
That mask would be most important if i wuz kit or otherwize i would be just a random jedi

Tangible God
But I think we're all forgetting the most important detail about SW costumes.

It doesn't matter who you go as. The only thing that matter's is you're gonna get the shit beat out of you because you actually wore a SW costume while being older than 10.

Zachara
LOL, not in my town man. Whenever someone makes fun of my SW fanisom, I just mutter some impressive speech about Jedi code and the message in the storyline and the advances the Original movies made in entertainement and imagination. Then I just flash my 97.89% in Enlgish that allows me to whoop their intelligence of what is good as far as story and writting goes and then I call them skater 'cause they wear a dead animal for a haircut loosers who have no futur because they laugh at those who think instead of smoke weed till death.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Zachara
LOL, not in my town man. Whenever someone makes fun of my SW fanisom, I just mutter some impressive speech about Jedi code and the message in the storyline and the advances the Original movies made in entertainement and imagination. Then I just flash my 97.89% in Enlgish that allows me to whoop their intelligence of what is good as far as story and writting goes and then I call them skater 'cause they wear a dead animal for a haircut loosers who have no futur because they laugh at those who think instead of smoke weed till death.

Did you just compare a grade in a class to intelligence?

Zachara
LOL, yeah, I guess I did. Not very wise, huh? Doesn't matter, its just a way to get stupid jocks and skaters as far away from me as possible. Usually if I start using big words I've learnt in class they back off and start talking about blowing stuff up with an aresol can and matches.

Tangible God
I once tried to breathe fire by spitting vodka at a lit match.

Wasted a whole box and worked once.

overlord
Oh mi gosh! What a fun thread! Give me a real lightsaber! Then I will scare some people when I come around with some chopped off heads! Killer cool.. thumb up

Darth Orcus
Hmmm... I'd just wear my usual black and deal with dickheads in my usual manner: I just eyeball them and wait for their reaction (usually they think better of it and leave).

PS: Yeah - a real lightsaber (IF one ever existed) would be fun...

Boris
Mine is real! Muhahahaha!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.