The Global Guardians vs. the Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. No PIS/CIS. Featureless environment.

*NOTE: I'd bet my balls that 99% of you don't know who the hell the Global Guardians are soooooo:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Guardians

Be warned it's very brief and vague.

Lineup for Global Guardians:

The Knight & Squire
Fire
Ice
Tazmanian Devil
Rising Sun
Belphegor
Seraph
Olympian
Impala
Jack O' Lantern
Thunderlord
Owlwoman
Godiva

Lineup for Avengers:

Captain America
Thor
Iron Man
Hawkeye
Giant-Man
Quicksilver
Wasp
Firestar
Beast
Luke Cage

olympian
I though i was the only around here to like the Global Guardians. Too bad i dont have that much scans of them. Olympian being my favourite.....but you all saw that coming didnt ya.

Thor here its the wildcard and main problem for them. (Not that Iron Man isent as well mind you, but there are energy wielders there to get him busy). If Battle filed removal isent allowed, Olympian can give him quite a figth. Both are extremely versatible, altho i dont know how he would handle Thor`s magical ligthing.

Draco, you have by any chance any scans of them? Like in the Justice League Internacional days, or pre crisis. Ive been looking for them these days and now you make two threads with these guys!

Draco69
They're very far and between. I just googled images of them. That's pretty much it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.