**** you C-master you gay **** i am after you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IhateC-master#3
**** you you wont escape you white loving ***** stupid cock sucker ***** ass mada****er

IhateC-master#3
you stupid **** leave this forum you call everyone a fanboy becasue you cant have a normal argument you will pay you *****

IhateC-master#3
he will be my'n he is a weak cock sucker he did this in our school after he ****ed some stupid white people

IhateC-master#3
you will parish into death ***** *****

armandovalles
dude shut the **** up no one wants to listen to u!

IhateC-master#3
Originally posted by armandovalles
dude shut the **** up no one wants to listen to u!

you mom wanted to she yelled so hard that it was crazy now **** off you stupid *****

armandovalles
**** OFF!!

newjak86
Originally posted by IhateC-master#3
you mom wanted to she yelled so hard that it was crazy now **** off you stupid ***** Just a question for you if you know your going to be banned already why mess around with the ***** just say it.

IhateC-master#3
**** OFF!!

i ****eed your mom

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by newjak86
Just a question for you if you know your going to be banned already why mess around with the ***** just say it.

He's going to make another username if he gets banned. He's obsessed with Cordera. He'll keep chasing him, no matter what.

armandovalles
Originally posted by IhateC-master#3
i ****eed your mom

listen im already tired of ur shit so if ur so tough and can talk so much shit how bout i meet ya somewhere and we'll see if u got the balls ta say anything to my face. Im standing up for C-Master cuz he's chill and ur an *******.

IhateC-master#3
listen im already tired of ur shit so if ur so tough and can talk so much shit how bout i meet ya somewhere and we'll see if u got the balls ta say anything to my face. Im standing up for C-Master cuz he's chill and ur an *******.

and my dick is standing up for you mom ***** ass mada****er i live in the hood in jersey come on when ever you want to *****

armandovalles
oooooooooo im so scared. Lemme ask u something tho, am i allowed to bring a ****ing mob?

olympian
"He's going to make another username if he gets banned. He's obsessed with Cordera. He'll keep chasing him, no matter what."

And hes the one calling the other, gay.

armandovalles
Originally posted by olympian
"He's going to make another username if he gets banned. He's obsessed with Cordera. He'll keep chasing him, no matter what."

And hes the one calling the other, gay.

LMAO!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.